Located in the city center of Madrid (Puerta del Sol). Barbieri Sol Hostel has 12 rooms divided into double or dormitory rooms of 4 or 6 beds. All of them equipped with bunk beds, air conditioning and heating, free private lockers where you can use your own padlock, free bed linen, 24 hrs hot water.
From our Hostel you can just walk to Plaza Mayor, Prado, Reina Sofia Museum, The Retiro Park, the amazing neighbourhoods of La Latina (with El Rastro on Sundays), Lavapies or Malasaña.
You can use our free Wi-Fi access, in all areas of the hostel. Guest will enjoy our Lounge area, kitchen with a microwave, a fridge, TV Set, Free printer for yours boarding pass and do not forget to visit our open-air terrace, where you can have some drinks and make some new friends from all over the world .
We are looking forwards to meet you in our 24 hours reception where we are going to give you any travel tips about our fantastic city.
Property Name: BARBIERI SOL HOSTEL
Address 1: Calle Victoria nº 6 2 piso
City : Madrid
Postal Code : 28012
Contact Name: ORLANDO SOLORZANO
Phone : +34915224198
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Laundry service
- Consigna de maletas (de pago)
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- The Hostel will pre-authorize any credit card to guarantee the reservation, in case the card is invalid or the operation is denied you have 24 hours to facilitate a new one, otherwise the reservation will be canceled
- You can cancel the reservation free of charge up to 2 days before the arrival date.
- You will have to pay the first night if canceled during the 2 days before the arrival date.
- It does not require payment in advance.
- Any modification or cancellation must be notified by email. We do not accept cancellations or modifications by telephone.
Terms and Conditions
Please note, the minimum amount to be paid by credit card is 50 EUR.
The name on the credit card used for the booking should correspond to the guest staying at the property.