Located in a beautiful manor house dating from the beginning of the 20th century, this guest house the high ceilings, large windows and mosaics characteristic of the period.Relax while enjoying a glass of wine on the beautiful terrace or a cup of coffee or tea in the patio of the house. The guest house is well lit, spacious and clean and offers a quiet setting, ideal for relaxed a stay in the capital of the Costa del Sol. The rooms are nice, modern and decorated in warm colours.
Property Name: Villa Alicia Guest House
Street Address: C. Conde de Ureña 12
City : Malaga - Málaga
Postal Code : 29012
Contact Name: Hostal Villa Alicia
Phone: 622 32 24 76
- Baggage storage
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Express check-in / check-out
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private check-in / check-out
- Safety deposit box
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:30 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
La reserva no estará confirmada hasta que el cobro se haya efectuado.
Podrá abonar el restante de su reserva en recepción con tarjeta o efectivo.
Puede cancelar la reserva con dos días de antelación y no abonar el resto de la reserva.
Si el cliente cancela durante los dos días antes de la reserva, procederemos el cobro completo de la reserva.
Terms and Conditions
Bed type availability
The rooms have double beds or two single beds. The client may request his preference, but this request will be subject to the availability of the accommodation.Pets are accepted on request.The client must accept and sign the conditions of stays for pets mentioned below:
ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS WHEN PETS STAY AT THE HOSTEL.
1. Dogs only (no weight limitation), no cats, birds, reptiles or any other animals.
2. The price of accommodation for pets is from €9/night (small breeds) to €12/night (medium and large breeds).
3. Your pet may not remain alone in the room at any time, avoiding possible inconveniences or annoyances to the rest of the staying clients, due to barking or crying, as well as damage to the furniture in the room.
4. The room cleaning service will only be carried out if the client informs that the pet is not in the room.
5. In case of noise or inconvenience caused by the pet, the hotel reserves the right to expel the client and the pet.
6. Pets are not allowed to use the bathrooms or showers in the rooms.
7. Please do not let pets climb on the beds, sofas, or use the hotel towels.
8. At all times, the client is responsible for their pet and its behavior, as well as for any damage it may cause during their stay, whether to third parties or to the hotel facilities. The amount of the damage will be charged on the customer's final invoice.
9. It is not allowed for your pet to relieve itself in the hostel premises. If you do them in the hotel environment, you must collect the depositions.
10. The client will have to pay a deposit of €30 or €40 (depending on the size of the animal) when the pet enters the hostel, to cover possible damages that the pet may cause. This deposit will be returned to you when you leave the hostel after reviewing the room.