Room Type
Price From
Price for {%days%} Night(s)
Max
Adults
Children
Rooms

Filter by accommodation type:

Filter by accommodation:


31 Available

31 Unavailable

31 Today

31 Restrictions apply

Accommodation(s) for

BOOK NOW

Contact Information

Additional Guests

Payment Method

Secure Online Payment Learn More
Property Information

Whether you are traveling to Indy from a neighboring city or from across the oceans, Indy Hostel is the place for you! We have comfortable, home-like accommodations for everyone ranging from single beds for backpackers to family rooms for the whole bunch. Looking for something to do? Planning an event? We have that covered too with events ranging from yoga classes, to beautiful weddings, to Grammy nominated musicians gracing our backyard stage. So check us out- bring your bags and rest your head or bring some friends and rock out!


Property Name: Indy Hostel

Address 1: 4903 Winthrop Ave

City : Indianapolis - Indiana

Postal Code : 46205

Contact Name: John Newton

Phone: (317) 727-1696

Email: stay@indyhostel.us

Amenities
  • Lounge

Check-In / Check-Out Policies

This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.

Check-In: 2:00 PM

Check-Out: 11:00 AM

Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM

Late Check-out Fees: $ 15.00

Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.

Property and Cancellation Policies :
We love hosting people at Indy Hostel, we do know that occasionally plans change. 

You may cancel your reservation at any time however, any monies we have collected are non-refundable. 

The 20% deposit taken upon reservation is non-refundable. As well the monies collected 7 days in advance of your stay are non-refundable. If you cancel 8 or more days before your stay you will not be charged the remaining 80% room fee. 

Terms and Conditions

All rates are single or double occupancy, per night. There is an extra charge per person per night for private rooms.
All accommodations require a 20% deposit upon booking. The remaining 80% will be charged one week before your arrival. If booking within one week of arrival, you will be charged full price upon booking.
Arrivals and Departures 
- Self check-in begins at 2:00pm. You will receive self check-in instructions one day before your arrival . Staff is likely be on site if there are any check in concerns. 
- Check-out is 11 a.m. 
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out are available for special situations, but must be arranged in advance.
Quiet Hours: 
Quiet Hours is from 10pm-8am. Lower your voice, turn off music, and come and go as quietly as possible during these times. Respect our quiet hours so everyone gets a good night rest.
Pets: No Pets.
No Locals Policy: 
To Indiana residents, we love being a place for international and national guests to find comfort while visiting Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. Guests who live in the general Indianapolis area (317 area code) must seek prior approval from management before reservations will be honored.

ADDITIONAL PROPERTY POLICY DETAILS: 

ONLY REGISTERED INDY HOSTEL GUESTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE HOSTEL. Hostel guests must have manager approval prior to allowing non-registered guests on the property. Registered guests are liable for additional charges of all non-registered guests on the property.

GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO STAY IN THEIR ASSIGNED ROOM AND BED ONLY. Room and bed change requests require permission from hostel staff.

INDY HOSTEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. Securely lock your room door. Make use of our lockers available for added security. Lock rental is available for $5.

SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOSTEL. Smoking inside the hostel will result in a $250.00 fine. Our designated smoking areas are located on the outside decks and gravel spaces. Discard of cigarette butts in the provided ashtrays. No smoking on artificial turf.

POSSESSION OR USE OF ILLICIT DRUGS IS ILLEGAL AND STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Consumption of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21 is prohibited. Any guests in violation of this rule will be asked to leave the hostel immediately without refund.

FOOD, ALCOHOL, AND BEVERAGES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN SLEEPING QUARTERS/ROOMS. This includes coolers. Two refrigerators and pantry space are located in the kitchen of the Red House for food storage.

LOITERING IN FRONT OF THE HOSTEL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Please use the common outdoor spaces in the back of the property for congregating.

RESPECT INDY HOSTEL PROPERTY, STAFF, NEIGHBORS, AND GUESTS. Excessive messes will result in an additional fee. Guests are liable for damages and will be charged the cost of property replacement or repair.

BE KIND TO OTHERS. Anyone who displays behavior or uses language that is abusive, disrespectful, or intrusive to Indy Hostel Crew or our guests will promptly be required to leave without refund.

ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP who fails to abide by the above rules may be asked to leave without refund.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

RATE CHECK
rate check title RATE CHECK

Prices above may or may not include taxes
cloudbeds logo
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We are proud to offer the lowest price available to our consumers directly on our website. This feature is our confirmation of that guarantee. Booking direct allows us to provide you our guest with the highest standard of service possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to your stay.
check sign RATE CHECK
This is the lowest available rate on matching your search criteria.
This price check was performed to ensure our direct rates can't be beaten elsewhere. Help support our hotel and book direct today.