As of June 11, 2020, we have officially reopened for business and are currently operating at 50% capacity. Due to the health concerns of the current pandemic we are implementing temporary policies for the hostel guests to ensure the safety and health of all guests.
COVID-19 Hostel Policies:
- Front desk hours are 10am-6pm.
- All guests must indicate their time of arrival (use the notes section during booking to indicate time of arrival, if you are unable to do this for any reason please email us at email@example.com to indicate your time of arrival).
- Any guest arriving after front desk hours must email firstname.lastname@example.org AT LEAST 24 hours before arrival so we are able to accommodate.
- We currently have a curfew of 12:00am seven days a week, our front door will be locked from 12am-8am, any guest is able to leave during these hours but will need to contact our on-call overnight staff at the telephone number provided at our desk nightly.
- Free Wi-Fi. It’s fast too.
- Linens & towels provided. No purchase necessary!
- Laundry facilities. Quarter operated machines, detergent is not supplied, we are cashless for now and not able to make change for quarters.
- We now offer disposable flatware and utensils in our communal kitchen, we have our microwave and hot water kettle available but no longer offer any other kitchen appliances.
- Book exchange. Nerds allowed.
- We now offer long-term rental rates, please contact our front desk for more information.
Deep Ellum Hostel Policies:
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival (check in begins at 3).
- Check in from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. (after hours check ins must contact the hostel at least 24 hours before arrival to be accommodated).
- Check out before 12:0pm0.
- Payment upon arrival by credit cards and debit cards only.
- Guests must have valid photo ID and a debit or credit card with matching name in order to check in, any guest without these items will not be allowed to check in
- Taxes not included - 13.00
- No outside alcohol allowed in the hostel
- We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age
- No outside guests allowed in hostel
- Private rooms have max occupancy of 2-4 guests based on room size
- Quiet hours: 12:00am-8:00am (hostel only, does not apply to bar guests or live music in our bar on the first floor)
- While we do our best to ensure the quiet hours are being observed, we are in the center of a bustling neighborhood famous for nightlife and live music; many bars nearby (including our own on the first floor of the hostel) play music as late as 2:00 am several nights a week; no refunds will be issued for noise levels outside of our control
Property Name: Deep Ellum Hostel
Address 1: 2801 Elm St
City : Dallas - Texas
Postal Code : 75226
Phone: (+1) 214-712-8118
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Any questions or issues with reservations made through 3rd party booking sites must be addressed through those same channels.
Terms and Conditions
Guests MUST HAVE: Government issued Photo ID and a debit or credit card with name matching the Photo ID. (You will not be allowed to check in without these two items, if you are traveling and have lost these items, please email email@example.com before your arrival)
Taxes (15%) and Service Fee (3.99%) not included in listing price and is added at check in.
At this time, there is no hostel parking. There are several lots and some street parking in the area. Parkmobile is a free app which will help you find and pay for parking before you arrive in Deep Ellum.
Quiet hours in the Hostel are from 12am until 8am; please be respectful of hostel policies towards guests and staff or you will be asked to leave without refund.
Lockers in dorm rooms are available for free but you must bring your own lock or you can buy one at Deep Ellum Hostel for $5.
Maximum stay is 14 days within a 12 month period.
Towels and linens are provided.
No outside bedding allowed (pillows, blankets, sleeping bags, etc).
Group Bookings (6 guests or more): Groups of 6 or more must have management approval to make a booking, please contact management directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the dates and number in your group. All group bookings made without management approval will be canceled automatically. Any questions or issues with reservations made through 3rd party booking sites must be addressed through those same channels.