As of June 11, 2020, we have officially reopened for business and are currently operating at 50% capacity. Due to the health concerns of the current pandemic we are implementing temporary policies for the hostel guests to ensure the safety and health of all guests.
COVID-19 Hostel Policies:
- Front desk hours are 10am-6pm.
- All guests must indicate their time of arrival (use the notes section during booking to indicate time of arrival, if you are unable to do this for any reason please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your time of arrival).
- Any guest arriving after front desk hours must email email@example.com AT LEAST 24 hours before arrival so we are able to accommodate.
- We currently have a curfew of 12:00am seven days a week, our front door will be locked from 12am-8am, any guest is able to leave during these hours but will need to contact our on-call overnight staff at the telephone number provided at our desk nightly.
- Free Wi-Fi. It’s fast too.
- Linens provided. No purchase necessary!
- Towels are only a $5 deposit!
- Laundry facilities. Quarter operated machines, detergent is not supplied, we are cashless for now and not able to make change for quarters -- our laundry machine also has card payment options and instructions for this printed on the machine
- We now offer disposable flatware and utensils in our communal kitchen, we have our microwave and hot water kettle available but no longer offer any other kitchen appliances.
- Book exchange. Nerds allowed.
- We now offer long-term rental rates, please contact our front desk for more information.
Deep Ellum Hostel Policies:
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival (check in begins at 3).
- Check in from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. (after hours check ins must contact the hostel at least 24 hours before arrival to be accommodated).
- Check out before 12:00pm.
- Payment upon arrival by credit cards and debit cards only.
- Deep Ellum Hostel will hold $100 from card on file during stay, this deposit will be returned at check-out
- Guests must have valid photo ID and a debit or credit card with matching name in order to check in, any guest without these items will not be allowed to check in
- Taxes not included - 13 percent (city and state tax)
- No outside alcohol allowed in the hostel
- We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age
- No outside guests allowed in hostel
- Private rooms have max occupancy of 2-4 guests based on room size
- Quiet hours: 12:00am-8:00am (hostel only, does not apply to bar guests or live music in our bar on the first floor)
- While we do our best to ensure the quiet hours are being observed, we are in the center of a bustling neighborhood famous for nightlife and live music; many bars nearby (including our own on the first floor of the hostel) play music as late as 2:00 am several nights a week; no refunds will be issued for noise levels outside of our control
Property Name: Deep Ellum Hostel
Address 1: 2801 Elm St
City : Dallas - Texas
Postal Code : 75226
Phone: (+1) 214-712-8118
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Any questions or issues with reservations made through 3rd party booking sites must be addressed through those same channels.
Terms and Conditions
Front desk hours are 10am-6pm.
After hours assistance is available for emergencies or scheduled after hours check ins only, all adjustments or changes or payments to reservations must be made during office hours at the front desk
No dedicated parking -- we recommend using street parking (meters run from 6pm-12am and are free outside of those hours which ends up costing $3-$5) or one of the several parking lots within one block of our hostel ($7-$15 for overnight parking)