Nestled in the heart of the quaint
Holton, Kansas downtown square, these completely remodeled lofts are located in a
beautiful 130 year old building above a local art gallery and hot glass
shop. Lemon Lofts is located 30 minutes North of Topeka and an hour and 15 minutes east of Manhattan.
Property Name: Lemon Lofts
Address 1: 424 1/2 Pennsylvania Ave
City : Holton - Kansas
Postal Code : 66436
Phone: (785) 383-2849
- Gift shop
- In Room Coffee Maker
- Fire Pit
- Barbeque Grill
- Ceiling Fans
- Restuarants Near By
- Free WIFI
- Laundromat Nearby
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Accessibility or Special Needs
- Reservations at any of our hotels should be made, modified, or cancelled, through our by contacting us 24 hours in advance for a full refund at (785) 383-2849.
- CHECK-IN - Guests may check-in AFTER 3PM All Check in are Contactless
- CHECK-OUT - Guests must check-out BEFORE 11AM on stated departure/check-out date. Failure to properly leave the room by stated time may result in a $50, or higher, fee.
- At least one registered guest, 18+, with valid, photo ID matching the name on the reservation and intended form-of-payment must be present.
- Full payment for all reserved/stated stay charges and, as appropriate, additional deposits, etc. are required at time of check-in without exception
- All guests and animals must be declared at the time of booking and, as appropriate, guest rules and policies should be reviewed.
- CASH (US Dollars) – Lemon Lofts will allow guests to pay for stays with cash. We require cash-paying guests to provide a valid credit card or cash amount of $50.00 as a deposit/for incidental charges.
- CHECK - Business checks are accepted. WITH prior approval. NO personal checks are accepted.
- CREDIT/DEBIT CARD (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa) – Reservations are only "confirmed" when a valid credit card number is provided during the booking process. We allow guests to pay with a credit card. The name on the card must match the registered/checking-in guest name. Guests paying by card will have the number kept on file and may have funds “pre-authorized”/held for incidental expenses.
- Queen Suite- 2 Guests or 3 with rental of roll-away bed
- King Suite- 2 Guests or 3 with rental of roll-away bed
- Lemon Lofts Apartment- 4 guests or 5 with rental of a roll-away bed
- As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from.
- Lemon Lofts allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them.
- Lemon Lofts assumes no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred while using the facilities if you use the facilities you do so at your own risk.
- Being involved in any police matter unless the matter arises through no fault of your own or due to circumstances beyond your control
- Possessing or using any illegal substances, including drugs
- Violating the hotel’s Service Animal and/or Pet Policy (Pets are Allowed must be house trained and not an excessive barker if a dog) Animals that disrupt other guests will be asked to be removed. Animals can be walked in the courthouse lawn across the street. All dog waste must be properly picked up and disposed of in the approved containers on the North Side.
- Tampering with or removing window stops, smoke detectors and other safety measures
- Leaving room or common area windows or doors unlocked or open
- Bringing or welcoming visitors who fail to follow these Rules and Policies is the guests responsibility. An invitee’s violation of these Guest Rules may result in both the invitee and guest being asked to leave the property
- Soliciting or loitering of any kind, anywhere on the property
- Being outside your room without being fully clothed, including shirt.
- Displaying items including signage, lighting, clothing, etc., outside your room
- Leaving minors unattended anywhere on property, including in your room. The safety of our hosts, guests, and any accompanying children is our highest priority.We ask that you do not leave children under the age of sixteen unaccompanied throughout the facility. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
- Causing disruptions, including the use of car horns in the parking lot
- Damaging or destroying hotel property and facilities anywhere on the property
- Disrupting other guests with loud noise, TV, music, disorderly conduct or large groups, or loud animals excessively barking in your room. Bark collars are recommended.
- The outdoor deck and area close at 10 PM daily.
- Room visitors of guests need to adhere to the privacy of others and should leave the premises by 12 PM or be subject to the added room guest charge. If for some reason a guest is disturbing other guests they will receive a warning about the behavior and upon the second warning they will be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.
- Feeding stray animals on the property or keeping animals inside parked vehicles
- Leaving trash or personal items in common spaces or unauthorized areas
- Using skates, skateboards, bikes or other recreational devices in common areas including hallways, sidewalks and parking lots
- Creating or staying in unsanitary conditions (trash, odors, dirty dishes, filth, etc.)
- Using the “Lemon Lofts” name and/or contact information for any personal or commercial purpose including ongoing mail service, including social media, Craigslist or other internet posts
- Engaging in any activity, including social media, Craigslist, or other internet posts that might jeopardize the safety and relative privacy of any Lemon Lofts guest or employee
- Dispute Resolution/Problems
- Use of Personal information