Here at Brisas Arenal hotel, nature is our passion. Surrounded by woods, gardens and serenaded by a wide variety of birds, you will discover the peace and tranquility you long for. Come and experience it for youself.
Property Name: Brisas del Arenal
Address 1: La fortuna, calle 506, Cabañas Brisas Arenal
City : La Fortuna - Alajuela
Postal Code : 21007
Contact Name: Allan Roman Rojas
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Valet service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1. It will be taken as only child under 8 years old, others are charged as adults (as they need bed and eat breakfast as adults)
2. The hotel sent an email with the booking information is the responsibility of the customer to verify that is this well ( as the hotel charged, by number of people and age of children, using as a reference price published on our official website and only in the official site, to avoid fraud parts of persons wishing to take advantage of a system error)
3. Quadruple rooms Please indicate whether you wish to 4 beds.
4. La Breakfast reservations: If you can not have breakfast or simply not want to stoop this is not the total amount.
6. Breakfast is subject to availability on account of space (the receptionist will indicate the time available and so you can choose from available times) Available Times Monday to Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Sunday 8 : 00 am to 9:00 am
7. Can accommodate children of all ages, less than 4 year (s) stay free when using existing bedding.
8. capacity for extra beds / cots in the room: 0.
9. There is Wi-Fi available throughout. Free.
10. Free private Paqueo. No reservation is necessary.
11. Reception hours from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 pm and Sunday from 9:00 am to 7 30 pm If you need more time please contact by email (email@example.com) or by phone (24799225 or 83522430)
12. We have a small staff, if at the time of his arrival the main reception is closed please go to the reception room there is a Secondary-83.52243 million or call number.
FACILITIES USE POLICY
1. BREAKFAST: Threemeal times are offered 7:30 A.M./8:00 AM. /8:30 A.M. It is the client'sresponsibility to arrive on time (nobreakfast will be given either before the first time, or near closing 8:50 a.m.or at closing time which is at 9:00 A.M., they are not backdated)The hotel offers 2 to 4different types of breakfast, you have the right to choose one of the breakfasts already established (we do not undertake to satisfy taste,preferences, quantity or needs outside the menu offered). Additional disheshave an additional cost, children'sbreakfast with complimentary accommodation is payable separately ($3)2. HOUSEHOLD: Thecustomer is responsible for the household of his room. If furniture, electronicitems, sheets, pillows, mattresses, cloths, lamps or any other item, accessory,utensil or installation is destroyed, broken, stained, scratched or any otheraction that precludes use or is labeled unhygienic (stains or spills of bodyfluids (menstruation, excrement, urine, etc.) the total of the damaged articlewill be charged to the customer's account.3. PEACE AND RESPECT:Any action that disturbs the peace of other guests or hotel staff (excessivenoise, indecent or criminal actions, disrespect, denigration, racism,repudiation, violence (towards people or animals) is prohibited. If thetroublemaker does not comply with the rules, he could be expelled from thehotel without refund.4. PHYSICAL AND MENTALPROBLEMS: It is the client's responsibility to bring his medicines and implements required to treat the illness thatafflicts him.5. EXTRAVAGE, THEFT ORLOSS OF ITEMS: The hotel is not responsible for any item of value that has notbeen declared previously. 6. CHECK IN,MODIFICATION OF RESERVATIONS: You pay on the day of arrival (Regardless of yourexperiences in other hotels) 7. The client is aware that he is surroundedby wooded areas and should be cautious when walking on trails and gardens,besides taking safe measures in case of natural phenomena common in the areawith strong winds and electrical storms etc.