We are a small family-oriented facility providing a quiet place to relax. Our location is roughly an 8-minute walk from the north end of Canada Street, Lake George Village, and just off Exit 22 of the Adirondack Northway. The nearest Trolley Bus stop is at our front door. We are 3 hours from New York City, 3 hours from Montreal, 3 hours from Boston, and 5 hours from Philadelphia. Come, relax and enjoy the Adirondacks with us.
Property Name: Adirondack Sunrise
Address 1: 2736 U.S. 9
City : Lake George - New York
Postal Code : 12845
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Reservations are tentative until a 50% deposit is received. We accept cash, Master Card, Visa, Money Orders, and Travelers Cheques. Your balance is due upon arrival. We do not accept personal or business checks upon arrival. House rentals are paid only by certified bank check or money order. Credit cards are not accepted on home rentals. No refunds on reservations or home rentals permitted. All house rental payment is due at the time of contract.Once a deposit is received, your reservation is confirmed. Sorry, deposits and payments are not refundable or transferable as we will have turned many friends away.Reservations are guaranteed until 8 pm on the date of arrival.
Responsibilities Upon Departure
Due to COVID-19, we ask all suites, cabins, and house rentals to be cleaned and sanitized to help keep both your family and our staff safe. All suites, cabins, and home rentals must be clean and kept in the condition it was in upon your arrival.Due to COVID-19 Safety Measures, we ask that all individuals for protection to both our staff and clients wipe and sanitize on their way out.
Departure time is no later than 10 am. Due to COVID-19, this allows us enough time to thoroughly clean and sanitize all units.
Other Important Information and Policies
- THIS IS A NON-SMOKING PROPERTY.
- Daily maid service available upon request.
- Trash will be picked up each morning by 10 am daily. Please place it in the garbage cans provided and secure the lid.
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN ALL OF OUR UNITS.
- A $250.00 cleaning fee will be imposed on anyone not complying. Violators will be asked to vacate the premises without a refund or credit.
- Maximum occupancy on cabins and suites is not to be exceeded at any time and is listed on the Lodging Rates page. This number includes adults, children, toddlers, and infants.
- Fireworks are also not permitted, including sparklers of any kind.
- Campfires are permitted until 11 pm and must be extinguished properly before leaving them.
- If you will be arriving after 6 pm, please notify the office of your late arrival.
- Check-in Hours are from 3:00pm-6:00pm.
- Office Closes promptly at 6:00 pm daily.
- Check-out 10:00am.
- Late departure will incur a charge of the daily rate of the unit.
- No refunds for early departures or cancellations.
- Children must be with parents or designated responsible adults at all times.
- Adirondack Sunrise is continuing to adjust operations as the COVID-19 situation evolves. Measures being implemented to safeguard the health of its guests and employees alike include:
- Adopting sanitizing protocols and increased sanitation frequencies based on guidance from Warren County, New York State, and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Updating housekeeping procedures and techniques for guest rooms, cabins, and all public indoor/outdoor common areas, including:
- The removal of non-essential items in accommodations (i.e., phones, alarm clocks),
- Training housekeeping staff on cleaning procedures that avoid contaminating clean surfaces, linens, and amenities,
- Housekeeping staff will only make beds if personal items have been removed,
- Cleaning hard surfaces throughout the property (doorknobs, handrails, outdoor lounge furniture, etc.) multiple times daily, and
- Placing disinfectant stations throughout the property for our guests and employees.
- Establishing social distance practices within all indoor/outdoor common areas, including:
- No non-essential gatherings of 10 or more individuals.
- Due to enhanced cleaning procedures and protocols, there will be no early check-ins or late check-outs permitted. This will allow us to take the extra precautions needed for the safety of our guests and staff.
- All reservations are guaranteed with a 50% deposit and are non-refundable.
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING ALL TOWELS AND WASHCLOTHS. DURING COVID-19, WE WILL NOT BE PROVIDING TOWELS OR WASHCLOTHS.
- Cabin and house rentals do not include bathing and beach towels.