Alma Loft was built applying traditional methods, using local natural resources, offering a perfect mix between design and sustainability.
It has 9 rooms, with capacity from 1 to 4 people each room.
The respectful conditions of Alma Loft are:
- Keep closed environments free of tobacco smoke.
- Avoid loss of objects and misuse of equipment in facilities
- Control the garbage that is generated.
- If some of these conditions are not met, it would force us to charge surcharges to compensate for the damages caused
Property Name: Alma Loft
Street Address: Antigua panamericana numero VVCX+7W - Vichayito
City : Mancora - Piura
Postal Code : 20840
Contact Name: Alma Loft
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Breakfast in the room
- Breakfast, free
- Family rooms
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Surfing lessons
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 18:30
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 12:00 and before 18:30) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- At check in the reservation must be 100% canceled
- Any cancellation request must be informed by e-mail to our reservations department, mentioning the details of your reservation, date, passengers and services.
- For a cancellation/annulment between 30 days or more from the date of check-in, a 100% refund will be made (less administrative expenses), within a period of 30 business days.
- For any cancellation/annulment made less than 30 days before the date of arrival (Check-in) there will be a penalty of 50% of the total amount of the reservation, plus administrative expenses.
- To change the date without penalty, you can do so up to 5 days before your check-in date, except in high season. otherwise it will be evaluated if the change can be made depending on availability if it could not the applicable penalty is 100%
- If the guest decides to shorten their stay while staying, the penalty will be 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
Terms and Conditions
- To confirm the reservation, an advance of 50% of the entire stay must be paid. The remaining balance will be paid on the day of Check-out.
- We accept payments in American Dollars (USD) and Soles (PEN). We accept Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), and bank transfer.
- The published rates are quoted in US dollars, which are converted, if required, to Soles at the hotel exchange rate on the date of the transaction. The issuance of the fiscal Invoice will be issued in the same currency in which the payment was made.
- Confidential rates are only directed to Wholesale, Retail and Operator Agencies. To request them, you must send us an email with the company data (RUC, Company Name, Commercial Name, Address, Contact Number), for data validation.
- To confirm the reservation, an advance of 50% of the entire stay must be paid. The remaining balance must be paid 15 days before Check-in for Re-Confirmation.
- Payments must be made via transfer/deposit to our Soles/Dollars bank accounts at BCP.
- The published rates are quoted in US dollars, which are converted, if required, to Soles at the exchange rate in force in Peru on the date of the transaction. The issuance of the fiscal Invoice will be issued in the same currency in which the payment was made.
- Any request to modify the date must be informed by e-mail to our reservations department, mentioning the details of your reservation, date, passengers and services. These will be accepted up to 15 days before check-in, depending on the availability of the change date. After the term, an additional penalty of 20% of the amount of the reservation will be billed for the change. Likewise, if the new change dates coincide with the dates considered as "High Season", the rate will be updated accordingly.
- Confirmed reservations that are not taken by passengers are considered "No Show". In this case, the total amount of the reservation taxed at 18% VAT will be charged.
- Eco Lodge is not responsible for direct, indirect, personal damages, losses, delays, irregularities of any kind caused by an act or omission beyond its control, weather conditions, including, without limitation, any negligent act, breach of contract of any independent provider including airline, train, transportation services, restaurants or others that provide any goods or services for this trip