The Inn at 2nd & C overlooks Humboldt Bay in Old Town Eureka, California. Our family owned and operated boutique Inn is housed in the unique and intriguing
Historic Eagle House Victorian (est. 1888). Once inside, you will be welcomed with a friendly smile and enchanted by the Old World feel.
Our twenty-three unique and immaculately dressed guests rooms provide all you need for a pleasurable and relaxing get away.
Our Theater Ballroom and our hotel bar, Phatsy Kline's Parlor Lounge offer weekly events to both locals and traveling guests.
Neighborhood shops, decadent restaurants and local museums are just outside our door, while the nearby The Redwood forest, Pacific Ocean and wild and scenic rivers await your discovery.
Property Name: The Inn at 2nd & C
Street Address: 124 C Street
City : Eureka - California
Postal Code : 95501
- Baggage storage
- Board games / puzzles
- Breakfast, free
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Guest parking
- Happy hour
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Refillable water stations
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $30.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
The Inn at 2nd & C is located in the Historic Eagle House (est. 1888) where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. Lovingly restored, the Historic Eagle House serves as a community hub and gathering space — hosting live music and events in our Grand Theatre Ballroom and Phatsy Kline's Parlor Lounge, our hotel bar. Please inquire with our front desk or check the event calendar on our website to see if any events will be happening during your stay. If you feel that an event will disrupt your time with us, please contact us prior to the cancellation window and we will be happy to help you find comparable accommodations elsewhere. All of our guests are welcome to attend any public events free of charge.
- Check-in: 3:00 - 8 PM. If arriving after 8 PM, please call our front desk at 707-444-3344 to make arrangements for a late check-in. Self Check-out by dropping your room key in our key drop box located to the right of the front desk by 11:00 AM each day. Please provide us with your estimated time of arrival so that we can ensure your room is ready and your check-in experience is swift and pleasant.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call or email us at least 3 (three) days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than three (3) days* notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can re-book your room(s), a full or partial refund will be made, less a $30 processing fee. *Special Events such as graduation, group reservations, and high impact holidays require a 30 day advance notice for cancellation to avoid penalty.
- Rates are quoted in US Dollars and are for 1 or 2 adults only. If more than two guests are in a room, an additional fee of $20.00 per guest will be applied. Children 12 or younger may sleep for free in the existing bed of the room with a paying adult. Additional fees for breakfast and rollaway beds will apply when more than 2 adults (13 yrs & older) are occupying a room. Rates and policies are subject to change during high impact periods and holidays.
- A large parking lot located behind the building and accessible from C street is available for our hotel guests to park their car during their stay.
- Pet-friendly accommodations are available on a limited basis - please call for rates & availability. Guest is responsible for any damages and pets should not be left alone in guest rooms.
- We are a NON-SMOKING facility. If evidence of smoking is found, a $250 deep cleaning fee will be charged to your card on file. Any damage to the property by the guest will be added as a service charge in the amount of the cost to repair the property. We will not be responsible for the loss of money, jewelry, and/ or valuables of any kind.
- A $5 per night service charge will be added to your room rate to help cover additional services provided by all hotel staff, including but not limited to housekeeping, parking, wifi, use of the yoga room (mats, blocks, blankets), coffee/tea service and breakfast goodies.
- To cover incidentals, a $100 hold will be placed on your credit card on file on the day of your arrival and released on the day of your departure if no evidence of smoking, damaged or missing items are found in your guest room.