Welcome to Parker Hill Farm!
We are a small, New England farm located in the Parker Hill historic district of picturesque, southeastern Vermont. Dating back to the 18th century, the homes, farms & first inhabitants of Parker Hill are the foundation of this charming area. Rural Vermont offers much to love, with its never-ending pastoral landscapes & its simpler, slower pace. We invite you to stay with us & experience the beauty & rich history of this unique area.
Property Name: Parker Hill Farm & Boutique Campground
Street Address: 481 Parker Hill Road
City : Springfield - Vermont
Postal Code : 05156
Contact Name: Peter Fuller
- Valet service
- Air conditioning
- BBQ facilities
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Carbon monoxide detector
- CCTV in common areas
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Refillable water stations
- Shops (on site)
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Valet Parking
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 3 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 100% of Deposit - If canceled within 15 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy: ????
- All rates are subject to state and local taxes & are subject to change without notice
- You will be responsible for any damages to your tent or furnishings during your stay
- NO pets allowed (our free-ranging chickens insist).
- Please do not feed farm animals or enter gated areas where animals are kept.
- All guests and visitors must be at least 12 years of age.
- Outside visitors must be pre-approved by camp staff.
- Please be considerate to fellow campers (voices, music volumes, etc.).
- Due to the nature of our campground set-up & in consideration to other guests, check-ins after 8pm discouraged
- We are a tobacco-free property; cannabis tolerant if used with discretion.
- Absolutely NO smoking, vape pens, or candles in tents or bathhouse.
- Offsite firewood is prohibited; please do not bring your own firewood. Your first bundle of kiln-dried firewood is complementary. We have reasonably priced kiln-dried wood bundles available on-site if you require additional.
- No firearms, fireworks, personal tents, or canopies are allowed.
- Please, no trespassing onto neighboring properties/pastures.
- No entry into gated farm pastures unless accompanied by camp staff.
- No swimming or wading in the farm pond
- Place trash, food waste & recycling in designated areas (please do not leave food/waste exposed in tents or outside areas)
Vehicles, Parking and Personal Property:
- Parking in designated areas only
- 10mph speed limit throughout the property
- Protect your person & property; keep cars & personal items safely secured at all times (we are not responsible for lost or stolen property)