Indulge in the ultimate luxury experience at our boutique hotel, located in the vibrant art district of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Our exquisite property is just 8 minutes away from the bustling cruise port, making it the perfect destination for those seeking a lavish stay before or after their voyage. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural surroundings and enjoy the convenience of being located in the heart of the city's thriving arts scene. Casa Ciana is a newly remodeled Luxury Boutique Hotel in Miramar, San Juan area. We are in the Art and Music district and the first famous artist theme room in PR and Carribean. We have theme rooms such as Marc Anthony, Ricky Martin, and Bad Bunny. We are only 5 minutes from Hotel Strip, Casinos, and Beaches. Old San Juan in 7 mins. We are 5 minutes from District T-Mobile and steps away from the Music Conservatory. Location! Location! Location is Key! We are in the art and music district of Puerto Rico in Miramar. We are 150 yards from La Laguna de Condado. We have lots of museums walking distance and lots fo restaurants. Uber is best recommended when staying in our area since we are so close to everything. However, if you need to park a vehicle we have a parking lot for your convenience.
Property Name: Casa Ciana
Street Address: 634 Calle Monserate
City : San Juan - San Juan
Postal Code : 00907
Contact Name: Goya Ramirez
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour check-in
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Guest accomodation cleaning can be cancelled
- Guest parking
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke-free property
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Travelers who cancel 1 week or more before 12:00 PM EST on the day of check-in are charged no fee.
- Travelers who cancel between 1 week and 48 hours before 12:00 PM EST on the day of check-in are charged 50% of the booking amount.
- Travelers who cancel less than 48 hours before 12:00 PM EST on the day of check-in (including no-shows) are charged 100% of the booking amount.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Casa Ciana!These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Casa Ciana's Website, located at Casa Ciana.holidayfuture.com.By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Casa Ciana if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, the law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
LicenseUnless otherwise stated, Casa Ciana and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Casa Ciana.All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Casa Ciana for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.You must not:
- Republish material from Casa Ciana
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Casa Ciana
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Casa Ciana
- Redistribute content from 57498_1
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our ContentThe following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
iFramesWithout prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of RightsWe reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our websiteIf you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
DisclaimerTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.