Nestled in the idyllic hamlet of Rutherford in Napa Valley, Rancho Caymus Inn is a historic boutique hotel unlike any other in wine country.
The property was originated by late vintner, designer, pilot and renaissance woman Mary Tilden Morton (Berkeley California's Tilden Park & Morton Salt families). The inn's Spanish hacienda style was handcrafted using materials that were carefully dismantled from a 19th century Yorkshire Ohio barn. The exposed mortise and tendon beams, custom doors and walnut counter-tops are second to none. In addition, nine original stained glass windows by acclaimed artist Gaye Frisk are displayed in the Inn’s premium suites. The Inn’s original hand woven pillow covers and blankets—crafted decades ago by the Salazaca and Otavalon Indians of Ecuador—have been memorialized as unique wall hangings in every guest suite.
In 1987, world-renowned ceramic tile mural and mosaic artist Guillermo Wagner Granizo was commissioned to deliver “Grape Harvest,” a mural that overlooks the pool, spa and terrace area. It’s these artisan details throughout the hotel that continue to celebrate its heritage. The beautifully restored Morton Hall and Rutherford Room are available for guest enjoyment and will be used for the hotel’s signature complimentary continental breakfast, corporate events, weddings, and daily wine tasting sessions.
Property Name: Rancho Caymus Inn
Address 1: 1140 Rutherford Rd
City : Rutherford - California
Postal Code : 94573
Contact Name: Reservations
Phone: 707 200 9300
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
• All reservations require a credit card deposit for the first night’s room and tax at the time of booking.
• Reservations must be cancelled 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night room and tax.
• Reservations not cancelled by arrival date are responsible for full stay total.
• Resort Fee – $40 USD per room, per night is collected at hotel upon arrival
• Daily housekeeping is included in the room rate.
• Rancho Caymus Inn is a non-smoking property.
We’re sorry, no pets allowed.
• Maximum of two adults per room.
• Rollaway is $75 per night and depends on availability.
1.3 PLEASE NOTE:
• Two-night minimum stay required on weekends.
• For the health of our guests, Rancho Caymus Inn is a non-smoking property. For smoking in your room, patio, or balcony, you can be charged a minimum of $100 for a cleaning fee, or a maximum of one nights stay if the room is not rentable.
• Let us know if you need a special needs accommodation – ADA
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.