Hostel One Camden. Our original hostel in the incredible city of London!
Here’s what makes us great:
- We are designed and run by backpackers, for backpackers. Our goal is to show everyone (particularly solo travellers and small groups) the best possible time
- Our friendly staff will help you explore the local area, as well as Central London. By day we go on adventures around the city, by night we get up to mischief in bars and clubs all over London
- We’re located in one of the coolest/hippest/trendiest areas of London - Camden! A short walk from the famous Camden markets, walking distance to the beautiful Lock’s, many famous pubs, as well as the London Underground
- Each night we prepare a delicious FREE dinner for our guests. It’s usually vegetarian and is always tasty. Start your night right with a healthy meal and meet your fellow guests
- Our hostel is literally inside and above an old English pub. Be sure to join us for HAPPY HOUR! We also have a cool basement area with a TV/lounge and large communal table, where you can relax or enjoy drinking games before heading out
- We are small, but not too small. Just the right size to get to know everyone, but big enough so there’s a crowd heading out and you can have a good time. Being social is what we’re all about
- We have plenty of mixed dorms (please be warned: some bunks are triples), as well as a double-private room
- Of course we offer: super-fast WiFi, maps, secure lockers, luggage storage, a ready-made bed, 24/7 reception, tourist information, tea & coffee, hairdryers and an iron. All for FREE
- Basic laundry service is available for 5 GBP (wash & dry), breakfast for 3 GBP, and towel rental for 2 GBP
If you want to experience the best of London, join us here at Hostel One Camden!
Property Name: Hostel One Camden
Address 1: 2 Southampton Road
Address 2 : The Lord Southampton
City : London
Postal Code : NW5 4HX
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellations are only accepted by e-mail, and must be received by us at least 2 full days before the arrival. If you do not show up for your reservation we may charge the first 2 nights of the accommodation to your credit card.
Terms and Conditions
On your day of check-in, you can arrive anytime from 6am. On your day of check-out, you can remain at the hostel until 11pm. Luggage storage is available during this time. If you wish to stay on the premises outside of these hours, without a reservation for the appropriate night, you must contact us in advance to make arrangements.
We cannot accept payments between 12am - 8am.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Breakfast is not included and is an additional 3 GBP per person, per meal.
*** Age Limit - We have an age limit of 18 - 45 years old. If you are outside of this age range upon arrival to the hostel, we have the right to cancel your booking without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee. ***
You are required to present your passport (or valid EU ID) to check-in. If you are a British national, you may check-in with a photo ID.
This is a non-smoking hostel, which means you must exit the building to smoke.
*** Group Policy - NO GROUPS larger than 4 persons from JUNE till AUGUST: ***
We are ideally suited to solo travellers or small groups who wish to mingle and meet people. Therefore, WE DO NOT accept bookings of groups larger than 4 people in high season (period starting from 1st June till 31st August - every year). If you choose to make a booking for your group within this period, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without a refund of your deposit. This policy also applies to multiple bookings under different names for the same group. If you arrive at the hostel in violation of our group policy, we have the right to cancel your booking on the spot without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee.
All cancellations must be made by email. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night of your stay.
The name of the cardholder MUST match the name on your booking. If there are different names, you must provide us with new card details within 24 hours. If not, your booking will be cancelled.