During the summer months, we operate as a boutique hostel with 10 dormitory beds split between two adjoining rooms. One dorm room has 4 beds and the other has 6 beds. The Hostel is in an historic building located in the Railway District, which is only 2 blocks from downtown Whitefish, 3 blocks from the Amtrak station, and 30 minutes from Glacier National Park. There is also a vegetarian cafe and juice & smoothie bar in the downstairs of the hostel. The cafe is open to guests and to the public.
Address 1: 28 Lupfer Ave
City : Whitefish - Montana
Postal Code : 59937
Contact Name : Lynon or Kirtlye Lohof
Phone : (406) 863-9450
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Secure Bike Storage
- Backyard w/ Clothesline
- Free Basic Breakfast
- Bedding and Bath Towels
- Front Porch
- Free Wireless Internet
- Free Filtered Water
- Laundry-for a fee
- Bike & Locker Locks for Rent
- Cafe/Juice Bar on Site
- Boot/Shoe Dryer
- Electric Tea Pot
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 04:00 PM
Check-Out : 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Payment in full is due upon arrival.
A valid, government-issued photo ID is required for check-in, e.g. passport or driver's license.
Guests 12-18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 12 years old must be approved by hostel management.
No pets allowed.
Refer to website for a full list of amenities.
Consent Agreement and Waiver of Liability
1. I am aware and acknowledge that Whitefish Hostel (referred to from here forward as W.H. )and its premises are not supervised to protect for theft, sexual harassment, or other criminal or civil misconduct of its guests.
2. I am aware and acknowledge that storage lockers are provided on the premises of W.H. for guest use. I am aware and acknowledge that locks are not provided for said storage lockers, though locks are available for rent.
3. I hereby acknowledge that I release W.H., LLC and its respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors and their successors and assigns (collectively, W.H.) from and against any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, expense, demand, or cause of action that I may suffer whether with respect to damage to or destruction of personal property, or theft, that may arise as a result of my stay as a guest W.H., or any other use of its premises, facilities, or equipment.
4. I do hereby agree to respect the property of other guests at W.H., and to refrain from damage or other harm to such property during my stay as a guest at W.H.
5. I am aware and acknowledge that this Consent Agreement and Waiver of Liability constitutes notice of limited liability for W.H., LLC and all its affiliates of any sexual harassment or any other sexual misconduct committed by a guest staying at W.H. or anywhere on its premises. Sexual harassment and sexual acts or favors; insulting or degrading sexual remarks directed toward staff or other guests; vulgar language in any context; and any other unwelcome statements or actions based on sex that are sufficiently severe or pervasive so as to unreasonably interfere with the peace of a guest's stay at W.H. or the work environment of its staff.
6. I do hereby agree to respect the peace of other guests at W.H., and to refrain from sexual harassment or any sexual misconduct towards guests or the staff of W.H. during my stay as a guest at W.H.