Vivo Inn is a short walk from the coastline of General Luna, a favorite among tourist and surfers and where the world renowned Cloud 9 waves are found. We provide our guests with pick-up and drop off from the airport. We can also arrange a tour of the island so you can enjoy Siargao's beautiful lagoons, sandy beach, caves, rock formations and reefs. We have a restaurant open 7 days a week, serving a selection of good quality coffee.
Vivo Inn is a holiday resort where we invite our guests to live in an authentic experience in Siargao Island, Philippines. The lifestyle we offer consists of an adventurous, fun and exciting experience were you will live in comfort, fine cuisine and excellent service. Our spacious accommodations are bungalow types which are fully air conditioned. If you feel like having a shower to cool down from the heat of the island, you have your very own modern bathroom with hot and cold showers to enjoy. Each room also has a veranda with garden view. Furthermore, Vivo now boasts of a good-sized swimming pool for the exclusive use of our in-house guests. The Queen rooms are located on the pool side area and the King rooms also have a great view of the pool and courtyard. If you want to enjoy a meal or even just a drink, you need not go far as our Inn features a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
We have installed our very own filtration and water softening systems so you can enjoy high quality running water in our hotel. Siargao running water is typically sourced from deep wells and a private distribution company. The quality of water from these sources is hard, salty and contains some sediments which makes water harsh on the skin and render soap and shampoo less effective in bathing. With our own water systems in place, you can enjoy clear water, free from impurities, and enjoy a relaxing, pleasant and cleaner bath.
Property Name: Vivo Inn Siargao
Address 1: Tourism Rd. Poblacion 5 General Luna
City : Surigao del Norte
Postal Code : 8419
Contact Name: Roger Calvo
Phone: +63919 953 4671
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full charge will be applied if they cancel within 14 days prior to arrival date.
Full charge will be applied for same day cancellations or no-show guests.
Terms and Conditions
Check in/Check-out Time
- Check in is at 2:00PM.
- Check-out at 12 noon.
- Cleaning hours are between 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM.
- Rooms are cleaned once every two days or upon request by the guest within the designated cleaning hours.
- Please put the “Make Up Room” sign outside your door knob to request for cleaning.
- Full payment for accommodation is required upon check-in. This includes all outstanding balances.
- The restaurant opens at 7:00 AM and closes at 11:00 PM.
- Last meal orders are accepted until 10:30PM.
- Vivo Inn is strictly a smoke-free and pet-free zone.
- We prohibit any drugs, weapons or any kind of dangerous, harmful and hazardous substances in the premises.
- Any guest/s who are causing public inconvenience, who are violent, abusive, obscene and violence, unreasonable noise, and who are abusive, obscene, harasses other guests or any of our staff will be asked/forced to vacate the premises without refund.
- Preserve water and electricity by turning off water taps and switching off lights and airconditioners upon leaving the room.
- To help conserve water, towels and linens will be changed only when necessary or upon request.
- Extra towels and linens can be requested for a minimal charge.
- Do not remove beddings, pillow cases, towels and mattresses from rooms, unless allowed by the Resort Management.
- Notify the Front Desk immediately. Lost or misplaced room keys will be charged accordingly.
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping of their own valuables and personal belongings.
- All rooms are provided with safety boxes.
- The Resort Management and its staff will not be liable for any loss or damage of guest’s valuable items and personal belongings.
- Always secure doors, windows, vehicles and belongings when you leave the rooms and at night.
- The guest is responsible and liable for the safety and conduct of his/her children.
- Resort guests are financially responsible for any damage/loss to any resort equipment/property, either intentional or accidental.
- Wilful damage or defacing of resort property/equipment will result to immediate eviction, payment of damage fees and/or prosecution.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in food with strong odors in their rooms. Please make sure that you dispose of trash properly.