Dedicated Girls Hostel
Property Name: Sipra Girls Hostel
Address 1: 171 H B Road
Address 2 : Lalpur
City : Ranchi - Jharkhand
Postal Code : 834001
Contact Name: Team SGH
Phone : 9835340810
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Room with AP Plan
- Common Refrigerator
- Cool Drinking R/O Water
- Common Kitchen
- Washing Machine
- Study Roo
- Dinning Area with Telivision
- Pick up and Drop
- Free Parking
- Doctor on Call
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Rules & Regulations of Hostel (To be signed at the time of check in)* Deposit Policy - For monthly guests, we charge 1 month of deposit amount also.
1. Monthly payment shall be paid IN ADVANCE between 28th to 2nd of each month failing which will attract fine of Rs. 50/- per week. This may be paid in cash or would be deducted from the security deposit. Never pay cash/DD/Bank deposits without proper receipt. Verbal payments acceptance shall never be entertained.
2. Plans are on AP basis. There is NO mess off facility. Students fees are charged on a average basis and is irrespective of number of stay & mess usage in the hostel. The fees shall be charged full even if the student does not reside for a single day.
3. If opted on monthly plan, there is no provision for per day charges. In the interest of the resident who have stayed more than 2 Years shall have an option to pay their accommodation charge @ 300/-per day for the fraction month or full month charges, which ever is lower while leaving the hostel on account of completion of the course. These student &their female blood relative shall be charges at the same rate with bed sharing whenever they need to stay in the hostel in present or future.
4. Cooking, playing of radios, transistors and televisions, heaters, electric irons, heating rods and elements, putting up posters, painting on wall (The Cost of painting effected walls shall be recovered in cash) or any other instruments or equipment are strictly restricted in the hostel rooms. In case any candidate is found to have any such objectionable equipment in their room, the management may impose fine, as it may deem fit including forfeiture of security deposit. Candidates are not allowed to posses any other material that may be objectionable to their fellow companion or the management.
5. Visiting to others room for any reasons including joint study is strictly prohibited.Please knock and call outside the room and discuss in common areas. Fine of Rs.50/- for defying. (Instead of arguing, avoid breaking rule.)
6. Students should always enter the date and time each time they enter or leave the premises of the hostel. They should also mention the place of visit and expected time to return. All students are requested to strictly enter the hostel premises by 6.30 P.M in Summers (April – September) & by 5.30 P.Min winters (October – March). In case of expected delay, take prior written permission positively indicating the purpose and confirm your attendance on returning in the LATE ATTENDANCE REGISTER a copy of which may be forwarded to your parents at their cost. Other complains/circulars will be forwarded by courier/phone at parent’s cost.
7. Lights and fans of the rooms shall be switched off when not needed or when not in room. No maintenance would be provided to the students whose lights and fans remain switched on when not required or not in room.
8. No students shall be allowed to meet any guests other than those indicated in the registration form. Students are requested not to forward any request in this regard. However, female class friends may be allowed on specific basis by the management.
9. During the stay, the candidate is required to abide by the rules of the house and maintain proper discipline and conduct. In order to maintain the good reputation of the house the management can request the candidate to vacate the hostel premises within 24 hours in case of any in-disciplinary behavior on part of the candidate. In case of any in-discipline, the security money will be forfeited.
10. Management doesn’t take any responsibility for thefts,loss or accidents and of water or electricity failure. Cash can be kept at the office if required. Generator Backup is from 6 PM to 11 PM. Internet &computer are facility may be withdrawn or chargeable as per the discretion of the management. Cell phone & PCs has been allowed purely on the risk of the resident. The extent of misuse of the cell phones happening in the hostel have been explained in details. No complain or claim for theft or miss-happenings shall be entertained by the hostel.
11. Parents / Guardians / Visitors are requested not to enter or stay in the Hostel rooms. They can meet the candidate as per the meeting hours and days in the visitor’s common room.
12. Pure vegetarian foods will only be served. In no case guests are allowed to bring or eat non-vegetarian food including egg inside the campus of hostel. It is strictly prohibited
13. Parents / Guardians / Visitors are requested to immediately inform the change of their corresponding address.
14. The Campus has round the clock security and CCTV for security. List of complains & SOS numbers has been displayed on the noticeboard.
15. The management will be at its own discretion to revise the fees to meet the increase in inflation rate.Normally it will revise the fees @ 10%(TEN PERCENT) per year, in the month of every January irrespective of date of joining the hostel.
16. The management at its own discretion shall add, delete, and modify the rules and conditions for better functioning of the hostel which shall be displayed on the hostel’s noticeboard.
(Signature of Parent/Guardian) (Signature of the Student)