Property Name: Heritage Cruise Binh Chuan Cat Ba Archipelago
Street Address: Lot 28B Tuần Châu Marina, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh 10000
City : Ha Long - Quang Ninh
Postal Code : 10000
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Fitness center
- Gift shop
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioning
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 11:00 AM
Check-Out: 11:30 AM
Terms and Conditions
Please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making a reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Terms and Conditions and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with the Merchant. By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes.Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
I. Rate Basis
- All rates quoted in Vietnam Dong or American Dollars, per room per night for double occupancy
- The rates are inclusive of service charges and government tax and are non-commissionable
- Rates are subject to the terms of the contract. General terms and conditions will be supplied
II. Cruise cancellation due to bad weather conditionsCruising and sailing in the Cat Ba Archipelago are regulated by the Cat Ba Port Authority. Every morning, the Port Authority delivers a permit to each cruise company allowing them to sail in the Cat Ba Archipelago. Both day cruises and overnight cruises are regulated this way.In case of bad weather conditions and risks of the tropical storm, the Port Authority might limit the possibilities of cruising and even decide to cancel all cruises.In such cases, the final decision by the Port of Authority is usually only known at 3.00pm on the day of departure. Below are the possible scenarios that can occur and alternatives offered to passengers by Heritage Cruises:
1. ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL
1.1. SITUATIONOn a day with bad weather conditions or risks of the tropical storm, Heritage Cruises will inform guests/travel agents as soon as possible of the risk of cancellation, the possible scenarios that can occur, and will offer different alternatives to the guests/travel agents.Cancellation before the check-in time on the departure date: Full refundThe Port Authority will inform to all ships operating on Halong Bay and Cat Ba Archipelago as well as Heritage Cruises whether:
– the overnight permit is granted;
– the overnight permit is denied but day cruising is allowed;
– all cruising is forbidden for both day and night.
1.2. TERMS AND CONDITIONSUpon arrival, guests can choose:1.2.1. Not to wait, and cancel their cruise altogether.
126.96.36.199. If guests decide to cancel the cruise before receiving a final decision (around 3.00pm as lastest) from the Port Authority, Heritage Cruises will not offer any refund.
1.2.2. To wait until 3.00pm and enjoy lunch on board (if the presence of people on the boats anchored in the marina is allowed by the Port Authority).
188.8.131.52. If the guests wait, enjoy lunch on board and at 3.00pm the cruise is canceled, then only 60USD will be charged to cover the lunch.
184.108.40.206. If guests wait, enjoy lunch on board and at 3.00pm only a day cruise is allowed, then only 100 USD will be charged to cover the lunch and day cruise.
220.127.116.11. If guests wait, enjoy lunch on board and at 3.00pm overnight cruising is permitted, then only will be charged as 2 days/1 night tour.
2. ON THE SECOND DAY OF A 3-DAY/2-NIGHT CRUISE
2.1. SITUATIONThe permit to cruise on the second day of the 2- or 3- night cruise is delivered by the Port Authority at 8.00am the day of cruising, under normal circumstances. If the cruising permit is denied at 8.00am, guests will go back to the harbor at 10.30am with guests checking out that day. They will have then the same possible scenarios and alternatives as in section 1 above.
2.2. TERMS AND CONDITIONSHeritage Cruises will refund as follows:
2.2.1. In case cruising is entirely denied on that day: cruise will only be charged as 2 days/1 night
2.2.2. In case guests decide to remain for lunch on board when permitted, but cruising ends up being entirely denied on that day: cruise will be charged as 2 days/1 night +60USD to cover the lunch.
2.2.3. In case guests decide to remain for lunch on board, when permitted and cruise a few hours during that day when permitted, but overnight cruising ends up being denied: Cruising until 17:00 on the second day will be charged as 75% 3 days/2 nights tour.
2.2.4. No refund can be claimed when overnight cruising ends up being allowed and the guests spend the second night on board as well.
2.2.5. No refund can be claimed if guests decide to end their cruise at 10.30am on the second day without waiting for the final decision from the Port Authority.
3. ON THE DAY OF DEPARTUREIn case of bad weather conditions or risks of the tropical storm on the day of departure (check-out), the Port Authority may order the ship to return to the marina earlier than planned. No refund can be claimed in this situation.
4. TRANSPORTATION4.1. Guests using transportation not booked via Heritage Cruises shall contact their travel agent/ transportation supplier directly to make all necessary arrangements deriving from a cruise cancellation.
4.2. For guests using Heritage Cruises Transportation Services, Heritage Cruises will arrange transport back to Hanoi.
4.3. As Heritage Cruises shall not be held responsible for any cruise cancellation due to weather conditions, if transportation has been used, the cost of transportation cannot be refunded by Heritage Cruises.
5. OTHER CONSEQUENCES OF POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS
5.1. CRUISING ITINERARYEven when cruising permits are delivered, bad weather conditions might force our Management, Captains and Crew to modify the schedule: change of routes, visits canceled or modified, etc.
By booking with Heritage Cruises, all guests agree that all programs are subject to change without prior notice.
5.2. SPECIAL DINING VENUESHeritage Cruises offers the opportunity to dine on a beach, in a cave or in a floating village. Guests booking these extra services should be aware that it might be necessary to cancel outside dining at the last minute in case of bad weather conditions and to replace it by dining in the ship’s dining room. Heritage Cruises cannot be held responsible for the cancellation of outside dining due to bad weather conditions and thus will not offer any refund.
6. BOAT INSPECTIONSThe Port Authority, Haiphong Province Authorities and other Officials may request, without prior notice, to inspect one or more of the fleet’s ships.
Heritage Cruises shall not be held responsible for any delays, change of schedule, early check-out that could occur due to the Officials’ inspection, and will thus not offer any refund.
7. GUESTS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT7.1. Permits can be denied due to thick fog: in this case, it is impossible for Heritage Cruises to know or predict this in advance.
7.2. Although for most tropical storms we usually have warnings and information 24 to 48 hours in advance, it is very often impossible to predict how powerful it will be when reaching the coast of Vietnam and sudden trajectory changes are also very common, hence the delay in obtaining, then communicating, information.
7.3. Very often Heritage Cruises receive from the Port Authority many contradictory pieces of information before the final decision. Heritage Cruises will communicate to the passengers all information as given by the Port Authority and should not be held responsible for inconsistencies, last-minute changes, and contradictions.
7.4. In the case of risk of a tropical storm at night, the weather might show no sign of danger upon the guests’ arrival and only change much later and quite suddenly.
7.5. Some other cruise companies in Cat Ba Archipelago might decide to go against the decision of the Port Authority. It is their personal choice not to observe the orders of the local authorities and to put at risks the lives of their passengers.CONSIDERING THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF ITS PASSENGERS AS ITS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, HERITAGE CRUISES WILL ALWAYS COMPLY WITH THE PORT AUTHORITY’S DECISION.Although Heritage Cruises understands the importance for visitors to see Cat Ba Archipelago and Halong Bay and is highly honored to have been chosen by our guests to see Vietnam’s most mythical site, we will never put our passengers in danger.Note:
- Passengers using the services of a travel agent should then contact their travel agent to make the necessary arrangements for transportation, accommodation, etc.
- In case of tropical storm warning, it is usually forbidden to have people on board, even when the vessels are anchored in the harbor.
- Passengers using the services of a travel agent should then address their travel agent for refund. Heritage Cruises directly refunds the agent the amount paid by them.
III. Refund of unused servicesNo refunds or exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour price but not utilized by the guest.
IV. Liability and InsuranceHeritage Cruises accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or delay due to natural disaster, political actions, weather or causes beyond its controlTravel insurance and medical precautions are essential. Your travel insurance must provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking.
V. ConfirmationAll confirmations are generally made by return fax or email within 2 working days. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, we will inform you of the booking status at the time of reservation.
VI. Child and Extra Bed Surcharge
- Children at 12 years old and above are considered as adults.
- FOC for 01 children under 5 years old sharing bed with parents. Only 01 children under 5 years is allowed to share bed with parents. The second child is applied as child 5-11 years old
- Maximum 1 child 5-11 years of age sharing bed with adult. The second child is applied extra bed rate for children.
- Surcharge Extra Sofabed is at 180USD/adult and 90USD/child
VII. Passengers’ informationThe client is requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to check in (Full name, Date of birth, Gender, Nationality, Passport number, Vietnam visa expiry date, Contact number). Passengers are advised to bring their passport during the tour as representatives of the Cat Ba Port Authority can board to check at any time.
VIII. Payment and Cancellation InstructionsPayments can be made by credit card, bank transfer or cash. We accept Visa Card, American Express, MasterCard.
1. CancellationCancellation will be charged as follows:
2. Final paymentFull payment is required as follows, unless credit facilities have been established, by means of a Bank Guarantee, Floating Deposit, Telegraphic Transfer or such other security.
- Late payment is subjected to an interest rate of 1.5% per month.
- If the bookings are confirmed less than the mentioned date, guests shall make full payment within that mentioned date or such a shorter time to ensure that Heritage Cruises has received full prepayment for all bookings before check-in
- All rates are non-commissionable