Property Name: Buoys at the Lodge
Address 1: 14088 Peonia Rd
City : Clarkson - Kentucky
Postal Code : 42726
Contact Name: Laura Wessel
Phone: (270) 396-6017
- Gift shop
- On-site Parking
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Extending Your Stay After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive.
If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know before your check- out date. We will try our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar apartment should this be necessary.
Guest Safety Policy As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from.Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded.
Room Cleaning Policy Housekeeping will not enter your room during your stay. However, if need towels, toiletries, etc., are needed please see housekeeper on duty or stop in at the restaurant during business hours.
Parking Policy Parking is available for trailers in the adjacent parking lot.
Pet Policy Are we pet friendly? You bet! A maximum of two pets are allowed per room at $10.00 per pet per night. Just make sure your furry friends do their business in the designated areas and stay on a leash when outside the room. At a concern for your pet – no one will enter your room during your stay. Should your furry friend have a potty accident in the room, a cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file in the amount of $100. Should your pet cause property or item damage, an incidental fee will be charged at market value to your credit cardon file. No birds or venomous creatures.
Smoking Policy Breathe easy. We are a non-smoking property. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $300 room cleaning fee.Please Note: Immediate termination of the reservation is possible if:
- More guests stay in the property than agreed
- Excessive noise is made in the evening hours or at night
- Sub-letting the room you have rented. The number of people residing in the room should be the same as confirmed in the booking.
- We are not responsible for lost or forgotten personal things in the rooms.
Cancellation Policy Please carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this. So to save any misunderstanding we would be grateful if you can observe the following:
- If the guest cancels more than 72 Hours in advance, the reservation will be cancelled and nothing will be charged.
- If the guest cancels less than 72 Hours in advance, 50% of the room rate will be charged to the credit card on file.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, no refund will be granted.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non- refundable.
- There is only one way in which we can acknowledge cancellation of the guest’s reservation; the guest MUST send a cancellation request stating the reservation number via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled.
Please be aware that any missing bed linens and towels will result in a replacement fee.
Your reservation is guaranteed until the day of arrival. After that time, it will no longer be guaranteed and the room may be reassigned. We will charge your credit card upon arrival unless you choose to pay by cash. We will send you a cancellation confirmation via email immediately after cancelling your booking.
- We believe the children are our future, but you still have to be 21 years old and present a valid ID to book a room
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in
- All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of all adults occupying the room and a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change
- All rooms are subject to a 6% sales tax and a 4% transient tax collected by the State of Kentucky.