Whistling Woodzs Resort, sprawling in an area of 7 acres is an ideal gateway for all vacations and a MICE destination for people from all walks of life. All the beguiling accommodations command a magnificent view of the river with a backdrop of lush green forests. The spacious and extremely comfortable accommodations are well-appointed to ensure a perfect retreat in the wild. They are strategically positioned making them perfect places to soak in the sun and spirits of wilderness. The centrally located food court and recreational area is the hub of all activities during your stay at Whistling Woodzs Resort. The sight of numerous birds flitting around engrosses you while you tickle your taste buds with delicacies laid out by Chefs. Campfires to unwind and mingle where cold air, warm fire & bright stars will take you to nature’s paradise.
Property Name: Whistling Woodzs Resort
Address 1: Village Badgund, At Post:Ganeshgudi (Dandeli)
Address 2 : Taluka : Joida
City : DANDELI - Karnataka
Postal Code : 581365
Contact Name: Smitha Vinayak Jadhav
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
- Free Wi-Fi
- Paid Pick-up & Drop
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 12:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
1. Any amendment/cancellation up to 30 days Prior to the check in date, 10% of total package value for the booked period.
2. Any amendment/cancellation between 30 days to 15 days prior to the check in date, 50% of total package value for the booked period.
3. Any amendment/cancellation less than 15 days of arrival date, 100% of total package value for the booked period.
Cancellation/amendment NOT allowed between 21st Dec till 31st December (both dates included).
* In case of refund, bank transactions charges will be deducted over and abovethe cancellation charges.
* In case of credit card transactions, refund will be done only to the bankaccount of the respective card holder (after deducting the bank servicecharges).