Palazzo Bifora Boutique Hotel is located in
the heart of Malta’s old city, Mdina,
a fortified city which
is extraordinary in its mix of medieval
and baroque architecture lining the quaint narrow streets. Palazzo Bifora has been uniquely restored to
protect its wonderful
history while creating a serene sense of luxury. Palazzo Bifora has six individually designed
guestrooms and offers its guests the
highest quality of personalised service
creating a sense of “home away from home” comfort.
Property Name: Palazzo Bifora
Street Address: No 1, Aragona Alley
City : Mdina, Malta
Postal Code : MDN1260
Phone: +356 2122 4022
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beauty services
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Bottled water
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast in the room
- Breakfast, Continental
- Car for hire
- Car rental
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Chocolate / Cookies
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated smoking area
- Dry Cleaning
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Horseback riding
- Hygiene certification
- Ironing Service
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Live music / performance
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Personal trainer
- Pool / Beach towels
- Private check-in / check-out
- Racquetball / Squash
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safety deposit box
- Security alarm
- Shuttle service
- Smoke alarms
- Soundproof rooms
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Sun deck
- Surfing lessons
- Taxi service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- VIP room facilities
- Walking Tours
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Guarantee PolicyA guarantee is mandatory to reserve the room.
A Non-Refundable deposit equal to the first night's accommodation is required to guarantee your booking.
Travelers who cancel 72 hours or more before 14:00 CET on the day of check-in are charged no fee.
Travelers who cancel less than 72 hours before 14:00 CET on the day of check-in (including no show) are charged 100% of the booking amount.
Terms and Conditions
Booking terms and conditions: Your reservation and the accommodation agreement shall be subject to the following Booking Terms and Conditions.
Prices and Taxes
1. The prices indicated for the Palazzo Bifora rooms are subject to availability.
2. Guests are obliged to pay the current or agreed Boutique Hotel prices for the hire of rooms and for any other services they have made use of. This also applies to services affected by the guest and expenses incurred by the Boutique Hotel vis-à-vis third parties.
3. The agreed prices shall include the statutory rate of VAT and all local taxes
4. The Boutique Hotel’s invoices are payable in full immediately upon receipt.
Palazzo Bifora will accept no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of Palazzo Bifora’s obligations are prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond Palazzo Bifora’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, natural disasters, other acts of God, pandemics, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water or other utility service.
Stay, Room Availability, Delivery and Return
1. Palazzo Bifora offers WIFI access that allows you to connect to the internet. Guests undertake to ensure that computing resources made available by Palazzo Bifora are not used for any illegal purposes or in any way for reproduction, representation, provision communication to the public work or object protected by copyright or related rights such as texts, images photographs (and so on) without the authorization of the copyright holder when this authorization is required. You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of our wifi provider.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing on the booking confirmation, guests are entitled to check in at any time from 3 p.m. on the agreed arrival date. The guests do not have the right to earlier availability.
3. On the agreed date of departure, you shall kindly vacate your room(s) and make them available to the hotel no later than 11 a.m. unless otherwise agreed in writing. After that time, on the grounds of the delayed vacating of the room for use exceeding the contractual time, the hotel may charge 50 percent of the full accommodation rate for the additional use of the room until 6 p.m. (after 6 p.m. full charge applies).
4. Palazzo Bifora provides a safety deposit box in the rooms. Palazzo Bifora is not responsible for any valuables and money left unlocked and outside the individual safe, including those in the guest’s rooms and public areas.
5. Wakeup calls are carried out by the hotel with the greatest possible diligence. Messages, mail, and merchandise deliveries for guests are handled with care. Palazzo Bifora assumes no liability in this regard but will make its best effort to deliver, hold, and for a fee forward such items (on request).
6. Palazzo Bifora does not have a car park and does not provide parking spaces. Guests arriving with their own or rented cars may use the public parking spaces in the area.
7. Palazzo Bifora is a NO SMOKING property.
8. Palazzo Bifora is equipped with a CCTV system which covers the public areas.
9. The maximum room occupancy is two adults. Children from the age of 12 years and older are permitted to stay at Palazzo Bifora under the responsibility of the parent/s or guardian/s.
Palazzo Bifora is committed to protecting guest’s privacy and personal information is retained no longer than is required.
Jurisdiction and dispute resolution
These terms and conditions form a binding contract between Prestige Hospitality Limited and the guest and shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. All disputes arising from or in connection with the services offered by the Boutique Hotel shall enjoy the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.