Kendal is a beautiful historic South Lakeland market town. Full of boutique shops, artisan coffee and quirky restaurants. Lots to see and do.
Great walking in the local area and all sorts of outdoor adventure activities available.
Other things to note
Property Name: Fleece Cottage
Street Address: 14 Highgate
City : kendal
Postal Code : LA94sx
Contact Name: Anthony Robinson
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 15 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Check in is between 3pm - 10pm. Check out is strictly 11am. Keys can be collected and returned at the bar at Ye Olde Fleece Inn next door.
The standard booking price includes the following:
- All taxes
- Internet and Cable TV usage
- Towels, bed linen and hairdryer
- Cleaning before and after your stay
- All apartment amenities and facilities as mentioned on our website pages and in our correspondence
- When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max per room (8 guests total)
- No excessive noise must be made between 10pm and 8am in consideration of our neighbours
Please practice safe cooking habits. Do not leave burners on unattended. Please do not cook with strong smelling ingredients. Lingering smells that require room closure and deep cleans will be charged a cleaning fee
We provide 1x car park space outside the cottage. By parking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. We do not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property.
Room refreshes will not be offered during stays. Should you need fresh towels or linen, please visit Ye Olde Fleece in located next to the cottage.
We are a non-smoking property. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a room cleaning fee.
Damages and Breakages
You (The Tenant) is financially responsible for any damage to the apartment. This includes losses caused by you (The Tenant) or a third party negligent actions and behavior. A detailed review of the condition of the apartment and all equipment and facilities will be made after check-out. The Tenant is responsible for any damages or breakages found that are over and above normal wear and tear and usage. In this case, a detailed statement of damage along with an invoice for the repair or replacement cost will be sent to the Tenant.
Please carefully read our cancellation policy. Rarely can we make any exceptions to this. Our staff are instructed to follow this policy and rules. To save any misunderstanding we would be grateful if you can observe the following:
- The total price of the reservation will be charged right away after booking
- If the guest cancels more than 14 days in advance, the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the booking is non-refundable.
- If the guest cancels less between 7-14 days in advance 50% of the booking is refundable
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the total cost of the booked stay still stands and is non-refundable
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non- refundable.
- Covid is not considered an extenuating circumstance. We recommend getting travel insurance in advance of your stay if you are concerned.
- There is only one way in which we can acknowledge cancellation of the guest’s reservation; the guest MUST send a cancellation request stating the reservation number via email to the following address
- All cancellations are confirmed via email after the reservation has been cancelled.