Hotel Mai is a modern boutique hotel, newly built and completed in 2023. Located in the heart of downtown Long Beach near the water, and across from the Long Beach Terrace Theater, Hotel Mai is a short walk from some of the city’s most popular eateries and nightlife, as well as the East Village Arts District.
The contemporary rooms feature clean and minimalist design, smart TVs, minifridges, heated Toto bidets, and complimentary Wi-Fi. There is an indoor pool, steam and sauna room, and fitness center, as well as a rooftop patio where guests can enjoy a beautiful city view.
Property Name: Hotel Mai
Street Address: 107 Long Beach Blvd.
City : Long Beach - California
Postal Code : 90802
- Baggage storage
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Express check-in / check-out
- Face masks available for guests
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Hot Tub
- Hypoallergenic rooms
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Property has wheelchair access
- Refillable water stations
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Visual aids: Braille
- Visual aids: tactile signs
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 30%
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hotel Mai Downtown Long Beach . Below are hotel policies and procedures; read them carefully. As our hotel guests, by reading and signing your hotel registration card at check-in or by booking a reservation on our website, you are agreeing to abide by our hotel policies and procedures
Reservation Payment + Guarantee
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card matching the reservation holder’s name.
- Full payment is due upon booking and based on the hotel's reservation terms.
- A $200 deposit on a valid major credit card under the reservation holder’s name will be required at check in.
- Reservations cannot be made on behalf of others (business travel and reservations made by travel agents are acceptable).
- Hotel Mai is a cashless hotel. We accept all major credit cards.
- Reservations are confirmed at the time of booking with a valid credit card and a prepayment of the full booking amount (including taxes & fees). Reservations can be cancelled or modified without penalty 3 days or more prior to your scheduled check in date. Cancellations made 71 hours prior to arrival or less are subject to a fee of 100% of your booking total.
- To avoid any fees, a reservation should be canceled up to 72 hours prior to 6PM on the arrival date. Should a reservation be amended or canceled after this time, the cancellation fee associated with your reservation at the time of booking will apply.
- This policy does not apply to Advance Rate reservations as they are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- Guests must be over the age of 18 in order to make a reservation and check-in.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM
- If you arrive earlier we will be pleased to store your luggage until your room is ready. Check-in times cannot be guaranteed due to high occupancy patterns. Guests will be required to present a valid credit/debit card upon check-in along with a valid form of identification. HOTEL MAI will make every effort to honor special requests if available and possible, upon your arrival. However, the availability of these items cannot be guaranteed in advance. The hotel reserves all rights to refuse service to any guests of the hotel who do not follow or comply with hotel policies.
- Check Out Time: 11:00am
- Check-out is at 11 AM. If you require a later check-out, please contact us before 10 am on the day of departure, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. A charge may apply, depending on availability.
- Valid State or Government issued ID and a credit card matching reservation holder’s name is required at check-in.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the premises. For the safety of all guests, we do not allow visitors.
- Reservation Name and credit card imprinted name must match. A physical swipe of the credit card must take place on property, with card holder present. Any discrepancies with funds or name match is subject to cancellation at hotel discretion without notice. You agree that your liability for all charges during your stay is not waived and agree to be held personally liable in the event that the indicated person, guest, company, visitor, association or credit card issuer fails to pay for any part and/or the full amount of accrued charges. California Penal Code § 484-502.9 .
- If you choose to take advantage of any promotions offered through the hotel, please follow all restrictions associated with each offer. Management reserves the right to change or cancel all promotions.
- Thank you for choosing HOTEL MAI. Although we love celebrations, we do not allow them in our guest rooms to ensure we can protect the hotel and our guests at all times. Most guest rooms per fire code are for up to 2-4 guests maximum occupancy. We have a no disturbance policy in all guest rooms. Any noise or repeated disturbance complaints will be investigated by our staff. In the event of a disturbance all non registered guests will be asked to leave the room. If the disturbance continues, the registered guest may be asked to leave the property without a refund. Additional fees may be applied if other guests were disturbed causing revenue loss. Any room damages will also apply per hotel policies.
- HOTEL MAI will charge the credit card on file for the entire cost of the reservation at the time of booking. An additional $200 hold will be placed on your payment method during your stay. Cash/Pre-Paid Debit Cards will not be accepted for the $200 incidental hold. This hold will be released after check out as long as no damage to the room occurs. Portions of the hold can/will be retained in the case that theft/loss of HOTEL MAI property occurs such as Equipment,, towels, pillows, bed linens, hotel furnishings, etc., or Including but not limited to any breakage or damages of Hotel Property incurred during your stay, or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning. Reservation will be cancelled if guest is unable to provide the $200 security deposit via Credit Card at check-in.
- Parking is available for Hotel Mai guests. Parking rate is $15 per day. Must register your car details at front desk upon check-in.
- Our garage will not be able to accommodate RV’s or large vans, these may be parked in our overflow lot adjacent to the building.
- Maximum height for vehicles parked in our garage is 6’8”
- Hotel Mai is a 100% smoke free property. Smoking of any kind, including medicinal or medical marijuana, vaping, e-cigarettes, in any area of the hotel will result in a $350 cleaning and remediation fee.
- The maximum occupancy per room depends on the room type.
- King rooms: Max occupancy is 2 guests. Children 10 and under do not count.
- Double queen rooms, or 2 bedroom suite: Max occupancy is 4 guests. Children 10 and under do not count.
- Extra beds are not available. Pack-and-plays for babies are available with advance notice.
- Quiet hours must be observed between 10pm-8am.
- Sorry, as much as we might love your cute animal friend, pets are not allowed on the property. We will charge a $250 deep cleaning fee to your credit card if a pet is admitted into your room, and will ask that you check out with your pet without a refund.
- Service animals are welcome with proper documentation. Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not service animals under Title II and Title III of the ADA.
- Any audiovisual recording, photo shoot, reproduction or representation of images including the premises and buildings of our hotels other than for strictly private use is subject to our prior approval. Permission can be obtained by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are not permitted to carry, store or possess firearms, ammunition, knives or weapons of any kind while at our hotel. We reserve the right to refuse service and ask that you leave our hotel in the event you fail to abide by this policy. This policy does not apply to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties.
- By making a reservation, you agree to all the Terms & Conditions and understand and agree to be financially responsible for charges incurred per the cancellation policy, the total amount due for your entire stay, incidentals and damage charges that include but are not limited to: property damage, smoking of any kind in guest rooms or common areas, pet cleaning fees, any other loss or damage to the premises or its contents and any damage that renders the room un-rentable to the next scheduled guest.