Limited Time Special Promotion - Book directly through our website and save on your stay - Hurry! Deals this good won't last forever! This deal also includes 2.99 happy hour drinks available at our bar during your entire visit during restaurant hours!
The Thayer, once the bustling heart of Annandale, is alive again. Come visit and dine at this historic location. Perfect for any occasion, a romantic evening, a casual dinner, a night out with some friends, or just a few drinks. You will be sure to be impressed with the award-winning food; you’ll enjoy the company of the friendly staff; and you will love the atmosphere preserved in time, dating back to the end of the 1800’s when the building was first built. Who knows, you may even run into one of the ghosts supposedly haunting the hotel!
Property Name: The Thayer
Address 1: 60 Elm St W
City : Annandale - Minnesota
Postal Code : 55302
Contact Name: Brian Krebsbach
- Room service
- Happy Hour Drink Prices
- Roku Television
- Breakfast Included
- Private Bath
- Hair Dryer
- 24 Hour Service
- Free Parking
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
As a small hotel, cancellations and no-shows can greatly affect business. Please read the cancellation policy carefully. By booking a reservation,you are agreeing to our policies.
1. Cancellations of a single room reservation is allowed up to 2 weeks (14 calendar days) before the reservation date without penalty.
2. Cancellations within 14 days of the reservation date will be charged in full, unless we are able to re-book the room.
3. No-shows are charged in full for the reservation.
4. Early departure requires full payment of the entire reservation, unless we can re-book any portion of the remaining reservation
5. Cancellations of a multi-room or whole-house reservation is allowed up to 30 calendar days before the reservation date without penalty
6. Cancellations of a multi-room or whole-house reservation within 30 calendar days will be charged in full, with a refund issued for any rooms we are able to re-book.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Prices and Taxes
1. All of our room rates at The Thayer are based on single/double occupancy, each room is perfect for one or two people.
2. Additional hotel guests add $50 per night,however, no cots, cribs, or roll away beds are available.
3. All rates and charges are subject to sales tax.
Payments and Terms at Check-in, Check-out
4. All on-line reservations require full payment at time of booking with a valid credit or debit card. Once payment has been processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with information for your stay.
5. All same-day walk-in reservations require full payment at time of booking. Cash, gift certificate, or voucher payments will still require an active credit or debit card to reserve the room.
6. We do not accept checks
7. Check in begins at 4pm. Please check in with lounge employee at the restaurant bar.
8. A copy of a valid government issued photo ID is required at check in.
9. Check out ends at 11am.
10. Please return keys to lounge employee at the restaurant bar. $10 dollar fee for lost room keys.
Traveling with Minors
11. Hotel guests must be 18+ unless accompanied by a legal guardian.
Accessibility or Special Needs
12. All guest rooms are on the second and third floors.The Thayer does NOT have an elevator.
13. The Thayer locks it’s doors at 10pm. If you are arriving late, or need to leave the building, you will need to call the building at 320-274-2970 to be let in.
14. 24-hour service is available at the Thayer.
15. We ask all guests to respect noise levels on the second & third floors from the hours of 11pm-7am.
16. We ask all guests to respect noise levels in the lounge and main dining room from the hours of 2am-6am.
17. Non-hotel guests are not allowed in the hotel rooms after the hours of 11pm.
18. No burning of candles or open flames are allowed anywhere in the building.
19. No burning of incense or other strong ordered items are allowed anywhere in the building.
20. No scented items that will leave a lingering odor are allowed in the building .
21. No smoking is allowed anywhere in the building.
22. Guests smoking or using strong ordered items in the rooms or building will be charged a minimum $200 fee to return any room to a non-smoking odor free status.
23. No illegal drugs or other illegal substances are allowed anywhere in the building.
24. Guests breaking terms & conditions face possible immediate expulsion based on management discretion from the Thayer without refund.
25. The Thayer is privately owned and operated. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
26. The Thayer will not be responsible for guests’accidents or injury.
27. The Thayer will not be responsible for the safety,security, or loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
28. Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial and legal responsibility of the guest, including anyone traveling with the guest, or any person for whom they are responsible. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the guests will be charged to the credit card. Charges may need to be applied after the guest departure as deemed necessary by the Owner/Management.