We invite you to truly experience the romance of the Finger Lakes by staying with us at Buttonwood Grove Winery.Nestled under tall, whispering pines, surrounded by our rolling vineyards, and overlooking serene Cayuga Lake, each of our four cabins have been designed to offer you all the comforts of home with the convenience of staying in the midst of wine country. Ideal for those who like the idea of staying at a Bed & Breakfast, but also want their privacy. Buttonwood Grove Cabin guests will enjoy breathtaking views of the vineyards and Cayuga Lake, evenings sitting fireside at your own fire pit on your cabin property, and of course WINE! Each cabin guest (21 or older) will get one complimentary tasting during their visit with us. Celebrating a special occasion during your stay? Guests may purchase wine and snack baskets to be in their cabin upon arrival!
For your comfort and convenience every cabin has:
- 1 queen size bed in bedroom
- Sleeper sofa (full size) in living room/sitting area
- Full bathroom with shower
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Mini Fridge
- Toaster Oven
- Satellite TV
- Firewood provided
Please note: Be sure to take a look at our availability calendar to make your reservation. Reservations require a 50% deposit (not including NYS taxes and fees) , with remaining balance (including NYS taxes and fees) due upon arrival. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL OF OUR CABINS ARE PET FREE. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN OUR RENTAL PROPERTIES, EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2019. VIOLATION OF THIS NO PET POLICY WILL RESULT IN A PET CLEANING FEE CHARGED TO THE CC ON FILE FOR YOUR STAY.
Property Name: Buttonwood Grove Winery Cabins
Street Address: 5986 State Route 89
City : Romulus - New York
Postal Code : 14541
Contact Name: Buttonwood Grove Winery
Phone: (607) 869-9760
- Gift shop
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Reservations require a 50% deposit. The remainder, plus tax, is due on the day of arrival at check-in.The deposit is refundable if cancellation is made 1 month (30 days) prior to the reservation and Buttonwood Grove is able to re-rent the cabin for those dates. Refund will be in the amount of deposit MINUS a $25 booking fee. As an option, you may choose to re-book the cabin in the same calendar year in lieu of the $25 charge.
- For cancellations of less than one month (30days), the deposit is non-refundable. As an option, Buttonwood Grove is willing to offer a gift certificate for re-booking at a later date in the same calendar year.
- Buttonwood Grove reserves the right to potentially use your email address for future emails regarding cabin/wine promotions. You may opt-out at any point.
Terms and Conditions
Buttonwood Grove is a working farm winery, which often requires us to operate tractors and other loud equipment. This should be expected as part of your experience of staying at Buttonwood Grove. We encourage people to come, watch and ask questions!
We also host events on some evenings. All events end no later than 10:00 PM.
Reservations require 50% of total rental, not including taxes and fees, to secure your reservation dates. The remainder, plus tax on the total reservation fee, will be due on the day of your arrival.
You can check in at the cash register in the tasting room. If you will be arriving after 5:30 PM please call us at 607-869-9760 to make arrangements for check-in. PLEASE NOTE: GUESTS MAY NOT ARRIVE / WAIT ON CABIN PROPERTY PRIOR TO CHECK-IN TIME, OR WITHOUT CHECKING IN THE TASTING ROOM, UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE.
Our cabins are equipped with linens & towels, satellite t.v., microwave, Keurig coffee-maker, small refrigerator, (cooking utensils, dishes, cutlery, and ice are not provided), and a.c. / heat. Outdoors, each cabin has its own picnic table a charcoal grill (charcoal not provided) and an open fire pit. We provide complimentary firewood during your stay. PLEASE DO NOT BRING FIRE WOOD, AS IT IS AGAINST NYSDEC MANDATES. We will provide firewood for the duration of your stay.
Buttonwood Grove reserves the right to potentially use your email address for future emails regarding cabin/wine promotions. You may opt-out at any point.