The Sanctuary Batulao is a place to relax and get away from all the stress in our daily lives.
The place to enjoy moments with family, friends, colleagues, or just by yourself.
A place where you can explore and appreciate nature.
This is our Sanctuary.
Property Name: The Sanctuary Batulao
Street Address: Unnamed Road, Batangas,
City : Nasugbu - Batangas City
Postal Code : 4231
Contact Name: The Sanctuary Batulao
Phone: +63 917 301 1980
- Swimming pool
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:30 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Sanctuary Batulao is not responsible for any weather conditions, personal emergencies or schedule changes.
- Full refund of payment if cancellation is made not later than 30 days before the check-in date.
- 50% refund of payment if cancellation is made not later than 14 days before the check-in date.
- All bookings are transferable.
- Reservation can be rebooked with a P1000/room/night fee.
- Re-bookings should be made 2 weeks, 14 days, before check-in date. We do not allow last minute re-bookings.
- No re-booking is allowed 7 days before check-in date.
- All bookings that were made during sale periods are non-refundable, it is only transferable.
- Flash sales are considered final and cannot be rebooked
- In the instance that the guest decides to rebook a reservation made during our regular sale period and chooses new dates that are not on sale. The guest is required to pay the full rate and the rebooking fee.
- In the instance that the guest does not show up on the day of check-in, the reservation will be forfeited and will not be refundable or re-bookable.
Terms and Conditions
- Sanctuary Batulao only accepts FULLY-VACCINATED guests.
- We will be requiring our guests to show their vaccination cards upon check-in
- Our discounted rates do not include free breakfast
- As per Resolution 92 Ordinance No. 50 of Nasugbu, an Ecological Fee of P20 per person will be collected from the guests upon check-in.
- Residents of Nasugbu, filipino children 6 years old and below, PWD and Senior Citizens are exempted
- Please be advised that the entrance to Sanctuary Batulao includes a 20 meter rough track
- Treat our staff with respect, abusive behavior will result in refusal of service and your possible removal from the premises.
- Please understand that The Sanctuary Batulao is a villa rental, do not expect the same services that a resort offers.
- Guests who violate any of our policies will be refused service
- A security deposit of Php 1,500.00/villa is required before checking-in, any losses or damages in the villa will result in its forfeiture, otherwise the security deposit will be returned upon check-out.
- Face masks are required in the pool area, pavilion and other public areas unless you are swimming or eating.
- Complimentary breakfast is served only until 10:00 am.
- We do not provide plates and cutlery for use outside of the restaurant.
- Fresh towels and rugs are provided for every villa, if you request for more there will be an extra charge. We will provide a fresh change of towels and rugs in the event that your booking is more than 5 days and will continue to do so every 5 days until the end of your stay.
- Please be aware that there are designated bins in each area of The Sanctuary, We take the cleanliness of our Villa’s seriously any form of littering will result in a fine of Php 500.00.
- Bringing of food is allowed but is limited to snacks and desserts.
- Corkage fees apply to any drinks brought from outside. Php 1,000.00 per bottle of wine Php 100.00 per can/bottle (beer, soda, juice)
- We do not offer room service but our staff are always ready to assist you.
- We do not have cleaning services for the room.
- No smoking in the villas, cafe and pool area. There is a designated smoking area in the parking lot.
- Please wear proper swimming attire when swimming. No denim shorts, cotton shirts, etc.
- There is a fee of PHP600 per pet/night.
- There is a limit of 2 pets per villa.
- Owners must be responsible for their pets at all times.
- Pets must be leashed and under direct restraint at all times while outside the villa/in the property.
- Pets must also wear diapers while in the pool area and restaurant.
- The owner is liable for the health, safety, and welfare of their pets at all times.
- Pets must be clean, fully house-trained, parasite free and disease free (i.e. ticks, fleas, parvo, etc.)
- Owners are required to clean up after their pets both inside and outside the villas, our staff will not be responsible for this.
- The owner is financially responsible for all treatments needed if their pet bites/attacks anyone in the property.
- There will be a Php5,000 fee cleaning fee if their pets will stain
(pee/poo/etc.) the bedding, carpet, linen and other furniture.
- Pet owners will be required to promptly address any complaints made by fellow guests regarding noise or any other such disturbance that may be caused by the pet/s. In the event that any pet becomes overly disruptive or in any way aggressive towards other guests or employees, the pet must be removed from the property. In the event that any pet is considered dangerous by the Hotel Management, it shall immediately be removed from the property by the guest.
- Pets are not allowed in the swimming pool.