What we are?Bambuda Castle is a hostel/boutique hotel hybrid nestled in the hills just outside of Boquete, Panama. In our little castle we cater to a wide variety of clientele who appreciate the sweeping views of Baru Volcano and the coffee farms surrounding our property. While you feel completely immersed in nature taking in the views from one of our many decks, in fact, our location is just a few minutes outside of the cute town of Boquete with plenty of restaurants and boutique shops to explore.
About UsBambuda Castle is a place where you can feel at home in the stunning mountains of Western Panama. We are the only castle in Central America and we are proud to say we have been ranked as the number one hostel in Panama every year since we opened in 2016.
The magic of Bambuda Castle is our fun and social atmosphere, where our friendly staff will be your host with a big smile and plenty of info about the area. It’s easy to make friends at our nightly family-style banquet where everyone eats dinner together next to the fireplace.
We are in beautiful Boquete, next to the green hills of Baru Volcano, we are surrounded by endless coffee plantations, hiking trails, waterfalls and an endless variety of activities to keep you busy.The Castle itself caters to all types of travelers, we have a full on-site restaurant and bar, as well as a common kitchen. We have a large indoor swimming pool and a jacuzzi, as well as a rock-climbing wall on one of the Castle turrets.
We make sure everyone is comfortable with super-fast internet, electrical outlets and reading lights for every bed, hot water showers and lots of other facilities to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible.
Property Name: Bambuda Castle
Address 1: El Castillo, Calle Principal El Santuario, Los Naranjos, Bajo boquete
City : Boquete
Phone: +507 68738386
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Foosball Table
- Movie Room
- Common Kitchen
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 20.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- We do not accept children under the age of 12
- All rooms are non-smoking. Any evidence found of smoking inside of guest rooms will be subject to a $250 cleaning fee
- Smoking not permitted
- Pets are not permitted
- Rates do not include 10% tax
- All private rooms are 2-person occupancy, .
- Rollaway/extra beds are available on certain rooms for a 15$ charge
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Check-in time is at 3:00pm / Check-out time is at 11:00am
- Late check-outs can be arranged for an additional fee depending on availability
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00am - 11:00pm
- If you are planning to arrive after 11:00pm, please contact the property in advance using the contact info in your booking confirmation to arrange a late check-in
- Minimum age to check-in is 18
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges
- An authorization/hold equal to the first night's room rates and taxes will be made to the credit card used at the time of booking four days prior to check-in.
- In the event that the authorization cannot be made you will be contacted to update your payment info or risk cancellation of your booking.
- Full payment for all nights will be due upon check-in.
- The authorization/hold will serve as a security deposit for your room(s) and will be released at the time of check-out.
- Bookings may be canceled or modified up to 72-hours prior to the date of check-in
- To make any modification or cancelation to your booking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +507-68738386
- Any no-shows or cancelations made within 72-hours of your check-in date will be charged in full for the total amount of the reservation including all rooms nights and taxes
- According to our group policy, the property reserves the right to cancel any reservation made for 4 or more rooms, or for 8 or more individuals.
- Individual reservations made under the same name, or with the same contact details, will be categorized as group reservations and subject to relevant policies.
- Reservations made with the "TRANSIENT - AGENCIES RATE" are non refundable 14 days before checkin. The payment for the total of the stay plus tax must be paid by bank transfers or credit card.
- We reserve the right to pre-authorize your card for up to the first night's room fees & taxes
- If the card used to make your booking is not valid or does not have sufficient funds we will contact you to update your card on file. If a valid card is not added within 24-hours of notification, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
- Payments may be made through the following methods:
- Bank Transfer
- All PayPal payments are subject to a 5% fee
- Your reservation will be automatically canceled if your credit card is not approved, and you will get a notification on your email in case that your card its denied
- Smoking is not permitted
- Bambuda Castle welcomes the opportunity to serve our younger travelers when accompanied by a responsible adult. If making an online reservation, please indicate the number of children traveling with you. Our private rooms have no extra beds. We can gladly offer you a Family Room, or if you preffer the children can shared the private room with no extra fee.
- Bambuda is not pet friendly