Room Type
Price From
Price for {%days%} Night(s)
Max
Adults
Children
Rooms

Filter by accommodation type:

Filter by accommodation:


31 Available

31 Unavailable

31 Today

31 Restrictions apply

Accommodation(s) for

BOOK NOW

Contact Information

Additional Guests

Payment Method

Secure Online Payment Learn More
Property Information

Rancho Haas is a beautiful and elegant beach mansion, framed in a space of natural beauty, forest gardens and fruit trees that promote rest and tranquility for its guests.
A private and exclusive experience in 12000 m2, 13 rooms distributed in 5 accommodation areas that can accommodate up to 35 people with spacious outdoor living areas and elegant interiors.
Outdoor pool, jacuzzi for 8 people, children's pool, chairs for sunbathing, basketball court, synthetic soccer field, playground, gym, BBQ area, two movie theaters, paths and forest and fruit gardens among others .
Professional staff at your disposal throughout your stay that will make your visit something special, our work team includes a full-time 24/7 concierge, private chef who will pamper your tastes, waitress, maids, gardener and private security.
The goal of the Rancho Haas staff is to attend to the details and make your visit an unforgettable experience. Let us be your planner and travel companion on your next adventure.


Property Name: Rancho Haas

Address 1: C6XQ+P87

Address 2 : Cedula Juridica: 3-101-711808

City : Playa Potrero - Guanacaste

Postal Code : 92103

Contact Name: Jose Luis Fernández

Phone: +506 8718 1974

Email: reservations@ranchohaas.com

Amenities
  • Laundry service
  • Swimming pool
  • Valet service

Check-in/Check-out Policies

This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:

Check-In: 3:00 PM

Check-Out: 10:00 AM

Property and Cancellation Policies :
  • With more than 60 days prior to the date of arrival, 25% payment is required and 60 days or less prior to the date of arrival the remaining 75%.
  • With 60 days or less the payment of 100% of the reservation will be required.
  • For a full refund of the deposit a cancellation must be made 60 days prior to arrival date. A penalty of 10% of the deposit will apply. 
  • Reservations for Christmas, New Year's Eve and Easter are non-refundable. 
  • In the event that you are unable to travel due to restrictions by any governmental entity in relation to COVID, or if you become ill from COVID, you may change the dates as many times as necessary without penalty and always maintaining the original rate. Documentation may be required to support the inability to travel. 
Terms and Conditions

Terms & Conditions   

1.The distribution ofbeds for 30 people in the 13 rooms is as follows:

  • 5 rooms with King Size bed·       
  • 2 rooms with Queen Size bed
  • 1 room with Twin Size bed
  • 2 double rooms with 2 Twin size beds each
  • 1 studio with Queen bed.       
  • 2 studios with King size bed.
2. 24 hours In-Houseconcierge services.
3. Check-In time: 15:00hrs
4. Check Out Time: 11:00hrs.
5. Housekeeping and maidservice included.
6. Meal Plan: Not included. 
7. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available upon request, Rancho Haas chef willcustomize your daily menu according to the guest preferences.
8. Exclusive use of RanchoHaas facilities.
9. Rates are given in U.S.dollars or their equivalent in Costa Rican colones at the Central Bank of CostaRica exchange rate on the day of payment not the day of reservation. Rates arebased on occupancy of 1 to 12 people per night of stay and can be added up to amaximum of 23 additional people for an additional cost per person per night.
10. Minimum allowed stay is2 nights in Green and Intermediate season, 3 nights in High season, 5 nights inEaster and 7 nights in Peak season.
11. The schedule of partiesand music outdoors is from 10.00hrs to 21.00 hours. The maximum capacity ofRancho Haas is 30 people adding adults and children. 

RATE CHECK
rate check title RATE CHECK

Prices above may or may not include taxes
cloudbeds logo
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We are proud to offer the lowest price available to our consumers directly on our website. This feature is our confirmation of that guarantee. Booking direct allows us to provide you, our guest, with the highest standard of service possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to your stay.
check sign RATE CHECK
This is the lowest available rate on matching your search criteria.
This price check was performed to ensure our direct rates can't be beaten elsewhere. Help support our hotel and book direct today.