Reservations made by Online Travel Agencies (Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia.com, etc.) or Traditional Agencies are considered made by the agencies, so all modifications, claims, requests, etc. they must be carried out through their platforms with the tools provided by them or through their representatives. A reservation is considered confirmed once the payment of the deposit or the total, as appropriate, has been made.
Regardless of the established deadlines, it is always advisable to notify the establishment of your wish not to continue with the reservation, especially those that have outstanding balances or no partial payment has been entered. Once the deadlines have been met and after attempting to contact the guest, we will cancel the reservation at its discretion. Giving notification on the phones or emails provided by the client at the time of booking.
It is the one that arises from the accommodation contract and is the period for which the Gran Hotel Verona is obliged to provide, in the first instance, the services contracted by the guest.
The extension of that period is subject to availability at the time of booking. The guest agrees to end the stay within the agreed deadlines. For the purposes of calculating the accommodation, the nights of stay will be taken into account. The night of stay is the time from 1:00 p.m. at 09:50. the next day (in the case of the first day of accommodation) and from 10:00 a.m. to 09:59 a.m. (the next day, for the rest) during which time the room is available to the guest, regardless of whether or not it occupies it . They will also be taken into account, upon request of the guest, and depending on availability, early check-in or late check-out. Both are valued at 50% of the current night. And the deadlines range from 05:00 a.m. for early check-in and until 6:00 p.m. for late checkout.
In the event that the guest does not comply with the scheduled departure times. You are committed to paying a penalty of 50% of the value of the stay for the current day. Two situations can occur:
• First, the hotel will be able to provide availability as long as reservations to enter allow it.
• Second, in the case of not having availability, you will inevitably have to leave to be prepared for the next accommodation. There will be no prior contact with the guest to coordinate their departure. The schedule has been agreed upon at the time of booking.
The rates of the lodging service are exposed to the public view in the official sign placed in the Reception. They are indicative since we have a dynamic pricing system that can be checked on the official website of the Gran Hotel Verona. It is the guest's obligation when required by the company, to promptly settle the amount of the expense account during the stay. The lack of payment by the guest when required, causes the rescission of the lodging service and, the hotelier may use the public force to demand and carry out the vacating of the room. On the day of departure, the guest must vacate the room no later than 10:00 a.m., to leave it free so that the hotel staff can clean and arrange the room in order to deliver it to the waiting guest, and not incur penalties. The guest who vacates the room on the day of his departure after 10:00 a.m., is obliged, if there is a possibility, to pay the price of the penalties or the extension of half-stay, as the case may be. If while at the hotel the guest wishes to shorten their stay, the refund of the amount paid will not proceed.
The way to proceed in the event of a possible cancellation depends on the rate you choose at the time of making your reservation and, therefore, the one you hire. You can generally choose between two policies: a “flexible” and a “non-refundable”
• Flexible: Reliably confirmed reservations can be modified without charge until 48 hours. prior to the date of admission without management fees. The date changes imply re-quoting the stay for the new period, this may mean that to make it effective, the corresponding difference must be paid. If you want to modify your reservation, you can do it, as long as we have availability, by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (02257) 423732.
Those confirmed reservations may be canceled free of charge except in some cases, in which, depending on the terms of the reservations and corresponding payments, the amount may have a discount equivalent to the taxes paid by the Hotel and the corresponding surcharges and expenses already deducted by credit institutions (Banks, Financial Institutions or Credit Cards).
• Non-refundable: The "non-refundable" rate does not admit cancellation or modification. It cannot be combined with other current promotions. In case of No Show, the payment made will not be refunded. Payment method: the "non-refundable" rate is 100% pre-paid before check-in and non-refundable.
It is not allowed to enter the Hotel with the following:
• Pets or animals.
• Electrical appliances and / or equipment for heating and / or cooking.
The Gran Hotel Verona reserves the right to remove and / or confiscate any of the aforementioned items if it is inside any room immediately without prior notice and to charge you for the costs incurred to take that action.
You are expected to behave in an orderly and acceptable manner at all times and not to disturb the enjoyment of other Guests. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your reservation and the reservation of your group members if we understand your conduct to be in violation of this clause. Conducts that we consider reasonably inappropriate include, but are not limited to:
• Inappropriate levels of noise or disturbances.
• Drunkenness or rebellious behavior.
• Perform any act that causes damage or harm to the hotel, other guests or is contrary to decorum or good coexistence.
• Smoking inside the rooms. People who wish to do so may have the spaces set up for such purposes.
• Use the rooms for gambling prohibited by law or hold meetings that disturb public order or, disobey the provisions of the Hotel's rules of coexistence.
• Accommodation in their rooms to people other than those registered, or where appropriate, not giving prior notice to the Hotel Administration about any variation in the number or identification of the people who originally registered. In no case may the number of people housed in each room be greater than the capacity assigned by the company for each room.
• Breach of SAFETY RULES reported by the hotel in the particular situation of Pandemic / Epidemic / Evacuation.
At all times we will act reasonably in making any determination under this clause. In the event that we cancel your reservation, you will be obliged to leave your accommodation immediately. You will be responsible for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your group. Full payment for any damage or loss must be paid before your departure. If you cannot make the payment, you will be responsible for the fulfillment of any claim (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all the expenses we incur in the search for any claim in your against.
OBLIGATION OF THE GUESTS
It is the obligation of the guests to inform the hotel administration of contagious diseases or illnesses, deaths, infractions or crimes that occur in the establishment and are known to them, so that the company can, in turn, take the appropriate measures and give Immediate account to authority when appropriate.
The services that are provided by third parties, for which the Gran Hotel Verona has no responsibility neither in the service itself, nor in its price are the following:
- Travel agencies
- Medical Services
- Recreation Services and Theme Parks
OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY
The Gran Hotel Verona is committed to complying with what is expressly agreed, to complying with the rules attached to the use and practice existing in this company and to what the applicable Laws and Regulations order.
• The departure is at 10:00 am. and the entrance is after 1pm.
• In case the room is available, we will offer it to you immediately
• A buffet breakfast and coffee break are included in the price of the room.
• We offer you free Wi-Fi service.
• The use of the pool is included in any accommodation rate
• The water circuit is included in any accommodation rate (over 16 years old)