The Vanderbilt Beach Resort is a small and intimate family-owned beachfront hotel that offers a relaxed, laid-back, casual atmosphere reminiscent of the small hotels of Old Florida without sacrificing the modern amenities that you have come to expect. This off-the-beaten-path hotel is cherished by travelers who value an authentic Florida vacation experience and gracious hospitality. You will be treated like family as you sunbathe on our beautiful beach, stroll through our orchid garden, unwind in our infinity pool, dine at our award-winning Turtle Club Restaurant or fish from the boat docks on our lagoon.
Be careful, our hospitality is contagious. Many guests have been returning every year for a fresh dose of relaxation and Old Florida-style hospitality. You may even make lifelong friends with our staff or guests. We invite you to step away from the stressful everyday world and join us for a relaxed and unique beachfront vacation on the sands of the Gulf of Mexico.
What are you waiting for? Start your Florida beach vacation getaway right now. We can’t wait to welcome you to the Vanderbilt Beach Resort in Naples, Florida.
Property Name: Vanderbilt Beach Resort
Street Address: 9225 Gulfshore Drive N
City : Naples - Florida
Postal Code : 34108
Phone: (239) 597-3144
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Fitness center
- Photocopying services
- Swimming pool
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- Bicycle rental
- Bottled water
- Daily Housekeeping
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest accomodation cleaning can be cancelled
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Kids' TV channels
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool / Beach towels
- Restaurant (Halal)
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- Tennis court
- Water sports (non-motorized)
- Water sports equipment rental
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- The Vanderbilt Beach Resort has a higher restriction, limiting guest reservations to those who are 21 and older
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices listed do not include tax and resort fee.
- One-bedroom suite prices are based on a two-person occupancy.
- Two-bedroom suite prices are based on a four-person occupancy.
- There is a $20 charge for each additional person. Children under 12 stay free.
- Rates, minimum stays, and deposit requirements may be higher during special events and holidays.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Cash
- Check–in time: 3:00 pm. Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- No Grills allowed on the property.
- No loud speakers by the pool/beach.
- One-night advance deposit is required for reservations. Two-night advance deposit may be required for special events and/or holidays.
- Due to limited parking spaces, condo guests may have a maximum of two cars, and hotel guests one car per room. Guest visitors must find alternate parking.
- Due to the high demand for early check-ins, we are offering access to parking, beach, and pool amenities NO EARLIER than 1:00 PM on the day of check-in. Rooms are still guaranteed by 3:00 p.m. The hotel only has enough beach chairs and umbrellas to accommodate our checked-in guests, and therefore the hotel does not guarantee that checked-out guests will be able to use our beach chairs and umbrellas once they check out (because we need them for incoming guests). Our staff has the right to make decisions on a case-by-case basis regarding whether the hotel is too busy to allow checked-out guests to use our beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Room type and location are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. The majority of our hotel rooms are on the 2nd floor of the building. We have an elevator in the condominium but there is no elevator in the hotel building. We do not guarantee ground-floor accommodations in the hotel. All rooms are designated as non-smoking, the resort reserves the right to charge your credit card for any damage to the room and to charge a $200.00 cleaning fee if any guest violates the no-smoking policy.
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Security Policy:
- Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.