On five acres of majestic Sonoran Desert, Casa Tierra has three beautifully decorated rooms featuring private
baths, luxury mattresses, refrigerators, microwaves, hairdryers, irons, private entrances, and patios with Chimenea fireplaces that
overlook the desert landscape. Rooms UNO and DOS each have queen-sized
beds. Room TRES is a two-bedroom suite with a queen, two twin XLs, and a
common room. All rooms open onto the beautifully landscaped central
courtyard where guests can relax and enjoy the fountain. There is a
separate hot tub area in the desert where guests can watch the sun set,
the moon rise and the stars fall with the owners’ telescope.
Guests receive fresh fruit, snacks, and water upon arrival. Coffee, tea, granola, and yogurt are available 24/7. Saguaro National Park and the Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum are both only a few minutes away.
Property Name: Casa Tierra Adobe Bed and Breakfast
Address 1: 11155 W Calle Pima
City : Tucson - Arizona
Postal Code : 85743
Contact Name: Steinen Hurtado
Phone : (520) 578-3009
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- 14+ days from arrival: full refund of deposit minus 3% to cover processing fees
- 1-14 days from arrival: no refund of deposit
- Day of arrival: you will be charged the full balance of your reservation and no refunds will be given.
Terms and Conditions
- Room rates include lodging and a vegetarian breakfast
- 2-night minimum stay
- If you plan on arriving after 6pm, please contact us ahead of time
- 50% deposit due at booking; balance will be charged the morning of your arrival
- Sorry, no pets allowed