Conscious consumers want to know how their food is produced, and we believe farms and food companies should operate with full transparency.
People from all over the world visit our farm, but accommodations in the region can be inconvenient or severely limited. That's why we offer four cozy cabins, a Pond House, and three houses in downtown Bluffton to stay in as you explore South Georgia and enjoy our farm.
Looking for a stay in your RV? Check out our new RV park, just off Highway 27!
- White Oak Pastures is a real, live working farm. This means that depending on which accommodation you choose, you may be driving on a dirt road to get there. You may wake up to cattle, sheep, goats, hogs, or poultry roaming just outside of your door. And although we do our best to make our accommodations free of any uninvited guests, you may also occasionally encounter bugs (who are trying to enjoy life in the countryside, just like you).
- You can dine and shop in downtown Bluffton. Our General Store offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and you can stock up on everything from bug spray to snacks for the road. Read more about what to expect during your stay.
- Most of our cabins do not have a TV or Wi-Fi. We find most of our guests actually enjoy this change of pace as a “digital detox” from busy everyday life. We hope you will disconnect from your devices and connect with nature. Don’t worry: if you do need it, free Wi-Fi is available at our General Store.
- Our on-farm accommodations are certainly pet friendly! We do ask that dogs be kept on leashes while out exploring the farm because we do have guard dogs that roam and protect our herds and flocks from sharp tooth predators. There are a couple of places on the walking tour such as the processing abattoirs where we cannot allow pets.
- There’s plenty to do in South Georgia. You can stay busy with a tour of our farm, local hikes, and visits to other local tourist attractions. We provide custom maps and are happy to make recommendations for local attractions when you plan your visit.
Check-in is from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Monday-Saturday) and 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Sunday)
Check out is 11:00 am
- We require a 72-hour notice for any cancellation.
- Failure to do so will result in a non-refundable cancellation fee that is equal to the rate of the room for the night canceled.
- A $25 late fee will be added to your reservation should you arrive after the specified check-in timeframe.
- A $75 pet deposit will be charged if you are bringing an animal with you
Property Name: White Oak Pastures
Street Address: 101 Church Street
City : Bluffton - Georgia
Postal Code : 39824
- ATM on site
- Gift shop
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Happy hour
- Horseback riding
- Non-smoking rooms
- Picnic area
- Walking Tours
- General Store
- RV Park
- Horseback Riding
- Farm Tours
- Harvest Host
- Happy Hour
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Full amount will be charged at booking; fully-refundable if cancelled prior to 72-hours before check-in date.
- Non-refundable if cancelled within 72-hours of check-in date, or no-show. Amount may be credited towards a future stay, pending availability.
- No pro-rated refunds for early departure.
- A $50 late-departure fee will be applied for every hour guest remains after check-out time of 11:00am.
- Swapping lodging locations after initial check-in will incur a $75 cleaning/convenience fee.
Terms and Conditions
- Full amount will be charged at booking; reservation fully refundable up to 72-hours prior to check-in. Cancellations made within 72-hours of check-in date, as well as no-shows, will be charged FULL amount. No pro-rated refunds for early departure. Additional fees associated with late-departures.
- Guest has read and understands the cancellation policy.
- Pets require an additional $75 deposit, required at check-in.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after pet and keeping pet leashed.
- Guest is responsible for property keys; lost keys will incur $35 for replacement. Please leave key(s) on table when checking-out.
- Guest is responsible for any damage/property losses that occur to the property during their reserved stay. Guest will be notified within 24-hours of any additional charges due to damage/loss.
- Guest agrees to read the lodging checklist in binder upon check-in. It will be assumed that any loss or damage at property that are not disclosed right away will be the guest's responsibility. (Contact Jodi Benoit with any damages to report: (229) 220-4614)
- Guest assumes all risk, and is responsible for taking necessary precautions to prevent injury and to ensure their own safe wildlife/farm experiences.
- Guest understands that all White Oak Pastures fencing may be active electrical, and must never be touched. Guest assumes all risk in relation to possibility of injury related to electric fencing.
- Guest understands that there will be no discounts for inconvenience or distress caused by nature, including weather, animals, or insects. (White Oak Pastures produces organic food, and welcomes a diversity of wildlife. This includes reptiles, rodents, and insects. If you have any creature-concerns, please contact Jodi Benoit: (229)220-4614)
- In the event of a power outage, water will be unavailable as well. Bottled water can be purchased at the White Oak Pastures General Store.
- Guest agrees to leave all farm gates closed/open as they were found.
- Guest agrees not to touch or feed animals on the farm. This includes alligators and turtles in the ponds!
- Guest agrees to be courteous to others at all times.
- Drunk and/or disorderly conduct will result in eviction without refund.