Welcome to Island Club Turks and Grace Bay Place, an exquisite vacation property in the heart of Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos. Our charming resort offers a variety of thoughtfully designed rooms to suit every traveler's needs. Choose from our spacious 2-bedroom townhomes, expansive 3-bedroom townhomes, and cozy studios, each beautifully refurbished to combine modern comfort with island charm. Enjoy the convenience of fully equipped kitchens and inviting living rooms, flat screen televisions, complimentary wifi and more!. Step outside to private patios with BBQs, leading to the refreshing pool area. Immerse yourself in the lush tropical surroundings and enjoy the less that 5 minute short stroll to the world renown Grace Bay Beach. With its warm ambiance and fantastic location, Island Club Turks promises a truly memorable vacation experience for every guest.
Property Name: Island Club Turks
Street Address: 375 Grace Bay Rd
City : Grace Bay - Turks and Caicos Islands
Postal Code : TKCA1ZZ
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool / Beach towels
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full payment is required upfront over the Christmas Period and refunds will not be given during this time period (23rd of December to the 4th).
The primary renter needs to meet the minimum age requirement of 21.
Events are not allowed on property. Pets are not allowed.
Smoking is not permitted in any of the units, but smoking is permitted on your patio.
Terms and Conditions
The undersigned, for ourselves, our minor children, guests, heirs, executors, administrators and assigns (hereinafter “Releasors”), in consideration of the short term rental agreement under which we will occupy the above-referenced condominium at Villa Renaissance, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (hereinafter, the “Premises”), do hereby freely and knowingly assume all risk of personal injury and/or property damage relating to our occupancy of the Premises and waive, release and discharge to the owners/proprietors of the condominium, their representatives, including Allied Management Company, as well as all officers, directors, shareholders, executive committee members, strata lots and strata representatives, agents, attorneys, employees, lease holders, assigns and insurers affiliated with Villa Renaissance (hereinafter “Releasees”), from any and all actions, causes of actions, injuries, damages, debts, liabilities, liens, costs, expenses, or attorney’s fees, arising out of our occupancy of the Premises, including but not limited to use of the pool, whirlpool, bicycles, fitness center, tennis courts, watersports equipment, decks, walkways, stairs, furniture or fixtures, driveways, and ocean, whether or not caused by the negligence or gross negligence of Releasees or from any defective equipment or condition of the Premises.Releasors acknowledge that they alone are responsible if they hurt themselves or damage any property while occupying the Premises. Releasors agree that they alone are responsible for any lost wages and for medical or any other expenses if they hurt themselves or damage any property on the Premises.Releasors agree that, in exchange for being allowed to occupy the Premises, they are voluntarily assuming the risks of any injury and/or property damage that might happen for ANY REASON. Releasors also agree that they may not bring any lawsuit or claim of any kind against the Releasees for personal injury or property damage. If Releasors should bring a claim or lawsuit in violation of this release, Releasors agree that they are liable to Releasees for all reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses incurred in defending against such a claim or lawsuit.Releasors agree to indemnify, hold harmless and reimburse Releasees for any injury and/or property damage caused to any property or person as a RESULT OF ANY ACTION OR INACTION BY RELEASORS. This includes the cost of reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred by Releasees in defending against any such suit.Releasors agree to accept all responsibility for any valuables lost or stolen while staying on the Premises.Releasors agree that this Release is being entered into in the Territory of the Turks and Caicos Islands, and the laws of the Turks and Caicos Islands shall govern its terms and conditions and the courts of the Turks and Caicos Islands shall be the exclusive venue. Releasors agree that if any term or condition is found to be invalid under the laws of the Turks and Caicos Islands, the term or condition shall be stricken from the Release without affecting the other terms and conditions.Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.Complimentary bicycles and other equipment are provided for guest use. The Strata Corporation, owners, and rental management company assume no liability on or off site for accident or injury. Guests are welcome to use this equipment at their own risk.The following rules are in place to ensure that everyone at the resort, including owners, resort guests and renters can enjoy our beautiful property. Please be guided accordingly.
- All units at Villa Renaissance are non-smoking. Villa Renaissance is a non-smoking property
- The common corridors and areas outside the unit’s entrance must be kept clear of pool floats, strollers, and any other personal belongings.
- Resort guests and renters are not allowed to have any pets in the units or on the common areas. Please also refrain from feeding any animals.
- BBQ grills are not allowed on the unit balconies, ground floor terraces or anywhere else in the common areas.
- The playing of music or any activity that creates noise within the unit or on the balcony must be limited to ensure it does not become a nuisance to others. Speakers are not allowed at the pool or beach-pls. use headphones.
- Towels and other items of clothing must not be hung on the balcony railing or elsewhere outside the unit.
- When leaving the beach please use the beach shower to rinse the sand off your feet before returning to the building or pool.
- All used beach towels should be returned to the towel bins so they can be laundered for reuse.
- Common areas are not playgrounds. Please respect our grass and plantings.
- The pool area is intended as a quiet area.
- Please refrain from running in the pool area or central breezeways to avoid injury.
- Children under 12 must be always supervised by an adult.
- Diving into the pool is prohibited.
- Pool side loungers are on a first come first served basis and it is generally not difficult to find a spot. But please do not attempt to pre-reserve a lounger for the day as your belongings will be removed at lunch time if the lounger is unoccupied to accommodate other guests.
- Glasses and glass containers (bottles) are not allowed on the poolside or around the pool area.
- The exercise room and the tennis court may only be used for their designated purposes: the enjoyment of owners, their personal guests, resort guests and renters. Please observe posted age restrictions.
- At the time of reservation a deposit of 50% of the total rental cost will be required. No booking will be considered confirmed if payment is not received.
- The balance in full is due 30 days before arrival, with the exception of reservations between 18th December 2022 and 5th January, when the full amount is due at time of booking.
- The deposit will be refunded less a 5% card fee if a cancellation is made more than 30 days from the planned arrival date.
- If the reservation is cancelled less than 30 days before the planned arrival date, or if the guest does not show up the full balance of the booking will be nonrefundable.
EXCEPTION: Holiday period between December 23 – January 2 is 7-night minimum stay, 100% Deposit required at time of booking.
- It is recommended that the guest obtain their own travel insurance.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check out time is 11am.