Welcome to the Mexican Bohemian!
Harmonious and luminous, Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel is a hotel in San Pancho with a peaceful convergence. Its contemporary architecture, inspired by the strength of geometric shapes and the beauty of the regional vegetation, results in spaces full of natural light and fresh as the sea breeze from the Mexican Pacific.
Our hotel in Nayarit is a jewel on the coast, the promise of a deep rest. Located a few blocks from the beach and the Main Square, in a picturesque and traditional cobblestone street of the town, we welcome you to an oasis in the heart of San Pancho.
Enjoy a quiet afternoon in our pool treated with salts, be amazed by the colors of the landscape from the panoramic terrace, meet new friends in the co-work areas and the bistro-café and enjoy a magical and unforgettable trip.
Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel has 15 cozy and original suites, each with a unique, bohemian and minimalist design, ready to welcome you in an unforgettable experience and a unique trip to the Pacific coast.
Mexico and its artisan soul inspire us; they transform us
In each of our rooms, you will find symmetrical shapes, with abundant organic textures, natural colors and in its name, a tribute to nature, the beach and the sea.
In our Master Suites, Premier Suites and Luxury Suites you will find rest like never before.
Whether you are looking for a relaxing experience in a Mexican coastal town, role-playing on a road trip with friends, on a surf trip in Mexico, visiting the beach for the first time or returning to the colorful little town of San Pancho that you fell in love with in your First visit, at Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel we give you the warmest welcome and we want your stay to be truly unforgettable.
Property Name: Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel
Street Address: Calle Asia #8
City : San Francisco, Nayarit - Nayarit
Postal Code : 63729
Contact Name: Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioning
- Bicycle rental
- Bottled water
- Car for hire
- Car rental
- Cashless payment accepted
- Coffee Shop
- Daily Housekeeping
- First aid kits
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hot Tub
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool / Beach towels
- Private check-in / check-out
- Safety deposit box
- Shared kitchen
- Shuttle service
- Smoke-free property
- Taxi service
- Tour Assistance
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancelation Policies :
1. Any change or cancellation to your reservation must be requested at +52 (311) 688 2920 at least 15 days in advance of the date of arrival at Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel, providing your full name and confirmation number. Within 15 days before your arrival you will incur a penalty of the first night of the reservation. For reservations made 5 days before the stay, no changes or cancellations will apply, so the "No Show" charge will be made, which corresponds to the charge for the total amount plus taxes for each suite to the credit card with which it was guaranteed. the reservation (hereinafter, the "No Show" charge).
2. Regardless of the nights reserved, if the change or cancellation is not made in the aforementioned time and manner or if the guest does not show up on the date of entry, the "No Show" charge will be made.
3. All reservations must be guaranteed through a deposit for an amount equal to the total amount to be paid for the stay. In the event that said reservation is not guaranteed, Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel will not be obliged to respect the reservation. Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel requires a minimum deposit of 50% of the total amount to secure a reservation, limiting a period of 24 hours after making the reservation in the system, in case of not obtaining said deposit, the reservation will be considered as "Not Guaranteed" and Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel will not be obliged to respect its stay.
4. The amount deposited will serve as a guarantee of the reservation, so that, when registering upon arrival of the guest, he must provide the corresponding payment method to cover the outstanding balance. In payments with credit or debit card, the cardholder must present their bank card and official photo identification.
5. In case of not making the payment at the time of the arrival of the guest or that does not comply with what is established in the previous point, it will be interpreted as a lack of presentation of the guest and will give rise to the charge for "No Show" in the same terms of the next point.
6. For stays of more than one night, if the guest does not show up at Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel on the date and time established for check-in, the "No Show" charge will be applied only for the first room night reserved plus taxes, taken from the deposit made to secure your stay. The rest of the stay will be canceled automatically.
Terms and Conditions
Internal regulations of Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel suites
ARTICLE 1.- Every guest, by the mere fact of contracting the accommodation and services of Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel (ADL), which is described on their registration card, accepts this regulation, which is considered as the service contract that must be achieve.
ARTICLE 2.- Every person staying at ADL must register on the registration card and present her identification.
ARTICLE 3.- Children are not accepted inside the ADL facilities, in case of infringing they will be asked to immediately evict them from the suite, with no option for a refund.
ARTICLE 4.- It is not allowed to have animals of any kind in the facilities of Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel.
ARTICLE 5.- The use that must be made of the furniture and/or equipment will be rational and moderate, taking care not to damage or deteriorate the unit. If any damage is caused, the amount of the repair that is caused will be charged, prior notification to the guest. When leaving the unit, you have the obligation to leave the doors and windows, the water faucets, the light switch, and the unit's appliances properly closed. As well as return the keys to the Administration.
ARTICLE 6.- The personal service or security of the clients will be considered as guests. The owner of the suite is responsible for their conduct, forcing themselves to answer for them when, in the opinion of the General Management, they cause inconvenience during their stay.
ARTICLE 7.- Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel is not responsible for the losses that the guest suffers within their unit. Money and valuables must be deposited in safe deposit boxes, for this purpose there is one in each of the suites. It is the responsibility of the guest to report to the Administration the failures that the boxes may present and that cause them to malfunction. In case the valuable item exceeds the size of the safe, it is important to store it in the ADL reception area.
ARTICLE 8.- Access to the suites and use of the facilities is prohibited to persons not registered on the registration sheet upon arrival at Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel. In case of contravening this provision, the Management reserves the right to charge additional people.
ARTICLE 9.- When the conduct of a client or guest within the facilities of Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel is not in accordance with morality and decency, they will be asked to behave in order not to affect our other guests.
ARTICLE 10.- If a guest becomes ill, the Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel reception will call a doctor, and they may be treated in their unit, at the guest's expense.
ARTICLE 11.- No person has the right to give accommodation to another, without the consent of the Management and arrangement of registration or payments.
ARTICLE 12.- All complaints, suggestions or congratulations from guests must be noted in the complaints and suggestions form, as well as may be shared with our General Manager.
ARTICLE 13.- The time to check the entrance is at 15:00 hrs. and the departure is set at 11:00 hrs. of everyday. If a client stays longer, one night's stay will be charged to his account at the public rate of the day according to the type of unit. There will be a tolerance of 30 minutes, free of charge.
Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and after verification by our reservations staff, they may imply extra costs that you should consider.
Please check if you have the correct time on your cell phone, since in many devices it will automatically change to Tepic time, San Pancho is at the same time as Guadalajara and Mexico City.
ARTICLE 14.- It is considered that the amount of the lodging must be paid in advance or before the entrance.
ARTICLE 15.- Personal checks are not accepted for any payment of services or lodging. Credit cards are limited in terms of acceptance, to those that are announced as valid in the administration of Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel and that admit higher charges that cover the amount of the account.
ARTICLE 16.- The use of high-voltage electrical devices is not allowed except with notice and authorization from the administration.
ARTICLE 17.- The hours for the use of the pool and jacuzzi are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Its use is exclusive to our guests. It is forbidden: to enter with underwear or to wear shirts and shorts inside the jacuzzi. Enter with bronzers and/or oils and sand. It is forbidden to introduce food and drinks of any kind or glass bottles. For your safety, keep fingers and hair away from the drainage slots. Please deposit the garbage in its place. Access to the pool is the responsibility of the guest, we do not have a lifeguard.
ARTICLE 18.- Objects and valuables forgotten by a guest and found by Agua de Luna Boutique staffue Hotel, will be placed in custody in the Administration for a period of thirty days. The above does not apply to perishable items.
ARTICLE 19.- Medical services, taxis, tourist tours, etc. They are not attributable to ADL's responsibility, even if they have been requested or contracted within the area of the property, since they do not belong to the ADL payroll, nor are they under our control.
ARTICLE 20.- Agua de Luna Boutique Hotel is completely smoke-free, in case of non-compliance, an economic sanction corresponding to 500 USD will be applied.
The consumption of drugs, narcotics or psychotropic substances is prohibited, within any area of the hotel, the corresponding authorities will be informed immediately
ARTICLE 21.- It is strictly prohibited to use horns and make noise in the rooms or corridors of the hotel. Quiet hours: 11:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
ARTICLE 22.- The cleaning of the rooms is carried out during the morning, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Customers who do not make their rooms available during those hours will not have their room cleaned. Both individual and group guests are advised that the linens in the room are changed at this establishment every third night of stay. Towels stained with make-up, paint or other materials that are difficult to remove will be charged to the guest's account.
ARTICLE 23.- The reception is open to the public from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
However, from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., there will be a person available and attentive to the needs of the guest.
ARTICLE 24.- All rooms are opened by means of a magnetic card that each guest will receive at the time of check-in. The guest is responsible for the care of the card and its correct use. In case of loss, the client must economically replace the value of $500 pesos.
ARTICLE 25.- In cases not provided for in this Regulation, the provisions of the Regulation of the lodging establishment in force by the Federal Tourism Law and other legal provisions applicable to the matter will be followed.