If you’re looking for a hotel near the beach in sunny Ocean City, NJ, The Tahiti Inn is the perfect place to stay. We're in a prime location just a short walk away from all the excitement of the boardwalk, beach, local restaurants and shops, and activities for the whole family. The hotel is also a short drive to Atlantic City casinos, the Atlantic City Airport and the famous beaches of Wildwood, Cape May, Sea Isle City, Stone Harbor and Avalon.
Property Name: Tahiti Inn
Street Address: 1125 Ocean Ave
City : Ocean City - New Jersey
Postal Code : 08226
Contact Name: . .
Phone: (609) 399-0130
- ATM on site
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Exterior corridor
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Smoke alarms
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:30 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
BUSINESS & CHECK-IN HOURS
- While in season we are open from 8am-10pm
- Check-in time: 3:30 p.m. We look forward to being your host.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m. We hope to see you again!
- We believe the children are our future, but you still have to be 25 years old and present to book a room.
- Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in.
- All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of all adults occupying the room and a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival.
- Our room rates are always awesome, but they are subject to change.
- If beach tags are included with your reservation they must be returned at the time of checkout. Failure to return beach tags will result in $25 replacement fee.
- All rooms are subject to a 11.625% tax collected by the City of Ocean City Yay, taxes!
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max for rooms with a single bed (Queen or King) and four people max for rooms with multiple beds. Got babies? We’ve got pack-and-play and cribs available upon request, subject to availability.
CHECK-IN & AGE POLICY
Reservations should be paid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or debit cards. Upon check-in, a charge will be made on your credit or debit card for the total remaining amount of the room and tax. All guests must be 25 years or older to confirm guest room accommodations at The Tahiti. A valid photo ID must be presented at the time of check-in for age verification.
At the time of booking, the hotel will take a deposit which is the full total (including taxes) of the first night of your stay. If a reservation is cancelled 7 days prior to arrival the guest will be refunded their deposit less a $50 cancellation fee. If cancelled within 7 days of arrival no refund will be issued.
We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the front desk immediately after registration to avoid responsibility and potential charges. The hotel allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them. Sing your heart out and have a passionate conversation all day long, but from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the whole property goes into hush mode for what we like to call quiet time (or sleep time).
Breathe easy The Tahiti is a non-smoking property. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a disappointed look and a $250 room cleaning fee.
Are we pet-friendly? Unfortunately we are not.
In keeping with the family friendly feel of the city, local law prohibits alcohol consumption in public spaces and consumption under the age of 21.
The pool hours are from 9am - 8pm. Due to Covid-19 guests are asked to socially distance when possible. There is no lifeguard on duty, so guests may use the pool at their own risk. No smoking is allowed while in the pool area.
ROOM CLEANING POLICY
Room refreshes will be offered on a limited basis during stays. Should you need fresh towels or linen, please call the front desk.
GUEST SAFETY POLICY
As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number, or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from. Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded. The hotel assumes no responsibility or liability in Covid-19 related incidents. The hotel is operating under CDC guidelines and procedures.