Property Name: Log Canoe Inn
Address 1: 208 Carpenter Street
City : Saint Michaels - Maryland
Postal Code : 21663
Contact Name: Brittney Parish
Phone: (410) 924-9483
- Waterfront suites
- Harbor-front suites
- Private entrances
- Private outdoor areas
- Sitting room
- Within walking distance to town
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
For any reservations of our entire property (all six suites), cancellations notifications must be received at least thirty (30) days in advance of the reserved check-in date, to avoid the full charge of the reservation.
For any reservations including a wedding or special event, regardless of the duration of the reservation or the number of rooms reserved, cancellation notifications must be received at least sixty (60) days in advance of the reserved check-in date, to avoid the full charge of the reservation.
Cancellation notifications received within 24 hours of booking the reservation you wish to cancel, will be canceled without charge.
All cancellations are subject to a $25.00 service fee.
There are no refunds for early departures.
Terms and Conditions
General House Rules and Regulations
- Room occupancy is limited to two (2) adult guests per room, unless prior exceptions have been made.
- No unregistered guests or visitors are permitted on the property of the Inn, unless approved of prior.
- For guests bringing any child, infant, or toddler, they are to remain under the adult guest’s full and complete control and supervision at all times. The guest accepts full and complete responsibility for their child’s behavior and actions. Please remember that the Log Canoe Inn is in no manner child-proof. We ask that you provide your own crib and any other accommodations necessary for your child.
- Any damages are the responsibility of the guests. Guests are subject to be charged for any destruction of or stealing of property, valuables, or linens.
- Do not leave out any food, drinks, or excessive trash that may attract pests, or you may be responsible for a pest control service charge.
- We are not responsible for your valuables nor belongings.
- Do not engage in any illegal activities or substances on the property.
- The burning of any type of combustible is prohibited in any room on the property.
- Please consume any alcoholic beverages responsibly, and not in a manner that disrupts other guests.
- Parking on our property is partially limited. Motor homes, recreational vehicles, large trailers, or any other commercial vehicles may not be accommodated.
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., and check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Please notify us in advance to schedule a different check-in or check-out time, and we may be able to accommodate your request.
- A $10 charge will be assessed for lost or missing room keys.
- Due to COVID-19, we are not offering daily room service.
- The kitchen and innkeeper’s quarters are off-limits to guests.
- Unfortunately, our rooms are not handicap accessible, and each room has a minimum of at least two steps to enter.
- Along with our standard room rates, we are subject to charge taxes and fees. A six (6) percent Maryland sales tax, and four (4) percent Talbot County accommodations tax will be added.
- We reserve the right to charge a credit card processing fee for guests who wish to pay via credit card.
- We reserve the right to require a deposit to hold your reservation. Deposits are typically required for weddings, special events, reservations of the entire property (six rooms), or reservations of the entire main house (three rooms).
- One source of payment is required for any deposit and the final bill.
- Final payment is due upon checking in.
- We reserve the right to terminate any guests’ stay without refund for any behavior that violates our policies or disrupts the operations of the Inn. Guests asked to leave will be charged the full amount for their reservation, plus any additional charges will be assessed for missing or damaged property, additional cleaning fees, etc.
- For any reservations including a wedding or special event, regardless of the duration of the reservation or the number of rooms reserved, cancellation notifications must be received at least sixty (60)days in advance of the reserved check-in date, to avoid the full charge of the reservation.
- All weddings, parties, and special events may only be held on the property with prior approval, and may require reserving our entire property, including all six rooms.
- The property manager must be notified of and approve of any and all pets prior to your reservation.
- Our pet-friendly rooms are the Lark room, the Magic room, and the Island Bird Suite. The rooms in the main house, including the Mystery, Oliver’s Gift, and Mary Rider rooms are not pet-friendly.
- Pets are to remain under the guest’s attention at all times. The guest accepts full and complete responsibility for their pet.
- No smoking, vaping, or any use of any other electronic cigarettes is allowed in or within 25 feet of any building on the property. Evidence of smoking in or near a building may result in a $250 cleaning fee.