The Cole provides a colorful and exclusive experience in Palm Springs, featuring 30 guest rooms, indoor cafe and lounge space, indoor/outdoor bar, a large pool and jacuzzi with outdoor showers, chaise lounges and daybeds. Our spacious event areas provides guests and locals plenty of gathering space to socialize and make your stay unforgettable.
Property Name: The Cole Hotel
Address 1: 2323 N Palm Canyon Dr
City : Palm Springs - California
Postal Code : 92262
Contact Name: Reservations
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 20%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
For reservations booked through a 3rd party (Expedia, Booking.com, Airbnb), please refer to the 3rd party for cancellation details.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum age for hotel guests is 21.
- Check-in is available from 3pm - 10pm. Please contact Guest Services ahead of your stay if you expect to arrive outside of this window.
- Check-out time is 11am. Late check-out may be available for an additional fee.
- In accordance with local Covid-19 guidelines, guests must wear a mask in all public areas at the hotel.
- Maximum occupancy for all rooms is 2 persons. All guests must be registered at the front desk. Unregistered guests are subject to a fee, equal to that night’s room rate per extra guest.
- Due to Covid-19, outside guests are not allowed on property and may be asked to leave by Guest Services.
- Mobile keys can be issued by request. Host company is OpenKey. Guest email/phone number is required.
- $25 + tax per night resort fee assessed at check-in.
- Any remaining balance of total stay is due at check-in.
- $100 refundable deposit held on valid credit card at check-in. Fees may apply for damaged or missing room items.
- Charges incurred during stay will be charged to the card on file every evening. Please see Guest Services at any time to update form of payment.
- Cleaning fee may be applied at the hotel's discretion.
- This is a non-smoking hotel. Additional cleaning fee of $250 will be incurred if this rule is violated.
- The Cole Hotel allows one (1) dog per room with a maximum weight of 35lbs. Pet fee of $100/stay applies, and fee will be added to reservations that do not disclose their pet at check-in. Additional fees may apply for deep cleaning or damage.
- Pool hours are 8am – 10pm (8am-9am is quiet hour by the pool, please be mindful of noise).
- No outside food or drink, coolers, or glassware allowed in the gated pool area.
- Due to Covid-19, housekeeping service is unavailable. Please contact Guest Services for fresh towels or trash removal.
- Guests may check out two pool towels per room. Dirty towels can be exchanged for fresh towels at any time. Please contact Guest Services for assistance. Lost or stolen towels will result in a $20 fine.
- EV Charging Stations are available for guests, time limit applies, and license plate number will be required. Please contact Guest Services. Any vehicles that are not EV and parked in these spots will be towed.
- Bike rentals available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Inquire at front desk during check-in. Guest liability waiver and refundable deposit of $50 per bike will apply. Any lost or stolen bike will result in a $400 fine.
- Please do not unplug electronics.
- Any disputes shall be directed to the front desk prior to check-out.
- The Cole Hotel has the right to refuse service to anyone who disregards rules and safety of other guests.
- The Cole Hotel has the right to evict guests who damage or cause unsafe actions during their stay and deny any refunds.
- The Cole Hotel is not liable for any COVID-19 related illnesses. We hold true to our highest standard of cleanliness and attempts to disinfect all surfaces property-wide.
- The Cole Hotel has security cameras throughout the property for the safety of our guests.
- All personal items should not be left unattended. The Cole Hotel is not liable for any lost or stolen item.
- The Cole Hotel has zero tolerance for violent or disrespectful language or harassment to staff members or other guests. If at any time someone feels threatened or not welcome, you will be asked to leave and no refund will be issued.