Seclusion + Tranquility
Property Name: Harmony Meadows
Address 1: 4848 Green Avenue Manson, WA
City : Manson - Washington
Postal Code : 98831
Contact Name: Front Desk
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Your reservation is guaranteed until the day of arrival. After that time, it will no longer be guaranteed, and the room may be reassigned. We will charge your credit card at time of booking for one night, plus tax.
Check-in / Check-out / Business Hours
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 pm. If you are arriving later than 8:00 pm, please let us know so we can make arrangements.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m. If you require more time, a late checkout can sometimes be arranged with prior notification. Please make your request the night before.
- Please note that detailed inspection of the room is made after the check-out time and we reserve the right to make charges for any damages or breakages found before the room is occupied again.
Reservations must be cancelled by 4:00 pm 7 days prior to arrival to receive a refund. Reservations cancelled after 4:00 pm 7 days prior to arrival will be charged for the first night plus tax.
Harmony Meadows is a non-smoking property. Smoking is not allowed in the building, in guest rooms, in public outdoor areas, or anywhere on the property. Evidence of smoking including the smell of smoke in the room or in the public outdoor space will result in a minimum $250 charge plus the cost of any damaged property. No burning of any sort of outside object except candles provided by Harmony Meadows is permitted.
If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check- out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and may relocate you to a similar room should this be necessary.
Damage to Property
- Damage to Room: Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishing and equipment including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, artwork, etc. will be charge at 120% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any damage to hotel property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest. In extreme cases, criminal charges will be pursued.
- Damage to Mattress & Bedding: Damage to mattresses and linens including towels, mattress pads, sheets, bedspreads, blankets resulting from the use of body oils, make-up, shoe-polish, etc. will result in a charge for the special cleaning, repair or replacement of the damaged article.
- Damage or Tampering with Fire Detection Systems / Fire-fighting Equipment: Harmony Meadows reserves the right to take action against any guest or visitor found to have tampered or interfered with any detection equipment throughout the hotel, including detector heads in public areas, guest rooms, and fire extinguishers. Guests or visitors found to have tampered with any fire detection or fire-fighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by the hotel due to their actions and will be evicted from the hotel. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, law enforcement may become involved at the hotel’s discretion. Should the fact that firefighting or detection equipment had been tampered with come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the hotel property during your stay, including and without limitation for all property damage, missing or damaged items, smoking fee, cleaning fee, guest compensation, etc.
Harmony Meadows is a non-hosted facility.Management and staff are available between the hours of 7 am - 10 pm to tend to your needs.
We require valid contact information from the guest making the reservations including first and last name, address, phone number, email and signature. The names of all guests occupying the room must be registered as well. Due to guest safety, insurance, fire hazard laws, and septic system capacity, we cannot have any extra guests in the rooms. If we discover more guests staying in a room than what is permitted on the booking, guests may book another room if available. If no rooms are available, they will be required to leave the property.
- For rooms with more than 2 guests staying there will be a $35.00 charge to cover Breakfast fees.
Our standard minimum night stay is 2 nights.
Please show respect for the other guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
Lost & Found Policy
Harmony Meadows assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings. If you discover that you have left something of value behind, please call us immediately (509) 888-2344 or email email@example.com and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item.
- Found Items: Harmony Meadows is not responsible for any item left behind by a guest. However, any item, with the exception of perishable items, left behind by our guests and found after departure by Housekeeping will be collected, logged in, and kept in a secure location for collection by the owner for up to fourteen days. Perishable items, underwear, and miscellaneous toiletries are discarded.
- Return: We would be happy to return your lost item(s) to you. Your credit card will be charged packaging and postage, plus a $10.00 handling fee. A separate receipt will be mailed to you. Harmony Meadows is not responsible for any item lost or misdirected during shipment.
- Unclaimed Items / No Contact: Lost & Found items are held for fourteen days. After the fourteen day holding period, the unclaimed item(s) are thrown away, given to local organizations, or disposed of accordingly by Harmony Meadows.
All vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. Harmony Meadows shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked near the hotel property. Only registered guests are permitted to park overnight in the lots.
Do Not Disturb & Access to Rooms
To provide all our guests with an exceptionally clean and safe hotel experience, we provide daily housekeeping. Our Housekeeping Staff will honor the “Do Not Disturb” door hanger once during a thirty-six-hour period indicating that the room is occupied. The Housekeeping Staff is required to enter the room at subsequent times to clean the room, check for safety, and verify the condition of the room. Management reserves the right to enter a room with a known status of ”Do Not Disturb” for reasonable purposes, such as an emergency, housekeeping, maintenance, verify that the room, its furnishings, and mechanical equipment are intact, or to address or prevent a violation of our Hotel Policies. In the event of suspected illegal activity, management reserves the right to summon law enforcement to aid in eviction. The right to privacy ends when a Hotel Policy is broken. Law enforcement will be granted immediate access to hotel property and rooms of evicted guests.
Your comfort is very important to us. For guests staying multiple nights, bed linen is changed every third day if all personal items are removed from the bed and our housekeepers can access the walkways around the bed. Housekeeping will be happy to change your bed linens sooner than every third day – please ask the Hospitality Desk for service. We hope our guests will assist us in decreasing our environmental impact and water use by reusing towels as much as possible. By taking part in our Make a Green Choice program, you will receive a $5.00 credit per day to be used at the Love All Cafe. However, if new towels are needed, please leave them on the floor of your room and we will replace them. Please contact our Front Desk staff if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Room keys are issued to the registered guest(s). No room keys will be issued to youth under 18 at any time. I.D. is required if you have lost your key and require a duplicate. Please return room keys to Front Desk at check-out.
- If you lose your room key during your stay, there will be a $35.00 charge.
- Dogs under 30 lbs. are the only permitted pets. Other animals are NOT permitted in the hotel.
- Maximum allowable pets per room is 2.
- Dogs are not permitted in the rooms in the Inn.
- Pets must be always on a controllable leash when not inside of the guest room.
- Guests must use the designated areas to relieve their pets. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and proper disposal of waste in the designated receptacles. Pet waste may not be disposed of inside the room.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance Service: Guest must agree to make room available for housekeeping and/or maintenance needs and will arrange to have pets out of their room to accommodate this service. If your pet is in the room, please leave the provided “Pet in Room” hanger on the door.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints: If hotel management receives one complaint, guest will receive a warning. If hotel management receives two (2) complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for their pet.
- A daily non-refundable pet fee of $50 per pet will be charged for each night of your stay (maximum charge of $150 per pet for guests staying more than three nights).
- Damages to your room, its furnishing, or any other area of the hotel caused by your pet are your sole responsibility. Guests should understand that they will be charged an additional fee based on the specific damage. Guest room is subject to damage inspection at any time and upon check-out.