Seven Springs is a family owned and run retreat center set in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.
Our entire yurt village is available for your gathering, retreat, wedding, or event. Located on 126 acres of private wooded land, find your peace and privacy in the foothills of the Smokies. Our land is located 15 minutes south of Maryville, 20 minutes from the TYS international airport, and 20-45 minutes from Knoxville, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Cherohala Skyway, Tuckaleechee Caverns, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Hwy 129 "The Dragon", and Dollywood.
Come relax in our hollow in the mountains! You will have access to our large outdoor kitchen with a gas range stove, large toaster oven, refrigerator, sinks, and a roomy dining area. The bathhouse is only a few steps away with flushing toilets and hot showers. The zen garden welcomes you to the 24' yurt classroom where you may enjoy the resource library and lotus labyrinth. The great shala on the next hill is the place for sunrise yoga or meditation. We offer our 20' Peruvian yurt with one queen bed and two single beds, our 15' Balinese yurts with two single beds, our 15' Mexican and Guatemalan yurts each with one queen bed, our 18' Crystal yurt with three single beds, and our 17' Cherokee yurt with one queen bed and one single. We recommend bringing a flashlight or headlamp, sturdy shoes, and an appropriate jacket, sweats, and raingear.
This is a rural country setting in forests and meadows. Cellphone service is usually only available via Verizon, and wifi is available in the dining area. We ask that no wifi be used during meals. Beautiful wild flowers, birds, and frogs abound. You may see a number of colorful and interesting insects (this is an entomologist's paradise!) We regularly have raccoon, opossum, wild turkey, deer, and an occasional black bear passing through. Enjoy the viewing, let them be, and they will mind their own business. Please do not feed the wildlife, keep a distance, never leave trash outside, and please store food in our critter cabinets in the kitchen. Hiking around the property has always been very safe, relaxing, and invigorating! We recommend bringing a flashlight, sturdy shoes, and an appropriate jacket or sweats.
Driving: We're about 40 minutes south of Knoxville, and 20 minutes from Maryville. Complete directions available upon booking. Flying: The nearest airport is the Knoxville International Airport, TYS. The airport is actually located in Alcoa and only about 25 minutes from Seven Springs. You may also look into flying into the Atlanta or Nashville Airports and taking the bus or renting a car to drive to Seven Springs. The airports are about a three hour drive.
Property Name: Seven Springs Retreats
Street Address: 125 Sweet Hollow Way
City : Maryville - Tennessee
Postal Code : 37803
Phone: (865) 268-3913
- Accessible Parking
- Board games / puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for kids
- Cashless payment accepted
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Express check-in / check-out
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- First aid kits
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Prepared lunches
- Private check-in / check-out
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Refillable water stations
- Shared kitchen
- Single-use plastics removed
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Steam room
- Towels changed upon request
- Walking Tours
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 5 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Please treat these spaces with respect.
- While your yurt is private, you may be sharing the kitchen, dining and bath area with others. Bath area has 2 individual toilet stalls and 2 individual hot showers with their own changing rooms.
- Please be respectful of privacy, cleanliness, and sound.
- Store all food in the kitchen; absolutely no food in the yurts as this attracts mice and other critters!
- Please wash all dishes, wipe down stoves, countertops and tables, and leave the space in good condition.
- Please leave your shoes on the porch. No shoes in the yurts please!
- For safety, no smoking, candles or open flames of any kind are allowed.
- Check in starts a 2 pm and goes until 8 pm. Please text (865) 221-3841 with your ETA at least 30 minutes before arrival so we can arrange to meet you.
- No additional fee for kids under the age of 5.
- For the safety of your pets, no pets are allowed on the property.
- If available, yoga classes, massages and sound baths may be booked for an additional cost.
- Depending on availability, meals may be purchased for $20 per person per meal. If partaking, please make sure to let us know of any dietary restrictions or allergies.
- Please respect fellow guests and the peacefulness of this center; quiet time after 9 pm.
- Cellphone service is usually only available via the Verizon network.
- Wifi is available in the dining area. We ask that no wifi be used during meals.
- We recommend bringing a flashlight or headlamp, sturdy shoes, and an appropriate jacket, sweats, and raingear.