Stylish holiday accommodation in the centre of St Ives, minutes from the beaches, coast path, Tate St Ives and over 50 bars and eateries. Unique communal spaces inside and out with private rooms and dorms. Bar, TV room, lounge, private courtyard, self-catering kitchen, dining room, laundry and free storage for bikes, boards and bags. (Free) WiFi throughout with super friendly staff who can book tickets for you and help you plan your visit. Ideal for families, solo travellers, groups of friends, couples, explorers, walkers, cyclists and surfers.
Property Name: Cohort St Ives
Address 1: The Stennack
City : St Ives - Cornwall
Postal Code : TR26 1FF
Contact Name: Lee Strickland
Phone: 01736 791664
- Baggage storage
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- NO DEPOSIT is taken at the point of booking
- The balance is taken on arrival at Cohort and must be paid in full prior to check-in
- Cancellations made by Midday the day before arrival will not incur any charges
- Cancellations made later than this will result in the entire booking being charged
- A prepayment of the full amount may be taken when the free cancellation period ends, as described above; otherwise payment will be made on arrival.
- If we are unable to charge the card we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
Terms and Conditions
- We welcome all children aged 3+ at the hostel and reserve the right to refuse your check-in and charge the full cost of the stay if you are travelling with a child younger than 3.
- If you are travelling with a child aged under the age of 12 you must book a private room.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the hostel.
- You will be given a key card on arrival, there is a £2 charge for a lost or non-returned card.
- No excessive noise is to be made after 11:00pm.
- Latest check-out time is 10:00am on check-out day, failing to do so may incur a charge.
- Only hostel guests are allowed in their assigned rooms.
- Cohort aims to provide a friendly, peaceful and secure environment for our guests and we have a zero tolerance policy towards disruptive or anti-social behaviour. Any such behaviour, such as disturbances or use of social spaces outside of reception hours will incur financial penalties.We expect all guests to respect each other and our hostel policies.
- Your credit card can be charged in case of violations against our terms and conditions.
- For full terms and conditions visit: https://www.stayatcohort.co.uk/your-stay/terms-conditions/
- Every day from 8am until 11pm
- Regular check-in times from 2pm until 10pm; due to extra cleaning measures currently in place we would politely ask you not to arrive before 2pm.
- Check-ins after 10pm are possible with prior arrangement. Please notify us ASAP if you think you will arrive late.
- Luggage can be stored at the hostel free of charge after check-out on the same day.