Awesomely stylish hostel in the centre of St Ives, minutes from the beaches, coast path, Tate St Ives and over 50 bars and eateries. Unique communal spaces inside and out with private rooms and dorms. Bar, TV room, lounge, private courtyard, self-catering kitchen, dining room, laundry and free storage for bikes, boards and bags. (Free) WiFi throughout with super friendly staff who can book tickets for you and help you plan your visit.
Property Name: Cohort Hostel
Address 1: The Stennack
City : St Ives - Cornwall
Postal Code : TR26 1FF
Phone: 01736 791664
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellations & modifications:
- Standard rate / Eco Traveller rate (for reservations with check-in date up to and including 31.10.2020)
- Modifications and cancellation can be made free of charge up to Midday the day before arrival.
- If cancelled after Midday the day before arrival or in the event of a no show the full balance of the booking will be charged.
- For reservations of 6 guests or less, no deposit is taken at the time of booking.
- A prepayment of the full amount will be taken when the free cancellation period ends as described above.
- If we are unable to charge the card we reservve the right to cancel the reservation.
- No amendments allowed and if cancelled no refund will be offered.
- Full payment will be taken within 24 hours of the reservation date.
- If we are unable to charge the card we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
- Should we have to cancel your booking due to government guidelines no monies will be due and any monies taken will be immediately refunded.
Dual Rate Selection
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% will be charged in order to secure the reservation.
- If we are unable to charge the card for the deposit we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
- The remaining balance will be due on arrival.
Terms and Conditions
- We welcome all children aged 3+ at the hostel and reserve the right to refuse your check-in and charge the full cost of the stay if you are travelling with a child younger than 3. If you are travelling with a child aged under the age of 12 you must book exclusive use of a room or a private room.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the hostel.
- You will be given a key card on arrival, there is a £2 charge for a lost or non-returned card.
- No excessive noise is to be made after 11:00pm.
- Latest check-out time is 10:00am on check-out day, failing to do so may incur a charge.
- Only hostel guests are allowed in their assigned rooms.
- Cohort aims to provide a friendly, peaceful and secure environment for our guests and we have a zero tolerance policy towards disruptive or anti-social behaviour.Any such behaviour, such as disturbances or use of social spaces outside of reception hours will incur financial penalties.We expect all guests to respect each other and our hostel policies.
- Your credit card can be charged in case of violations against our terms and conditions.
- For full terms and conditions visit: https://www.stayatcohort.co.uk/your-stay/terms-conditions/
- Everyday from 8am until 10pm
- Regular check-in times from 2pm until 10pm; due to extra cleaning measures currently in place we would politely ask you not to arrive before 2pm.
- Check-ins after 10pm are possible with prior arrangement. Please notify us ASAP if you think you will arrive late.
- Luggage can be stored at the hostel free of charge after check-out on the same day.