The Inn is a historic home that was once the southern schoolhouse in downtown Plainfield. There are three suites on the second floor, each with a private bathroom.
The rooms have a separate entrance that is key coded so you may check in at any time after 3:00 PM (unless otherwise arranged). Check out is by 11:00 AM.
Why are our prices so reasonable for such great amenities?...
We don't have a traditional front desk staffed 24/7 or turn down service. Most people don't need all that and we pass the overhead savings on to you. Call us if you need anything at all and let us know if you need fresh towels and linens during your stay. We are happy to accommodate!
Address 1: 15106 South Fox River Street
City : Plainfield - Illinois
Postal Code : 60544
Contact Name : The Plainfield Inn
Phone : 18156669243
Email : email@example.com
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Unfortunately, it is not likely that we will meet you when you arrive since everyone has different arrival schedules. If you are not satisfied with your room for any reason upon your arrival, please let us know.
- Payment is collected the evening at check in from the credit card used to make the reservation, unless otherwise requested before 5 PM.
- Noise is expected to be kept at a minimum at all times, as the Inn has an obligation to provide our guests with a quiet and comfortable stay, and will not tolerate actions that will disrupt another's stay. The Inn reserves the right to immediately evict, as well as charge a noise disturbance fee of the full amount of the night reserved for any stay causing a disturbance.
- All guest rooms are 100% smoke-free. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who violates the smoke free policy within the building.
- While we will make every effort to find any lost or forgotten items, the Inn can not except responsibility for guest belongings.
- Guests are requested to park in the driveway at an angle. The Village of Plainfield prohibits on street parking after 2" of snowfall and between the hours of 1-6 am daily. The Inn is not responsible for any citations or fees incurred.