Hale Manna means “House of Good Energy”. This is a private home, but we are most happy to share it with environmentally conscious and respectful people like you. Help us keep it that way! Please take note of the following reminders and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAY
1. By continuing to confirm their reservation and then check in, guests are agreeing to abide by Hale Manna’s house rules and policies (full list here)
2. Check in time is 2PM. Guests may arrive early with the understanding they can start using the amenities with no extra charge, but may not be able to immediately check into their rooms.
3. Check out time is 12PM (noon). Any extension of stay must be confirmed by management. A fee of P500/hour/room may be charged for late check outs, which will only be allowed if no other guests are booked in the room for the day.
4. Bringing of any of the following must be discussed with Management upon booking as they may only be allowed in specific rooms with additional fees and only with permission given prior to guest arrival:
b. Items with strong aromas
Bringing of the following is strictly prohibited:
a. Weapons such as guns, long blades, etc.
b. Cooking equipment such as personal stoves, grills, etc. Hale Manna has rooms with kitchen as well as grilling pans available for rental by guests
c. Explosives or any items that may contain articles or chemicals that may ignite or catch fire
d. Any other items that may risk the safety of other guests
5. Guest must comply with LGU requirements prior to coming to Hale Manna. This includes securing a tourist pass slip (details below) and paying the environmental user’s fee.
6. Compliance with pandemic protocols is required. Guests must continue practicing minimum public safety standards, including but not limited to:
a. Proper wearing of face masks (except while eating)
b. Regular washing and disinfection of hands
c. Social distancing
d. Agreeing to temperature checks
e. Filling up and submitting of our Health Declaration Form
Management reserves the right to refuse check in to guests who do not comply or who exhibit symptoms of illness that may pose a risk to other guests.
7. While Hale Manna takes measures to ensure the safety of all visitors, guests must also keep in mind basic safety and security measures. For example,
a. Hale Manna is not responsible for the safety of valuables left by the guests in the rooms or around the premises. Guests should not leave their belongings unattended.
b. Guests must check their rooms for any items left behind before leaving.
c. Do not engage with any strange animals such as stray dogs and cats that may enter the property.
d. Follow lifeguard warnings while snorkeling and engaging in other pool and sea activities.
e. Immediately report any safety or health concerns to Management.
8. Guests are asked to respect each other’s privacy and right to a peaceful atmosphere while visiting Hale Manna. Guests making excessive noise such as screams or shouts, loud laughter or music, aggressive behavior, and more may be asked to tone it down. They may not take photos of other guests without their explicit permission. Management reserves the right to ask guests who do not comply to leave.
9. Guest will pay for any damages to Hale Manna property and equipment. Management retains the right to charge full rate for any items that must be replaced.
10. Guests bringing in outside visitors must clear this with Management beforehand. Visitors planning to stay may be subjected to Day Use fees and policies
. All visitors must submit to temperature checks and must complete the Health Declaration Form upon arrival. For drivers, if your driver will be sleeping in your vehicle, we do not charge any fees for them. But if you would like to have an outside hut set up for overnight accommodations for your driver, the fee is P750/night/person (without towel; to add towel rental, fee is P50/towel). Hut will be set up for driver use from 6PM to 7:30AM since these huts are reserved for day use visitors and must be available by 8AM. Late check out will result in day use hut rental fees of P1000 to P1500 for hut.
11. Hale Manna has an eco-friendly mandate. We try to minimize our waste and promote peaceful interactions with the natural environment. Guests are expected to respect this.
12. Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours (3 days) before the check-in time and date indicated on the reservation for full refund or transfer to a new schedule of the deposit or reservation fee. Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of check-in time are subject to full forfeiture, while 50% of the minimum required deposit will be forfeited for cancellations between 24 and 72 hours before check in. Exemptions may be discussed with Management but are made on a case-to-case basis.
MOALBOAL TOURISM PASS
The Moalboal LGU requires all incoming guests to register before proceeding to their resorts. Get your travel pass at Moalboal Tourism Office beside the Municipal Hall, near the mercado/market.
You'll also have to show valid ID and pay an environmental user fee (EUF) of PHP 25/person. If you are coming from outside Cebu province, you may also be asked to present a medical certificate showing you’re in good health.
Hale Manna may assist you in speeding up the registration process by requesting the name, age, and sex of all members of your party, for submission to the tourism office. This does not eliminate the requirement of going to the tourism office, only expedites the process of claiming a tourist pass slip when there.
Specific questions about tourist requirements should be directed to the Moalboal Tourism Office, which can be reached at Facebook.com/MoalboalTourism
Hale Manna requires that guests confirm their reservations by making a deposit of PHP 2,000 per room, per night, which will be deducted from their final bill.
Guests may pay the reservation fee by depositing or transferring funds through Hale Manna’s official bank accounts or GCash account. Arrangements can also be made for online payment. The balance may be settled beforehand or onsite via cash, GCash payment, bank transfer, credit/debit cards via terminal, or online payment via PayMongo or SwiftPay PH.
The deposit or reservation fee must be paid within 72 hours of booking for reservations with check-in dates at least 2 weeks in the future. Earlier deposit deadlines may be arranged for bookings with closer check-in dates. Extensions may be given on a case-to-case basis and must be discussed with Management. Otherwise, reservations whose deposit deadlines have lapsed may be subject to automatic cancellation.
Immediately inform management about any problems /issues/concerns regarding your stay. Management reserves the right to deny entry and/or continued stay to guests when deemed necessary. Management also reserves the right to apply charges and fees to guests for lost and/or damaged properties/equipment.
For more issues or concerns, please feel free to contact Hale Manna via email at email@example.com or Facebook at m.me/halemanna. You may also call Management and Reservations at +639171777503 or +639992276031 or for speedier onsite concerns, restaurant orders, or more, please call Reception at +639209581552.