This property sits high on a scenic limestone bluff overlooking Pine Creek and is surrounded by pine trees with plenty of space for outdoor activities. This property is home to 3 cabins (2 that sleep up to 12 and 1 that sleeps up to 6), each with their own unique set up and private outdoor area with lawn furniture, fire ring and bbq grill. Each cabin has a full kitchen with china, silver and pots and pans. Knotty and Porcupine have a whirlpool bathtub in the master. All cabins have gas fireplaces and large entertaining areas inside. Enjoy the grassy common area for lawn games, relaxing or even a game of flag football. These sister cabins are located directly across the street from White Pines State Park. White Pines has several miles of trails, fishing, playground equipment, pavilions for a cookout, full service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week and gift shoppe. If you are staying midweek, check out the dinner theatre matinees that are held in the Lodge, every other week. The Oregon area is home to several state parks including Lowden State Park (home of the iconic Blackhawk Statue), Castle Rock State Park and Franklin Creek State Park. The Rock River hosts a variety of activities, including canoeing, kayaking and fishing. Fishing is also popular in Pine Creek, conveniently located in White Pines State Park. If you like history check out the John Deere Historic Site, Conover Square Merchant Mall, Ronald Regan's childhood home, or The Byron Museum of History. For libiations check out the great drinks at White Pines Restaurant, Cork and Tap Wine Bar, Hairy Cow Brewery or even The Arcade Bar. Several restaurants populate the area.
Property Name: The Cabins at Pine Creek
Address 1: 6559 W Pines
City : Oregon - Illinois
Postal Code : 61061
Contact Name: Rebecca Jones
Phone: (815) 881-1180
- Fax services
- Gift shop
- Photo copying service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:30 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 30.00
Late check out (after 11:30 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
13 days-3 days- 50% REFUND
2 days-date of stay- NO REFUND
Terms and Conditions
The Cabins at Pine Creek Policies
Our goal at Pine Creek is to provide a fresh,relaxing environment for all our guests! We want you to be able to enjoy the outdoors as much as we do and have all your favorite amenities accompany that experience. Because everyone has a little different outlook on life, we have outlined our ‘code of ethics’ below. These rules and regulations are set in place to help make sure everyone can enjoy this amazing environment. While we don’t take ourselves too seriously,we do believe in exercising a firm hand when it comes keeping a safe and clean place for all our guests! Help us do that by educating yourself on our rules below.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
• Your credit card will be processed on the 1st of the monththat you are staying. A confirmation will be sent to you once your card has been charged. If you book your reservation after the 1st of the month, you will be charged within 5 days of making the reservation.
• Check-in time after 3:00 pm – Check-out time by 11:30am. Early check-in/late check-out is available on certain occasion. Please email or call directly to request this at email@example.com. Fees apply.
• Self check-in and check-out. Please do not check in at White Pines Resort. Email confirmation will be sent with check-in instructions two days prior to your stay. Please make sure to have this information with you when you check in. If you have a second when you check out, please text 480-356-1398 and let us know! This helps us be able to allow for more early check-ins.
• There is room for 3 vehicles at each cabin. Please park at your assigned cabin.
• If you are going to have more than 3 vehicles, please notify management by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love dogs and want your fluffy friend here! Make sure you agree with what well behaved means to us!
• DOGS ALLOWED in Knotty Pine and Whispering Pine cabins. There are NO pets allowed in Porcupine cabin. You must agree to the Pet Policy and are responsible for any misconduct of rules and damages caused by your pet. There is a pet fee of $35 per night. Upto 2 dogs allowed per cabin.
• No dogs are allowed on the furniture. If there is dog hair found on the furniture or in the beds, you will be charged $100.
• No dogs are to be left unattended for more than 2 hours. Your dog must be crated during your absence (large crate provided,most dogs like their own crate so please bring yours if you can).
• If your dog is causing a disturbance to the other guests,you will be asked to leave with no refund.
• Your dog is allowed in the common space only and not in any other cabins private area.
• Pick up after your dog. No exceptions
• All dogs should be on a leash and controlled by the owner.
• Dogs may not be left tied up outside. NO EXCEPTIONS!
TRAVELING WITH MINORS
• One guest per cabin must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver's license or ID. That guest will be responsible for any and all damages.
SICK OF READING POLICES YET?! Imagine typing all of this… we’ve learned common sense isn’t a common as it should be 😊 Hang in there, you are almost there!
We know life comes up and we want to help you plan for that.
• A full refund is issued if cancellation is provided up to 14 days prior to arrival (except group cabin bookings).
• A 50% refund will be issued if cancellation occurs within 13 days of arrival.
• No refund will be issued if cancellation occurs 2 days prior to yourstay.
RATES AND FEES
• Price per night is determined using Dynamic Pricing which means it is calculated based on availability, supply and demand. The price you booked at will be locked in for the current year. Rates may change for following years. You will be notified by email of these rates at the beginning of the year of your reservation.
• All rates are subject to 9% hotel tax.
• Smoking is not allowed in cabins. A $50 fee will be charged if it is determined by our staff that smoking occurred within the cabin.
• There will be a $50 fee charged for an unarranged late check-out.
• Dirty dishes left will incur a charge of $25.
• There is a $35 fee per night for dogs. This must be approved prior to your stay. If you are caught with a dog that was not approved you will be charged $100.
• If you dog is on the furniture or in the beds and our staff finds dog hair, you will be charged $100.
• YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES TO THE CABINS AT PINE CREEK PROPERTY THAT OCCURS DURING YOUR STAY.
Whew! You made it 😊 Now that all that is out of the way, we can't wait to have you here!