Welcome to Crystal Springs Motel, the perfect starting point for your Radium adventure! Our motel is conveniently located in the heart of town on a peaceful side street. We offer delightful outdoor living spaces and a playground is just one block away, providing a perfect place for your kids to play and have fun.All our units are equipped with air-conditioning and high-speed wireless internet access, ensuring a comfortable and convenient stay. Whether you're traveling alone or with family, we have a range of rooms and kitchenettes to meet your unique needs. We take pride in providing our guests with 100% non-smoking rooms, uncompromising cleanliness, and a warm and friendly hospitality experience that will make you feel right at home.The hot springs, restaurants, golf courses, and hiking trails are all just a few minutes away from our motel, making it an ideal base for your Radium adventure. Book your stay at Crystal Springs Motel today and enjoy a truly memorable vacation experience!
Property Name: Crystal Springs Motel
Street Address: 4852 Radium Blvd
City : Radium Hot Springs - British Columbia
Postal Code : V0A 1M0
Phone: (250) 347-9759
- Air conditioning
- CCTV outside property
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
No Charge - If canceled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Rooms rates are based on double occupancy. Extra person charges are $10/person. Please note that children aged 12 years and above are classified as adults.
- Pets are only allowed in pet-friendly rooms. There is a pet fee of $20/day/pet which is not included in the room rates. Pet fee is added upon check-in and does not show on your confirmation email.
- Number of guests must be declared. Undeclared guests will cause $80 fine per person per day. Room guests cannot exceed maximum capacity for any reason regardless of age.
- All rooms and sidewalks are NON-SMOKING. Fines from $250 per offense.
- We strictly enforce a 11 pm QUIET TIME. You will be asked to leave if you still make too much noise after a warning.
- The person registering is responsible for all damages caused to the room, furnishings, fixtures, linens, towels and property above and beyond normal wear and tear.
- A photo ID and credit card on file must be presented. We do not accept Visa Debits and Debit MasterCards.
- The first night room rate will be pre-authorized before arrival. Please note that we are not responsible for any issues that may arise from reserving a room with an invalid or gift credit card, or with a debit card.
- A pre-authorization of $200 will be required upon check-in to cover any incidental charges during your stay.