The Park Motel and Cabins brings you that retro roadside motel with a camp flavor that will keep you coming back every year. We at The Park pride ourselves on our ultra clean rooms each with its own unique flavor. Whether you are staying with us for an overnight or an extended stay our promise is to provide you with a rustic, friendly experience that is hard to find.
Each or our rooms is a unique rustic experience surrounding you in knotted pine taking in the woods the property is centered on. Our seasoned guests all have favorites and after a couple stays with us, you'll have yours as well. Whether you're a couple looking for a quick get away or a family exploring the Oregon Coast, The Park promises you an ultra-clean room with all the modern amenities in retro style at an affordable price.
The Park is a family friendly environment for both children and your favorite 4 legged friends. We also have on site laundry for those especially dirty days fishing or running your ATV on the sand dunes.
The Cabins, nestled amongst the trees, have two bedroom with private covered porches and can sleep up to six (6) guests. You get all the comforts of home with fully equipped kitchen with over-the-counter microwave, full-sized refrigerator, oven and cook top plus all the utensils. Ask about our"Little Cabin in the Woods" Private A-Frame Chalet, sleeps up to 8.
Pricing is based on double occupancy. There is a $10.00/night charge for each additional person including children. Please note that if you are bringing your furry friend, there is a $25/night charge and must be registered at the time of check-in.
Property Name: Park Motel and Cabins
Address 1: 85034 Highway 101 South
City : Florence - Oregon
Postal Code : 97439
Contact Name: Clancy Fort
- Laundry service
- 24-hour check-in
- Accessible Parking
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Designated smoking area
- Express check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Horseback riding
- Kids' TV channels
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Sanitized tableware
- Self-service laundry
- Smoke alarms
- Towels changed upon request
- Outdoor picnic and barbaque
- Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Covered Deck
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:30 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $25.00
Late check-out (after 10:30 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 0 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Number of Adults should include all occupants 3 years of age and older. All guests registering must be 18 years of age and must present photo identification upon check-in. Occupancy is based on room type. There is an additional charge for extra beds.
Children Traveling with Parents and Occupying the Same Room
Children 2 and under stay free when occupying the same room with an adult family member. Children over the age of 2 will be charged as an additional person. The online reservation process provides rates and room types to accommodate only the adults indicated on your reservation. It does not consider any children that you will be traveling with. Please make sure that you reserve a room that provides the number of beds to accommodate each guest (adults and children). You can indicate the number of children traveling with you on the booking page under Additional Information. Sleeping bags, cots, or furniture of any kind may not be placed in a Park Motel and Cabins room by any guest without the express approval of the management.
Guests who check out early who and have booked with special offers/discounts are not eligible for refunds.
Military rates, corporate rates or discounted rates with coupon numbers are not valid with other special rates or discounts and may not be available during special events.
Pets (Dogs Only)
Emotional support dogs and well-behaved dogs always stay for a flat rate of $15.00/room/pet for the 1st night and $15/room/pet/night for each night after. Dogs are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk. Pet limit of 2 pets per room. Undeclared pets found will be charged at a rate of $150.00/pet plus the above stated pet fees.
To ensure a great trip with your furry friend, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite and include those that, in our managers' discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
- Animals that assist the disabled, known as "Service Animals," are always welcome. Like pets, however, any Service Animal that poses a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
- All pets and Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property.
- As a courtesy to other guests, clean-up after your pet. There are "poopy" stations throughout the property. Please use them.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be on a leash and attended to when outside a guestroom.
- Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not service a room with an unattended pet. All rooms at the Park Motel and Cabins should be serviced every day to maintain health and cleanliness standards. With extended stays at Park Motel and Cabins, rooms should be serviced twice per week. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain unattended in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must either be secured in a crate or travel carrier or you must notify the front desk that your pet is roaming freely in the room and what timeframe housekeeping is permitted to enter the room when the pet will not be present or when the pet is secured.
- All rooms at Park Motel and Cabins should be serviced on designated days to maintain health and cleanliness standards. Park Motel and Cabins reserves the right to access rooms every day for housekeeping, maintenance and safety and security.
- If your pet has an accident (they do happen) in your room, please notify management so they can take cleaning remediation actions.
- If you fail to comply with the above and your unattended pet prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.
The Park Motel and Cabins DOES NOT allow smoking in our rooms do to fire hazard. Smoking is permitted outside the main the building. If a guest has been smoking in our rooms, they will incur a $150.00 cleaning charge. Do not leave smoking paraphernalia or cigarette butts in the room. You will be charge the $300.00 cleaning fee if the room smells like smoke or we find cigarette butts and smoking paraphernalia in the room on check-out.
Extra Cleaning Charge
The Park Motel and Cabins takes great pride in our cleaning regimen. However, we have had some problems with guests using our property as an out-patient facility or having a party where the accommodation needs to be taken off the market for an extended period of time. If your accommodation needs to be taken off the market because of a cleaning issue, you will be charged for each night the accommodation is off the market. This includes pets that are not potty trained, parties where beverages were spilled on the carpet, or food on the walls. We understand that your dog may have an accident from time to time. If you inform the front desk of the accident immediately, we will take care of the problem and you will not be charged. An extra cleaning charge will be charged if your pet has multiple accidents in the accommodation.
Housekeeping and Pet Charges Explained
Housekeeping ExplainedStandard HousekeepingThe Park does not provide daily stay over service as part of our standard housekeeping. We do provide a change of linens and trash service every 4 nights for guest staying with us more than 5 nights. If the guest needs to swap out towels or coffee service, they can be exchanged at the Front Desk.
Partial Housekeeping - $15.00The Park will provide daily trash service, coffee replenishing and change out towels daily.
Full Housekeeping Service - $25.00The Park will provide full service to your room daily which includes changing all linens. restocking coffee and cleaning the room.
Pet Accidents - $15.00/InstanceThe Park is a pet friendly establishment. All room that have had a pet in them are “Black Lit” upon check-out. This helps us identify spots on the carpet that need special cleaning attention. If your pet has an accident, PLEASE REPORT THIS TO THE FRONT DESK IMMEDIATELY. We will take care of the problem as soon as possible. If we find an instance after check-out, you will be charged.
Pet Fee - $20.00/Pet/NightThe Park charges $20/pet/night. We accept DOGS ONLY!