Welcome to the Eugene Lodge and International Hostel: "where you run into old friends you haven't met yet".
This beautiful lodge and hostel is located in the historic Whiteaker district of Eugene and just a few steps from some of the best food and live music in the region. If this is your first visit to Eugene, then we're an ideal location to start your exploration.
Recently renovated, the hostel offers private and dorm rooms, a large landscaped garden and patio, an indoor recreation area, laundry services, and a fully equipped kitchen. The Lodge has 4 private rooms, kitchen, laundry services, fireplace, and wrap-around porch. Staff are available to assist you, and self help information is available at all times. The warm and friendly atmosphere here at the Eugene Lodge and International Hostel is a pleasant reprise from hectic travels and sleepy eyes.
The large lush landscape of the back recreation area provides a secure and comfortable cushion for weary travelers and enthusiastic guests alike. Local talent is featured often in the garden to relax and invigorate explorers and there is always the chance to meet local characters from the surrounding community. There is no shortage of hospitality in these two home style cottages nestled in the most curious of neighborhoods in Oregon.
Property Name: Eugene Lodge & International Hostel
Street Address: 970 W 3rd Ave
City : Eugene - Oregon
Postal Code : 97402
Contact Name: Brenna Leech
Phone: (541) 343-3335
- Baggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Bicycle rental
- Board games / puzzles
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- Business center
- Cashless payment accepted
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Designated smoking area
- Evening entertainment
- Face masks available for guests
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Game room
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Live music / performance
- Local safety protocols followed
- Movie nights
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Sanitized tableware
- Self-service laundry
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Single-use plastics removed
- Ski equipment rental
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Water sports (non-motorized)
- Water sports equipment rental
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Check-Out Time: 7AM Until 11 AM, Key Drop Available
Before completing your reservation, please read the following policies regarding guests staying at the Eugene Lodge and International Hostel, Eugene OR.
- We cannot accept same-day reservations after 9:00 pm PST.
- Guests must be 18 years old and over.
- The Hostel accepts reservations from travelers only. Local residents of Eugene/Springfield, and the Lane County area are not eligible to stay.
- There is a 14 night maximum stay for guests, 7 nights for residents of Oregon.
- We charge a refundable towel and key deposit of $20 upon arrival.
- We only accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover. No cash.
- We do not allow 3rd party reservations (the reserving party must be a staying guest for the part or all of a reservation).
- We require a first night deposit upon booking for all stays.
- No pets allowed. Guests with service animals are welcome. We require service animals handlers book private rooms as our dorms are not able to accommodate animals. All service animals will be held to ADA standards regarding identification, handling, and damages.
- Check-in is between 3pm-10pm. We will not be able to serve you if you arrive outside of our check-in window, unless you communicate prior. Late fees may be assessed for these special situations (which go directly to the work trader helping you). We reserve the right to refuse check in past 1am.
- Check-out is between 7am-11am. We will assess a late fee (which goes directly to our work traders) for any guests checking out past 11am.
- While on the premises, you must only consume legal substances responsibly and in moderation. Underage consumption is forbidden, and providers of substances to minors will hold all liability.
- Smoking is allowed in ONLY our designated smoking areas.
- Fees may be assessed for any damage to the property, including but not limited to food waste in rooms, foul odors, mess, and intentional abandonment of possessions.
- If a guest's behavior is unsafe and/or disruptive, they will be asked to leave.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.