Welcome to the Eugene Lodge and International Hostel: "where you run into old friends you haven't met yet".
This beautiful lodge and hostel is located in the historic Whiteaker district of Eugene and just a few steps from some of the best food and live music in the region. If this is your first visit to Eugene, then we're an ideal location to start your exploration.
Recently renovated, the hostel offers private and dorm rooms, a large landscaped garden and patio, an indoor recreation area, laundry services, and a fully equipped kitchen. The Lodge has 4 private rooms, kitchen, laundry services, fireplace, and wrap-around porch. Staff are available to assist you, and self help information is available at all times. The warm and friendly atmosphere here at the Eugene Lodge and International Hostel is a pleasant reprise from hectic travels and sleepy eyes.
The large lush landscape of the back recreation area provides a secure and comfortable cushion for weary travelers and enthusiastic guests alike. Local talent is featured often in the garden to relax and invigorate explorers and there is always the chance to meet local characters from the surrounding community. There is no shortage of hospitality in these two home style cottages nestled in the most curious of neighborhoods in Oregon.
Property Name: Eugene Lodge and International Hostel
Address 1: 970 W 3rd Ave
City : Eugene
Postal Code : 97402
Phone: (541) 343-3335
- Baggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Bicycle rental
- Board games / puzzles
- Breakfast Buffet
- Breakfast, Continental
- Breakfast, free
- Business center
- Cashless payment accepted
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Designated smoking area
- Evening entertainment
- Face masks available for guests
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Game room
- Guest parking
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Live music / performance
- Local safety protocols followed
- Movie nights
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Sanitized tableware
- Self-service laundry
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Single-use plastics removed
- Ski equipment rental
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Water sports (non-motorized)
- Water sports equipment rental
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If canceled within 2 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Check-In Time: 3 PM Until 10 PMCheck-Out Time: 7AM Until 11 AM
Before completing your reservation please read the following policies regarding guests staying at the Eugene Whiteaker International Hostel, Eugene OR.
- We cannot accept same day online/phone reservations after 9:00 pm PST, and walk-ins after 10pm.
- Guests must be 18 years old and over.
- The Hostel accepts reservations from travelers only. Local residents of Eugene/Springfield, and the Lane County area are not eligible to stay.
- Guests must provide valid photo ID and proof of vaccination upon arrival at the Hostel.
- There is a 10 night maximum stay for guests, 3 nights for residents of Oregon.
- We charge a refundable towel and key deposit of $20.
- We only accept cash and Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX.
- We do not allow 3rd party reservations (the reserving party must be a staying guest for the part or all of a reservation).
- We require a first night deposit for all stays.
- No pets allowed. Guests with service animals are welcome. We require service animals handlers book private rooms as our dorms are not able to accommodate animals. All service animals will be held to ADA standards regarding identification, handling, and damages.
- Check-in is between 3pm-10pm. We will not be able to serve you if you arrive outside of our check-in window, unless you communicate prior.
- Check-out is between 7am-11am. We will assess a late fee for any guests checking out past 11pm.
- Tobacco, beer, wine, and small amounts of cannabis are the only substances allowed at the Hostel and it is expected that they be consumed responsibly. Underage consumption is forbidden, and providers of substances will hold all liability.
- Smoking is allowed in ONLY our designated smoking areas.
- Fees may be assessed for any damage to the property, including but not limited to food waste in rooms, foul odors, mess, and intentional abandonment of possessions.
- If a guest's behavior is unsafe and/or disruptive, they will be asked to leave.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Guests must cancel their reservation 48hrs before their date of arrival. Please call the Hostel on +1 541-343-3335 to confirm the cancellation.
- The Hostel is not responsible for refunds on fees assessed from 3rd party booking sites (i.e. Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, etc.)
- Cancellations made 48hrs before will be given a full refund.