The Castle Manor Inn is a lovingly restored 1900 Victorian Inn, just a short distance to the Atlantic seashore and beaches and offering a relaxing view of the salt marsh and river. The inn has ten beautifully appointed rooms and suites in the main house and sixteen motor lodge units. More than memorable, you and your guests will be charmed by the sincere hospitality, chef-created cuisine, and the architecture and details of our Victorian Inn. Our deck overlooking the Aquimsaum river is the perfect spot for weddings and functions accommodating up to 120 guests. Smaller Events can also be accommodated inside our main Victorian Inn. Our indoor dining rooms are comprised of 3 connecting dining rooms, each with a working fireplace, and each accommodating between 15-20 guests. Graced with antique wood pocket doors, each indoor dining room can be closed off for a small private party, dinner or business meeting. Join us for breakfast at the Castle Wednesday-Sunday from 8-11am. Open to the Public.
Property Name: Castle Manor Inn
Street Address: 141 Essex Ave
City : Gloucester - Massachusetts
Postal Code : 01930
Phone: (978) 515-7386
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- A valid credit card is required to reserve a reservation. First night with tax will be charged upon making the reservation. The remaining balance (if any) will be charged the day before check in.
- A valid credit card and ID are required to be presented at check under the name on the reservation.
- All guests must be 21 years or older to confirm guestroom accommodation
- Please respect that the hotel is smoke free. There is no smoking permitted in the rooms or on the adjoining balconies. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will result in a cleaning fee.
- Pets are not allowed in guest rooms.
- Special requests are not guaranteed and may incur additional fees.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Parking is free. By parking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. The hotel does not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property.
- Room refreshes will not be offered during stays. Should you need fresh towels or linen, please call the front desk at 978-515-7386