Located on a pristine 300-foot stretch of powder-white sand on world-famous Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is rewriting the rules on island luxury. This luxury, all-suite oasis on four oceanfront acres of silver palms and lush sea grape is the destination-of-choice of sophisticated travelers who delight in the most thoughtful details. From bikes for exploring the island to pool attendants standing ready with cool cocktails, our oceanfront resort promises moment after blissful moments to revel in life’s luxuries. Book direct or call your travel agent today to reserve your stay.
Property Name: The Regent Grand
Street Address: 1 Regent Street
City : Providenciales - Turks and Caicos Islands
Postal Code : TKCA 1ZZ
Phone: (649) 946 8558
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- Bottled water
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Daily Housekeeping
- Guest parking
- Hot Tub
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Tennis court
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $150.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in and check-out times: The standard check-in time is 3:00 PM and the check-out time is 11:00 AM. Early check-in and late check-out may be available for an additional fee.
- Payment policies: The resort requires a 3-night total payment at the time of booking. Credit card authorization may be required for bookings made over the phone or online.
- Smoking and vaping policies: Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all areas of the hotel, including guest rooms, hallways, and balconies. Guests who violate this policy may be subject to a fine or eviction.
- Guest conduct: Guests are expected to be respectful of other guests and hotel staff. They are also expected to keep their room clean and tidy, and report any problems to the front desk immediately. Guests who violate the hotel's code of conduct may be asked to leave the hotel.
- Liability for lost or damaged property: The hotel is not responsible for lost or damaged property unless it is due to the negligence of the hotel staff. Guests are advised to take precautions to protect their belongings, such as by using a safe deposit box.
- Hotel's right to evict guests: The hotel has the right to evict guests who violate the terms and conditions of their stay. This may include guests who are disruptive, noisy, or who damage hotel property.
- Taxes and Fees: Includes Local taxes, Resort / Facility fees, and Service charges
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older to use the pool and go to the beach without adult supervision.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the pool area or at the beach.
- Guests must wear appropriate swimwear in the pool area.
- No glass or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the pool area.
- Food and drinks must be consumed in designated areas.
- No running, diving, or roughhousing is allowed in the pool area.
- Guests must shower before entering the pool.
- Guests must use the pool steps or ladder to enter and exit the pool.
- Guests must not use the pool if they are sick or have open wounds.
- Guests must report any accidents or injuries to the front desk immediately.
- Do not leave valuables unattended.
- Be aware of the tides and currents.
- Do not swim if you are intoxicated.