Property Name: The Station by Compo Hotels
Street Address: 745 Old Buncombe Road
City : Travelers Rest - South Carolina
Postal Code : 29690
Phone: (864) 768-3359
- Smoke-free property
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $25.00
Late check-out (after 10:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
A minimum of $25 will be charged for all cancellations.
Cancellations made within 8 to 14 days of scheduled check-in are subject to a penalty equal to 50% of the total reservation. Cancellations or no-shows within 7 or fewer days prior to the scheduled check-in date are non-refundable. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Should there be a fire, flood, sale of the property or any other circumstance that would prevent the owner from renting the property, the owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation at any time. The renter’s sole remedy for said cancellation is a full refund of all rent payments, cleaning fees, and any security deposit paid. If such an event occurs after check-in, renter’s sole remedy is a pro-rated refund.
Terms and Conditions
RENTAL AGREEMENT | RULES AND REGULATIONS-TERMS OF SERVICE
1. ARRIVAL time is 4:00 pm | DEPARTURE time is 10:00 am: If the unit is ready before 4:00 pm, you may be allowed to check in early. You must call ahead to make sure the home is ready. Do not enter your rental early without permission. Because we need ample time to prepare the home for the next rental, late check-outs are not permitted without prior request and will be charged at a rate of $25 for each hour past 10am. We do ask that if you plan to leave prior to your scheduled departure date, that you notify us by phone at (864) 768-3359 or by e-mail at contact@CompoHotels.com.
2. SHEETS FOR THE PULLOUT sofa are NOT provided unless requesting so before check-in. There is a flat linen fee of $12 for supplying the sheets for the pullout sofa, or any additional bed linens, during one's stay.
3. PETS: PETS ARE ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED IN THE RENTAL PROPERTY UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED BY AGENT IN ADVANCE. Please let us know if you are bringing your dog. Dogs are allowed in a limited number of cabins. We cannot allow pets in each cabin due to guests with pet allergies. ALL DOGS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY STAFF. When making your reservation, please note your breed and make sure your pet is PRE-APPROVED by a staff member and confirm that you are booking a pet-friendly cabin. There is a flat pet fee of $75 for one dog and $125 for two dogs. Cats are not permitted in the cabins. All pets must be leashed and supervised at all times while outside. Outdoor pens/fences are not allowed. Pets may be left alone in unit as long they do not cause a disturbance. If you have any questions about our pet policy, please contact us for an answer.
4. NO SMOKING in unit: SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN THE RENTAL UNIT. Tenants must also comply with any and all smoking restrictions in or around the Common Areas or Common Facilities. Evidence of smoking in or near the Rental Property will result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional cleaning fees being charged to the credit card on file.
5. USE RESTRICTIONS: Primary Tenant must be at least 25 years old. Agent may require proof of Primary Tenants’ age as demonstrated by a valid driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo identification. If Agent discovers that the Primary Tenant fails to meet this minimum age requirement, Agent may immediately evict all Tenants and the guests of any Tenant, and all payments made by any Primary Tenant will be immediately forfeited. The person(s) signing the contract must be present during the rental period.
6. EXCESSIVE NOISE: The Rental Property is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. Quiet time is from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am. Tenants agree not to undertake any activities that interfere with their neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. Tenants agree to fully comply with local noise regulations and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any enforcement actions by local law enforcement and/or homeowners association are at the Tenants’ sole risk and expense and may result in additional charges or immediate eviction without refund of any deposits or rents.
7. ARRIVAL CONDITION: The home is inspected for cleanliness before your arrival. Please report anything that is not in acceptable condition within one hour of your arrival. Anything not reported in that time frame will be deemed acceptable.
8. ROOM CHANGE REQUESTS: There is no guarantee that any room change requests can be accommodated. The Station and Owner make every effort to provide accurate information about the Property and room type. Every effort has been made to assure that the information on the website and communicated by office staff and The Station are correct, however, it is not guaranteed. The website will contain the most up to date information, however, The Station can not be held responsible for changes made by Owners such as decor, bedding, or unintentional misrepresentation, and no refund will be made for such. If, by chance, your room change request can be accommodated, the difference in price amounts of rooms will be charged to the card on file along with any extra cleaning fees associated with prior room use.
9. The following CONDITIONS MUST BE MET:
Any conditions not met and not covered under the accidental damage insurance will be deducted from the security deposit, charged to the credit card on file or billed to the primary tenant.
a. No items are missing and no damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. -actual damages
b. No costs are incurred due to collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. -actual damages
c. Dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
d. All food is removed from the refrigerator and cabinets and disposed of. Unopened, non perishable, sealed food items and paper products may be left if so desired.
e. All trash and debris are placed in trash receptacles. Please do not leave trash sitting around the home.
f. Beds that have been used are left unmade.
g. All used towels and washcloths are left on the bathroom floor.
h. No fines for violations. -actual damages
i. Furniture is not moved.
j. No late check-out. -$25 per hour after 10am
k. No holiday/party items left behind.
l. No pet violation (actual additional cleaning cost / eviction)
m. No smoking violation. -actual damages with a $200 minimum charge
n. No illegal activity. -actual damages with a $200 minimum charge
10. PAYMENTS: Rates are subject to change until a reservation is confirmed. An auto summary of the total payment due for your stay is provided as part of the reservation request. Please make payments in the form of American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. The BALANCE OF RENT plus applicable taxes and fees are due at the time of booking. Advanced payments made over the internet are always paid by credit card. By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing Compo Hotels to bill your credit card for the full amount of reservation, including any costs accrued while at the property, and outstanding balances not paid at time of departure.All payments must be made in U.S. Funds.
11. CANCELLATIONS: A minimum of $25 will be charged for all cancellations. Cancellations made within 8 to 14 days of scheduled check-in are subject to a penalty equal to 50% of the total reservation. Cancellations or no-shows within 7 or fewer days prior to the scheduled check-in date are non-refundable. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Should there be a fire, flood, sale of the property or any other circumstance that would prevent the owner from renting the property, the owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation at any time. The renter’s sole remedy for said cancellation is a full refund of all rent payments, cleaning fees, and any security deposit paid. If such an event occurs after check-in, renter’s sole remedy is a pro-rated refund.
12. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Advertised maximum occupancy of the chosen home must be strictly adhered to. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
13. ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Renter will not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the property.
14. MINIMUM STAY: Most properties require a TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. This requirement can occasionally be waived to accommodate one night stays if the request fits within our calendar. Please email us at email@example.com with your request and we will get back to you. Longer minimum stays may be required during some rental periods.
15. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. The home will be furnished with an initial supply of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, dishwasher detergent, and laundry detergent. All additional sundry supplies are the responsibility of the renter. Other incidental sundries may be at the unit, but are not promised or guaranteed.
16. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: Linens and bath towels are included in the unit but daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
17. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: We strive to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order, however, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. We will do our best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, we can not guarantee these items and will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control.
18. ENTRY, INSPECTION or EVICTION: Owner/Manager will have the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services, show the premises to prospective or actual buyers, tenants, workers or contractors, (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made during normal business hours and with prior notice to the renter. In the case of (d), ALL tenants and guests of tenants must vacate the rental property within 60 minutes of the agent’s arrival to notify of eviction. If tenant or guests are present when agent arrives, up to 60 minutes will be allotted to immediately remove all personal property and exit the rental property. If tenant or guests are not present or personal property is not removed within 60 minutes, the agent will photograph, inventory and store said property. Charges in excess of the eviction fee may apply if items are required to be removed by the agent. The primary tenant must claim any stored personal property within 30 days. If not claimed, the personal property will be sold or donated.
19. HOLIDAY/PARTY DECORATIONS: Guests may decorate for special occasions at their own expense, but must remove and dispose of these decorations prior to departure. Christmas trees may not be left behind as the trash company will not pick them up. There will be a $50 fee for the disposal of such items left by guests.
20. PARKING: The Rental Property may be subject to parking rules, regulations or policies as adopted and/or enforced by local government agencies or the homeowners association (if any). Tenant is expected to be aware of, and fully comply with, such parking rules, regulations or policies. Tenant is advised not to park any trailers at or near the Rental Property without Agent’s prior written permission. Neither the Agent nor the Owner of the rental property shall assume any liability or responsibility for any damage or costs incurred by any tenant as the result of any vehicle or trailer being parked at or near the rental property or being towed.
21. RATE CHANGES: Until a reservation is accepted and advance deposit is received to reserve a rental period, rates are subject to change without notice.
22. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
23. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms. If your vacation is during the winter months, please come prepared to drive in snow and/or ice to reach your rental property. We do not refund due to road conditions.
24. INDEMNIFICATION: Owners/Managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities unless such damage is the legal result of negligence or willful misconduct by the owner/manager. Owners/Managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the property owner or representatives of the property owner from all damages, injuries, claims, costs and expenses related to acts, events or omissions occurring in, on or about the property, or arising out of or in any way related to renter's use or occupancy of the property, renter's breach of any term of this Lease, or any work, activity or thing done, permitted or suffered by renter in, on or about the property.
25. NO ILLEGAL ACTS: Renter will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities and all HOA rules and regulations regarding the use of the property. The rental property shall be treated with respect and consideration. Please be aware that some neighbors to this home are renters and some are permanent residents. We ask that the peace and privacy of any of the neighbors to this home be respected at all times. Any violations of the above stated policy could result in eviction from the premises without notice and without refund of any deposits or rents. Any evidence of illegal activity will result in a minimum $250 fine.
26. WAIVER: Failure of Owner/Manager to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be deemed a waiver.
27. LEGAL: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina. In any action or proceeding involving a dispute between owner and renter arising from this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred.
28. CREDIT CARD: Any Tenant or intended Tenant who provides any credit card information to Compo Hotels is doing so as a guarantee of payment of all or any portion of the Rental Fees and each such Tenant accepts all terms of this Agreement and accepts complete liability for the payment of any Rental Fees (including, without limitation, any costs, fees, expenses, charges or penalties related to the rental, occupancy and/or use of the Rental Property as set forth in this Agreement), as well as any damage (not covered under the accidental damage policy) during any Tenant’s occupancy and use of the Rental Property. Each Tenant providing his or her credit card understands that these Rental Fees (excluding eCheck payments) will be charged to their credit card and hereby authorizes Agent to charge their credit card for payment of any such Rental Fees.
29. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The foregoing constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing and signed by all parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable. If for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, that portion shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. This agreement and any modifications, including photocopies or facsimiles, may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one renter, all renters are jointly and severally liable under this rental agreement.
By placing a reservation, ALL terms and conditions of this agreement are deemed accepted and receipt of the information herein acknowledged.