Experience the Arenal Volcano from the best boutique hotel in Nuevo Arenal, Costa Rica. Toad Hall Hotel is the jewel of the Arenal jungle! Uncover a magical place nestled in the heart of the Arenal rainforest. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views to the Arenal Lake and rainforest covered mountains. The animals will come up to greet you. Conveniently located on the main road 142 up the mountain, Toad Hall Hotel is only a 30 minute drive from the Arenal Volcano. If you are looking for a place to sit back and enjoy the Arenal jungle, there's no better place than our very own Lake Arenal Restaurant & Bar. It’s the perfect place to bring the family and friends to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. If you are looking for unique Arenal Lake restaurant, you’ve found your spot! . As soon as you walk through the door you’ll feel like home. The experience is one of a kind! Book your stay at Toad Hall Hotel. Breath taking views, plush charming suites and fun-filled exotic adventures await you!
Property Name: Toad Hall Hotel Arenal
Address 1: Road 142 9 km SW from Nuevo Arenal
City : La Unión - Guanacaste
Postal Code : 50807
Phone : +506 2692-8181
Email : ToadHallCR@outlook.com
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Kayak Rental
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Any cancellation made within 72 hours or more will not be penalized. In other words, the hotel will not charge your card for any day of your stay.
- Should a customer call after the 72 hours but before the day of the reservation, the hotel reserves the right to charge 1 day of the stay.
- Should a customer be a no show, the hotel reserves the right to charge your card for the first day and 25% any remaining days of your stay.
- We have a no deposit refund policy.
Terms and Conditions
Toad Hall Hotel Policies, Terms and Conditions
- General: No curfew. Pet friendly. Child friendly.
- Payment upon arrival by cash (colones or US dollars), Visa or MasterCard.
- Deposits do not include taxes.
- Taxes to be paid at the hotel: 13% Tax Plus 10% Occupancy Tax.
- Breakfast not included unless the cutomer partakes in a special offer specifically stating that breakfast is included.
Terms & Conditions:
- Check In time is at 2:00 pm. If, for any reason, your trip arrival time is delayed for more than two hours, please contact the reception or email us immediately with your new arrival time in order to hold your reservation. Otherwise, the hotel will may deem you as a no show and grant your suite to another customer.
- Check Out time is at 12:00 pm. If you wish to extend your stay, you must first check the reception for suite availability and pay the corresponding rates. If you are not on the hotel premises at check out time, we reserve the right to move your luggage to our hotel storage until you return.
- As you are in the country of Costa Rica, you must abide by it’s established laws. It is FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE in any area of the hotel according to the Costa Rica Law 9028. If you infringe this law you will be expelled from the hotel immediately and waive any rights to a refund.
- You may use the hotel towels at the Toad Hall Hotel swimming pool.
However, it is forbidden to remove any hotel towels from the premises.
- We appreciate your cooperation in respecting other hotel guests. For this reason, loud electric devices are unwelcome on the hotel premises.
- You will be held liable for any damages made as a result of the inappropriately use of the hotel furniture, appliances, bedding, decoration or any other hotel belongings. Any damage or replacement fees must be paid upon checkout time at the latest.
- We are a pet friendly hotel. Your pet is welcome as long as you abide by the following rules:At all times, your pet(s) must be accompanied by a responsible person.
- You must keep your pet on a leash in common areas in order to avoid potential problems with other guests or their mascots.
- The pet owner or person responsible must ensure that the mascot not leave pet waste within the hotel common area premises. Should this occur, the owner or a responsible guardian is responsible for picking up the pet waste, placing it into a bag and discarding it in a trash bin.
- The pet owner will be held liable for any damage made by the pet at market price and by check out time. Should the guest have made a pet security deposit, the damage fees will first be deducted from this amount.
- For security reasons, the stay at the Toad Hall Hotel is exclusively reserved for the individuals that are registered in the reception and have paid for their stay in full. Any individual found residing in the hotel, not on our hotel guest list will be escorted off the premises. Any visitor or temporary accompanying party of our guests must be reported to reception prior to their arrival. This is to insure the security of our guests, our guest belongings as well as the hotel staff and installations.
- In order to avoid potential accidents, the use of glassware at the pool is prohibited.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult in order to access the hotel pool . All hotel guests may enjoy the pool at their own risk.
- It is prohibited to remove any furniture or bedding from the suites. If, for any reasons, a guest wish to do so, they must have received prior approval from the reception.
- The hotel is not held responsible and will not be held liable for any type of reimbursement should you wish to end your stay before the time stipulated on your original reservation.