Harbormasters on the foreshore has 3 different accommodation options or option to book the entire place for a group booking or large family.
Harbourmasters House is one of Beachport's historic buildings, located in the heart of Beachport right on the water’s edge.
The house sleeps 10 guests.
Free wifi, slow combustion fire as well as reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fans, period featured furniture, coffee machine, this property contains all that you could wish for and more.
The main house consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms as well as kitchen and dining room.
Laundry is available in the carport. Outdoor pizza oven area and rear garden.
Step out the door and you’re standing at the ocean front, next to the jetty, a 2 minute walk to shops, restaurants and cafe's.
Open the sliding door to step out onto the deck overlooking the ocean.
The building has many periodic features including high ceilings, thick stone walls and large rooms filled with loads of history.
Harbourmaster’s Apartment is a 1-bedroom Apartment located right on the water’s edge offering a panoramic ocean view from the dining, kitchen and lounge. The front deck is the perfect spot to dine on local lobster while enjoying a local wine, you cant get any closer to the water. The apartment boasts a large bathroom with walk in shower and 2 person spa.
Free wifi, smart tv, hooded bbq, coffee machine and reverse cycle air-conditioned.
Sally’s Cottage’ is a 3 bedroom Apartment located at the rear of the Harbourmaster’s Complex, ocean views from your private spa room and lounge. Added benefit of a very large deck where you can sit and relax whilst taking in all the ocean has to offer .
The cottage boasts a large bathroom with walk in shower and 2 person spa.
Free wifi, smart tv, hooded bbq, coffee machine and reverse cycle air-conditioned.
Property Name: Harbour Masters Complex/ Harbour Masters Apartment-Sally's Cottage
Address 1: 1a Beach Road
City : Beachport - South Australia
Postal Code : 5280
Contact Name: Kath Hann
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full refund 48 hours after booking, up to 14 days before check-in
- Free cancellation for 48 hours, as long as the guest cancels at least 14 days before check-in
- After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, and the cleaning fee, but not the service fee
- We may be able to issue a refund if a guest has to cancel because of an emergency. but evidence must be provided
- We send refunds immediately upon cancellation and they usually show up within 3-5 days, but sometimes it takes as long as 15 days before they reflect on the original payment method. In some countries, such as Brazil and India, it can take up to 2 months for the refund to arrive.
Terms and Conditions
CLEANING FEES added to reservation price
The cleaning fees will be charged per accommodation type and will be as follow;
Sally's Cottage and Harbourmasters Apartment: $ 70.00 Flat Charge (per reservation)
Harbourmasters House: $ 120.00 Flat Charge (per reservation)
BOOKING HOLIDAY RENTAL AGREEMENT: TERMS& CONDITIONS
Your agreement is with Owners/ Property Managers (“we’, “us” and “our” in these Terms and Conditions) for the property known as the property.
References to “you” or “yours” are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party staying at the property.
These Terms and Conditions from the basis of your agreement with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your normal statutory rights under Australian law
.1. Making your booking - When you book the Property with us please read carefully the agreement above. If you have been quoted and have indicated the number of persons staying in your party, please note that any extra persons, including any children, who stay at the Property, will incur an extra fee and charge if they were not included in the original reservation.
2. If we cancel or amend your booking - We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or very occasionally cancel bookings due to unforeseen circumstances(e.g. fire, damage, etc.).If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking and, if it is necessary to cancel your booking. We will endeavor to secure you a new booking.
3. Your accommodation - You can arrive at your accommodation after the check in time on the Arrival Date of your holiday and you must leave by the Check-out time on the Departure Date unless arranged otherwise with our Manager. If you have not arranged a late check out with the Manager and are late leaving, a late fee may be charged, according to the timing of your departure. This fee charged is at the discretion of the Manager and is done to ensure the property is ready and available for the next arriving guest.
4. Your obligations Compliance with terms: You agree to comply with the terms of rental here in and any other terms reasonably made from time and notified to you. You are responsible to ensure all members of your party, as well as any visitors and guests you permit to enter the Property and for any damage they may cause.
5. Condition of property: You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, kitchen equipment, crockery, glasses etc. in clean and in good condition. You also agree to ensure all electrical equipment and white goods are left clean and in good condition. Any issues with any contents in the Property must be notified immediately to the Manager so that we may rectify any damage or any breakage. You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, carpets or windows of the Property, nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier or neighboring properties.
Where the above indicates that it is a non-smoking and pet free, you are asked to abide by the requirements strictly. Otherwise we may require additional payment for any cleaning of furniture, walls, carpets etc. in order to extinguish any damage caused by either the smokers or pets .Any lost or damaged keys, keycards, remote controls or other small items unlisted incur fees at the discretion of the Manager.
6. General: You agree to take all necessary steps to safe guard your personal property. No liability to you is accepted in respect of damage to or loss of such property, except where the damage or loss is caused by our negligence. We are not liable for any injury or loss that you or any of your invited guests may sustain while staying at our Property. You are not permitted to allow more people to stay at the Property than expressly authorized, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay at the Property. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the booking by you.
7 - Departure: You agree to leave the Property no later than specified Check out time on your departure date. Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and will incur extra charges. We ask that you leave the Property clean, tidy, dishes cleaned and put away and garbage taken out etc. Should you leave the property in a state that requires additional cleaning, this will incur additional charges. We also ask that secure the Property and ensure you close and lock all windows and doors before leaving.
8 - Children: If there is no specification that this means there is no age restriction for children. Age restrictions sometimes apply to a Property when it is not equipped nor is it appropriate or suitable rental for young children due to the number of hazardous objects .
9- Departure cleaning: Before departure, all food must be removed from refrigerators, rubbish put outside in the bins provided and all crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. We charge a nominal departure cleaning fee that does not cover full costs. Should the Property be left in a condition which requires extra attention by our cleaners, including emptying refrigerators, washing dishes, emptying dishwasher etc. we will charge you an additional fee.
10. Repairs: We hope you will advise us immediately of any repairs, damage or breakage that may have arisen or where repairs need to be made as soon as possible. You agree to allow us or any representative of ours to access at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs. Additional fee may apply for reasons as stated below:· Property or furnishings, Dirt or and other mess which requires additional cleaning, Lost or damaged items including keys, remote control, walls or carpets and· any other cost incurred by Owners due to Holiday renter’s stay.
11. Any complaints or problems - Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that remedial action is taken as soon as possible. It is essential that you contact the Manager if any problem arises so that it can be speedily .It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified. If any complaint or issue cannot be resolved during your holiday, you must write to us with full details within 28 days of the end of your stay.
12. Governing law - This Rental Agreement between you and us is governed by the laws of Australia and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will be dealt with by the courts of the State Territory of Australia as nominated above.